Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram (31452 Views)

"Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women / Borno Women Protest Continued Detention Of Their Husbands, Sons By The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by LilPeezy(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014
Lusola15:

Afebo no be hustler
no b only afebo na alubo no b hustler
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by candidbabe(f): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2014
gbadexy: Bigotry has really eaten deep into our system.
Is it not plausible that the number of sentries would be reduced when they went for operation.
Some are still asking jamb question if they met the chibok girls in the camp!
Girls that have been split and sent out of the country. As if boko haram operates from one camp or one state.

Are u insane?
oh I can see you are one of the boko haramist but I tell you God's judgement will come upon you sooner than you expect.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Arosa(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Fake kidnap and fake escape....everything just fake and no single iota of truth except the only true I know is that NOBODY WAS KIDNAP BEFORE.
Lets just pretend we buy the story, hoora! our girls are back. yay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by gbadexy(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2014
candidbabe:

Are u insane?
oh I can see you are one of the boko haramist but I tell you God's judgement will come upon you sooner than you expect.
What's the correlation between saying its plausible that the women were truly abducted and sympathy for boko haram?
You are definitely daft and bigotry has twisted your sense of reasoning.
If I'm a sympathiser of boko haram may God's judgement come upon me and if you are making that statement because you feel detached from their situation and is fueled by tribal and political leaning then may God,s judgement come upon you big time.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by candidbabe(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
gbadexy:
and if you are making that statement because you feel detached from their situation and is fueled by tribal and political leaning then may God,s judgement come upon you big time.
Amen!

BACK TO SENDER.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Lusola15: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
LilPeezy: no b only afebo na alubo no b hustler

grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tarryT(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is the kind of news that triggers seizure in APC e-rats ..... Kudos to our army.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tarryT(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
NafeesaAA:

1. These set of abducted women are not value victims compared to the Chibok girls
2. They where not taken to Sambisa forest
3. They where kidnapped from villages near Dambua and kept in boko haram bases near Dambua,
4. The JTF are fully aware of these bases but have refused to attack them, owing to an unwritten truce / ceasefire btw them.
5. It was on that basis, that recently an air raid was carried out on some of these bases, which in turn angered the boko haram boys to lunch this daring attack on Dambua.
6. Dambua host a very big brigade with some newly acquired military hardware and all was lost during the attack. Forget what the military released about 52 boko casualties, ask them no one can show you a single corpse of boko casualties.
7. Since most of these kidnap women are from neighbouring villages near sambas, they where kidnap and kept within there area, it is logical to believe that they escaped successfully and returned home.

HOW DO I KNOW ALL THESE?
Dambua is like a second home to me.
So some victims are of more value than others? Your frustration and pain of this news is palpable. Whoever hide my post or ban me for calling this twisted little Fooool a boko haram rat is an Id.iot .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by zicky(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
wirinet: I am amazed beyond belief at the comments and attitude of some Nigerians, they seem to be fueled by hatred for anybody and everybody else save themselves and their kinds, so much so that they have lost their humanity. After the Abduction of the school girls, they launched a campaign against finding the girls with the propaganda that the abductions was a scam. They reasoned that over 250 girls cannot be kidnapped at once, even after the kidnappings were confirmed by boko haram itself (with photos ), by the Nigerian Army, by the US and even by the presidential task force, they still continued with their no girls was kidnapped campaign.
Now, we heard that 63 girls escaped from their boko haram captors and even before waiting for full details of the story have gone to town with their the escape is scam propaganda.

The amazing thing is that these people are almost always from 1 tribe. The question is what do these people want? to ignore all boko harams attacks and abductions and so allow boko haram free reign to do whatever they want unchallenged? or reporters should stop reporting boko haram activities?

which tribe are you referring, I like ur comment but u dnt have to bring tribe to spoil everything
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by gbadexy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
candidbabe:

BACK TO SENDER.
Its been said already. If you are innocent then it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
manmustwac: I heard on the BBC that the girls escaped while the boko haram went on a mission to attack a military base last friday
The people that escaped are women, am talking about the secondary school girls, they should have also escaped by now with this level of carelessness by boko haram, why have all the foreign military not seen anything? I can use google map to see my house from space and even cars parked in our premises, yet the international military cannot tell us where the girls are. I weak for this Naija.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Mhudi: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
DONMAYOR19: What really surprise me most in this story is that 63 escape from boko haram out of 70 of them, I know one thing, that one, two, 5 or I can say 10 people can escape, but saying that 63 from 70 escape simply shows that those women just travel before not that they were kidnap....now I have come to conclusion that all these their kidnap about chibok are all LIES. Rubbish
These were the Fulani women that were abducted from their setttlement about a month ago in Yobe state and a ransom of eight cows or so per person demanded by their abductor before they can be freed. The case of the Chibok girls is different from this, because, this women are Fulanis and moslems and their abductors were less likely to treat them rough. Not so with those Chibok girls where more than 95% of the abducted girls are indigenous Borno Christian teenage girls - Chibok is also not far from the notorious Sambisa forest. Southern Borno where boko haram is current carrying out deadly attacks is a predominantly Christian population. Boko haram is fighting a Jihad to establish an Islamic state in Northern Nigeria first and then if not restrained after capturing Northern Nigeria will become unsatisfied with the territory it is having and then look southward to complete it mission. People think the boko haram crises is purely a northern agenda to frustrate Jonathan government - it is not. Sure, their members see President Jonathan as a Pagan because he is not a moslem - the same way they see a non moslem. This crisis which is purely a Jihad campaign has been existing for a longtime but became fully matured with the late Mohammed Yusuf led leadership. This Jihad is the handiwork of elite muslims in Nigeria and OIC (organization of Islamic Countries). Their plan is to Islamize Nigeria by forcing Christians who they always refer to as infidels to submission through acts of terrorism. The Chibok school was attacked because the majority of the students are christians. These kidnapped girls are now being molested, dehumanized, and defiled because they are christians. We should know that boko haram is fighting those who are:
1. Non moslems including Christians
2. Those who are against their evil activities including moslems - reasons why Mosques and Islamic scholars are sometimes attacked and killed
3. Security agents - because they won't allow them kill innocent people like chickens without being challenged

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by neohitler(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
They should go ahead and kill each other because they are just worthless pieces of trash.Savages
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Chilug(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
They security agencies should watch those escaped acclaimed abductees. They may have been converted to boko haram and just released to perpetrate mayhem. We have seen few cases of women carrying bomb. That's if they were kidnapped at all.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Pesuzok(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
[b]Most comments here are centered on that the kidnapping is a propaganda, while some are saying it is not. We are forgetting that these boko haram guys have been bombing and killing (even school children).

This country is under threat, and we keep on playing politics and the blame game with these guys. We can see what is happening in Iraq and syria, what these terrorist can do. No where in Nigeria will be safe when this gets out of hand.

Are the bombings and killings propaganda? what i want is peace and security in this country, this boko haram has to stop. Is it not better to blame the kidnapping on them whether propaganda or not.

Please we need to unite and fight this menace. Yes we might not be able to go to combat, but let us hold our leaders and demand that they end this menance. Our leaders from the FG, state government and even our traditional rulers. This is not APC or PDP issue, because you dont know who might be killed next in this senseless act.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tit(f): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Them don come again ooo!
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Mhudi: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
EMERITUS85:

this shows how stupid and foolish you are

do you think every body is a kid or with low IQ to believe any trash story.

have you ever see 63 people in a group?

how can such small crowd travel all the way from sambisa without being noticed abi na only them waka come.

bro no kidnapper will leave such people without a single guard.

when they are all tired both the girls and the women they can go home
I think you are the one with the low IQ here. Do you read newspaper or listen to news at all, because if you do, you should have known that these 63 women are the Fulani women who were abducted about a month ago from their settlement in Yobe state and a demand of 8 cows per person made by their abductors before they can be freed. We should not be ignorant but understand that a Jihad campain is what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by greall1: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
The Time is coming.Revolution is around the corner.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Silensa(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
The security source said the women who mastered the terrain were able to return home, while some wondered to the Borno State borders with Adamawa state.

they should assist the military in locating the position of the camp since they where able to master the terrain. Secondly does it mean that they were camped separately from the babes(girls)?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by collitexnaira(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some thing that confused me most in this chibok kidnapping is about the chibok girl who they claim was half buried and then stoned to death.
The video that was made about this act was the same video that was made about the woman who was also buried and Stoned to death in 2009 at Somalia,
You can confirm this on YouTube or google
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Swagahyk(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Maybe bokoharam went to watch the worldcup when the women escaped...'super story'
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by rhymz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mhudi:
I think you are the one with the low IQ here. Do you read newspaper or listen to news at all, because if you do, you should have known that these 63 women are the Fulani women who were abducted about a month ago from their settlement in Yobe state and a demand of 8 cows per person made by their abductors before they can be freed. We should not be ignorant but understand that a Jihad campain is what is going on.
Guy shut your dirty mouth up, you sound like a kindergarten school kid making an attempt to reason like an adult.... the guy asked you a very simple and logical question, how is it possible for 63 women to move around, with all the road blocks mounted by JTF without being noticed? are they ghosts? Them fly? What kind of Terrorist group leave over 70 captives without guards all because they were preparing for an attack, does that sound reasonable or sensible to your block head....if they cam go all the way to take these phantom 70 sth women into captivity then why is so unimportant to them to have sb watch over them while they do their evil....unless if course this whole story is like the rest of them a scam to elicit reactions.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by knowledge4(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Honestly,i do not believe this news.Seems too good to be true!
Are these the Chibok School girls or another set of victims?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by mayblossom(f): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Fake kidnap and fake escape....everything just fake and no single iota of truth except the only truth I know is that NOBODY WAS KIDNAP BEFORE.
The bombings may also be fake abi?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
mayblossom:
The bombings may also be fake abi?
drunk girl, ur brain don spoil abi?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by uzo200(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
LMAyedun:

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/?p=164505

Did they see the Chibok secondary School Girls?
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by tit(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
The girls get belle?
Make them ask obj to go and sheck them one by one.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Litmus: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is going to seem really trivial but obviously it's not trivial to the BBC but I've noticed that the person in charge of those African images has started looking for the worst images they can find on Nigeria to post on there and this includes faces...did they put a Ghanian in charge or something?

I should be saying something meaningful about the return of the girls but...i don't know...its all strange somehow...

Someone or ministry in Nigeria needs to bring all the girls that have so far escape together in a studio or photo opportunity this things should be celebrated and a fuss should be made. It should be major international news but it is not therefore we Nigerians have to make it so...

Maybe not Ghanaian maybe South African because they always look for the worst of Nigerian and the best of South Africa...although our worst is nearly equal to their best anyway.... smiley
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
sinceden2:
Shebi u can now see how unreasonable u are. I wonder if u ever went to school, we are talking about mature women here not teenagers like the chibok girl, whom majority are timid. Read the story well and understand what the report says b4 going into conclusion

And u that went to school, this is how daft ur thinking faculties turned out to be?

63 escaped out of 70 and u couldn't deduce that something is not adding up?

U must have attended the school of dafts.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
ratiken: From the onset it was clear to me that all these kidnap stories were mere propaganda. Anyone wondered why all the US, Australian, Chinese, British etc forces went silent after coming in to help. Your guess is as good as mine, there are no missing girls or women.

I'm more surprise why nigerians are not asking the questions u raised about the much publicize international help from all these countries?

Funny.
Re: Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram by hermesprogidy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
The story be as e get o... So they left their camp unguarded, allowing the women to escape because they went on a mission? It's either they are tired of bleeping them or they are just in the Ramadan spirit. The story really get K-leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi / We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti / Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.