Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! (948 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
OK Nlders, please help me out.

Been arguing with some of my colleagues about what the phrase "good food" in the maxim "the way to a mans heart is through good food" actually meant.

Does it mean great bleeping skills from the woman ;DOK ;DOK OR
excellent culinary skills?

hmmmm guys which would you prefer in your woman?
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sexylogan(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
sirhenry007: OK Nlders, please help me out.

Been arguing with some of my colleagues about what the phrase "good food" in the maxim "the way to a mans heart is through good food" actually meant.

Does it mean great bleeping skills from the woman ;DOK ;DOK OR
excellent culinary skills?

hmmmm guys which would you prefer in your woman?

None of the above. I want a woman who is faithful and understanding. Bedroom acrobatics and culinary skills are
highly over-rated.

1 Like

Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

None of the above. I want a woman who is faithful and understanding. Bedroom acrobatics and culinary skills are
highly over-rated.

hmmm sexylogan, I think I like the perspective you are coming from. does it mean our grand fathers actually lied with that statement?
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by Jakeattah(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
She should have all bed acrobatics abi bedmatics, kitchen skills and good behaviour..... Who no wan beta thing
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by Dcmg(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
I go with Sexyslogan.
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jakeattah: She should have all bed acrobatics abi bedmatics, kitchen skills and good behaviour..... Who no wan beta thing

Don't be greedy my friend!! choose one jor
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sexylogan(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
sirhenry007:

hmmm sexylogan, I think I like the perspective you are coming from. does it mean our grand fathers actually lied with that statement?

The truth is, our forefathers faced a whole different set of challenges that we face differently today. The word at their time was SURVIVAL.
What they needed from a woman was to cook their meals and bear their children. There were no restaurants, no Tantalizers,
no KFC, no Dominoes Pizza, no Chicken Republic....no Mama put sef so the men had to depend on their women for cooked meals
hence the saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". It's application in our own time is limited. Food indeed, is vital, but
we have more options now than before.
I wouldnt want to choose between "bedmatics" and "kitchen-matics". I want both.

2 Likes

Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

I tell you something if you can have both why settle for just one.
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by dre11(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
I want a woman that bring out the best of me...... so that i can be the man that would bring out the best in her............
And she gats to be faithfull...... because i wanna be tooo

all others are added advantage

1 Like

Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

The truth is, our forefathers faced a whole different set of challenges that we face differently today. The word at their time was SURVIVAL.
What they needed from a woman was to cook their meals and bear their children. There were no restaurants, no Tantalizers,
no KFC, no Dominoes Pizza, no Chicken Republic....no Mama put sef so the men had to depend on their women for cooked meals
hence the saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". It's application in our own time is limited. Food indeed, is vital, but

True the key point back then for marrying was just for procreation and good food but that was not all. My grand pa told me they had to marry several wives for several reasons: some for bleeping and others for the good food. Bearing in mind we can hardly get a perfect woman with all the skills you wish for what happens if your dream woman had one? would you abandon her because of that?
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

True the key point back then for marrying was just for procreation and good food but that was not all. My grand pa told me they had to marry several wives for several reasons: some for bleeping and others for the good food. Bearing in mind we can hardly get a perfect woman with all the skills you wish for, what happens if your dream woman has one? if we have to accept the fact we can hardly find a woman with a PhD in both
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
dre11: I want a woman that bring out the best of me...... so that i can be the man that would bring out the best in her............
And she gats to be faithfull...... because i wanna be tooo

all others are added advantage

hmmm I see
Re: The Way To The Heart Of A Real Man! by sirhenry007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
andromida:

I tell you something if you can have both why settle for just one.

Tell me where I can find that woman let me start putting application

(1) (Reply)

:my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; / Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? / Do Mature People Still Use 2go App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.