Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic (4934 Views)

Fighter Jets Are Seen In Satellite Image As Assad’s Regime Steps Up Its Attacks / Oba & Lagoon Speech: The Lunatic With A Crown! / Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by mccloud224(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Poster

You are simply pathetic.

@Nigeria1

Don't let the negative comments faze you.Like they say "PEOPLE FEAR AND HATE WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND"

Nuff said.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by ikeyman00(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
^^^^^

and u believe those statement are valid for 21st century ??right

people fear the lethal consequence about to inflict by militant slowpoke ikeyman would say

In a civilised wolrd calibers like that are put under check like BNP crew in UK

i think we already seen that stuff behind the shadow

U-turn wouldnt deceive us either

too much said!

yes like they say keep movin;we are here
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Jakumo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
mccloud224:

@Poster

You are simply pathetic.

@Nigeria1

Don't let the negative comments faze you.Like they say "PEOPLE FEAR AND HATE WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND"

Nuff said.

Don't be alarmed, Ikeyman. I have now seen the light and, after serving a few days in protective detention, have now become a faithful disciple of the legendary Becomerich, Satellite Meister of the Cosmos and Unblinking Eye in the Sky of the African Continent.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am ready to defend this satellite image regime with my very life, to preserve the integrity of the intergalactic surveillance mission championed by Sir Becomerich of Nairaland, the Overlord and Grand Exalted Cyclops of The Universe.

All is well in the universe today.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by ikeyman00(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
grin

yes jakumo

all its well in the universe grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Musiwa has been terrorizing nairaland for long.

Musiwa The Resident Clown.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Branzy(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2014
musiwa a.k.a manck u're truely a legend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo / Obj Would Have (decisively)crushed Bokoharam - Labour Party / Enugu Pays Minimum Wage And Clears Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.