Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. (3507 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2014
I have read a couple of threads in the Romance section about girls dumbing good guys in the friendzone and worst still not seeing friendzoning good guys as a big deal; hence, i have decided to create this thread for guys in the friendzone to share their experience.
As for the ladies, pls tell us why you prefer to friendzone a good guy and proceed to date a guy that is (in my opinion) not worth it.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Just rescued my self from the one i am in, she friendzoned me then come brother zone me...

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Creamish(f): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: Just rescued my self from the one i am in, she friendzoned me then come brother zone me...

lolz @brotherzone....is dat worse dan d friend zone?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by dre11(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: Just rescued my self from the one i am in, she friendzoned me then come brother zone me...

thats triple honourcheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by tpia5: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2014
when you dont have God, you become aimless.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
I had a lady who preferred we be friends and considers me her best friend. I used to have an issue with just being a friend to her but now I have learnt to put my feelings aside and just be her friend. Loving every minute of it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by timpaker(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
My testimony is best reserved till I come out of it cry

PS: I was not here!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Chaleeee: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Friendzone is the worst thing to happen to a man. I was almost zoned but I as a sharp guy, I rescued myself.

Ask me how?

I ask her out despite the closeness. She was like you are my best friend and all. It will ruin our friendship. It won't work.... but I kept pestering her until she gave in. it didn't work out anyway but I broke the friendzone jinx.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by tpia5: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Chaleeee: Friendzone is the worst thing to happen to a man.

well, i am sorry for you and your ilk.

lord have mercy.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Prowizy2(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2014
Imagine asking a girl out, instead of saying 'NO' to my face she'll be pretending. . Eating my shawarma and giving me some little hope. At the end of the day what you'll hear is 'let's be friends' or 'i see you like my brother' . . angry

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Chaleeee: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2014
tpia5:

well, i am sorry for you and your ilk.

lord have mercy.

Reserve your sympathies for manipulative ladies who want all the girlfriend privileges from a guy but don't want to date the guy.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Ansell:
As for the ladies, pls tell us why you prefer to friendzone a good guy and proceed to date a guy that is (in my opinion) not worth it.

If a man makes a woman the center of his life, and has no purpose outside the relationship she will most likely come to disrespect him, maybe despise him. A woman will always love a good man who keeps his sense of self, accepts or rejects not tolerate nonsense behavior,has a purpose other than the relationship and is successful in his worldly pursuit.

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by dre11(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Chaleeee: Friendzone is the worst thing to happen to a man. I was almost zoned but I as a sharp guy, I rescued myself.

Ask me how?

I ask her out despite the closeness. She was like you are my best friend and all. It will ruin our friendship. It won't work.... but I kept pestering her until she gave in. it didn't work out anyway but I broke the friendzone jinx.

cheesy
u be bad boi ooogrin
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Seriously OP, I give it to you for opening this thread. cheesy

So what next for Us? undecided
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Prowizy2(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2014
striktlymi: I had a lady who preferred we be friends and considers me her best friend. I used to have an issue with just being a friend to her but now I have learnt to put my feelings aside and just be her friend. Loving every minute of it.
Its not bad, guys do keep female friends (me inclusive) but the word Friend-Zone is totally different!
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2014
*Enters thread*
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2014
because I feel nothing for him
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Creamish(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Ceasar1: Seriously OP, I give it to you for opening this thread. cheesy

LOLZ! grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Prowizy2(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2014
claireshan: because I feel nothing for him
Why not tell him? Instead you girls pretend just to eat free shawarma. . angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: Why not tell him? Instead you girls pretend just to eat free shawarma. . angry
Lol some guys won't even after telling him he will keep pestering ur life infact some don't take NO as an answer

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: Why not tell him? Instead you girls pretend just to eat free shawarma. . angry
Lol some guys won't even after telling him he will keep pestering ur life,,,,,, So it's not our fault
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by KingTom(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2014
claireshan: Lol some guys won't even after telling him he will keep pestering ur life infact some don't take NO as an answer
angry
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Creamish:

LOLZ! grin

LOL.. Are you In It?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Creamish(f): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

LOL.. Are you In It?

Naa....everyone understands their role. They stick around only if its their decision so its rily not friendzoning...
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: Imagine asking a girl out, instead of saying 'NO' to my face she'll be pretending. . Eating my shawarma and giving me some little hope. At the end of the day what you'll hear is 'let's be friends' or 'i see you like my brother' . . angry
hmmm...
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Creamish:

Naa....everyone understands their role. They stick around only if its their decision so its rily not friendzoning...

So, technically you are saying they “themselves” understand that part and they are OKAY with It? sad
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom:
angry
here is number one tongue
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Creamish(f): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

So, technically you are saying they “themselves” understand that part and they are OKAY with It? sad

Whoever stays is definately OKAY with it...or else why would he stay? Nwayz, i dont keep slaves as friends...my friends are real friends with all their pride and dignity intact. Its crazy rily to mess with pplz feelings dat way so i understand d pain...datz y i S.P.E.L.L it all out from day 1.

I cant date u = I cant date u. U either move on, or stick around as a friend... I can take care of myself financially...dont need any1's help.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Prowizy2(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2014
claireshan: Lol some guys won't even after telling him he will keep pestering ur life,,,,,, So it's not our fault
In this case I won't blame the girl. Its not her fault

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by ceny6(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2014
i don't understand how a lady will want u to give her attention, assist her, flex her and even help her find a job yet technically turning a blind eye to the fact that ur showing signs that u want her. isn't that deceit?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Ceasar1: Seriously OP, I give it to you for opening this thread. cheesy

frontpage tinz na

dats where we belongcheesy
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by TyTymer(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2014
ceny6: i don't understand how a lady will want u to give her attention, assist her, flex her and even help her find a job yet technically turning a blind eye to the fact that ur showing signs that u want her. isn't that deceit?
Deceit.... particularly, MANIPULATION. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

? / The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.