Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (36977 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by bigtt76(f): 4:44am On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg ask for the latest Range Rover ...na wetin your friends want be dat grin #ewu nor tink for your life sef undecided

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by InvertedHammer: 5:01am On Jul 13, 2014
/
2 baby mamas?
Physical abuse on his women?
New marriage to another woman?

Instead of thinking of the compensation I think you should be in the church giving thanksgiving and testimony.

By the way, you should have known that a woman that relays a friend's experience is always a dead give away
that she is tslking about herself

\
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by walearoy(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2014
jenny2007:

Hi house,
I've been a silent follower of this section on
nairaland for a long time, however I have something
that is eating me up in my mind. So here goes:-
My bf and I have been dating on and off for 2years
now. The first time we broke up (last year) he had
cheated on me, I forgave him. We broke up a second
time becos he was upset that I travelled out of the
country on a short break "without him knowing"
according to him (I told him o but he just didn't
want me to go). In the middle of all the fights and
begging him about the trip he uploaded a strange
girl's pix on his dp. My bf is so inlove with himself
that he only uses his personal pix as dp on his
phone so I went into a mad rage and tears when I
saw the lady's picture on his dp. To cut the long
story short, i was so hurt that after a few weeks I
went online, copied a picture of a nigerian male
model (Ngo Okafor) and sent it to my guy and I told
him that the guy in the pix just finished sleeping-
with me now and that he's better that my bf in bed.
We broke up of course. Mind you I have always been
faithfull to him but did this to spite him becos he
had cheated on me before and also flaunting a girl
on his dp. Now, we are reconciled and have been
back together for a year now, however, he keeps
refering to the pix that I sent him when we talk. I'm
dying of guilt and don't know if I should tell him the
truth. Would I look foolish to him? I worry if he would
that I'm lying if I say the truth. Would he think that
I'm desprate to keep him? Pls your thought woulkd
help .

Story that touches
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2014
andromida:

cheesy cheesy
U̶̲̥̅̊'v seen what I saw.. Smiles.. Although Jenny that compensation ιѕ a direct bait... And mind you if U̶̲̥̅̊ shud be caught in ∂ trap, it will be worst dan τђε̣ first.... And do I hear U̶̲̥̅̊ say 'ex militant?'...Coughs...
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by harffie(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2014
andromida: The idea that this man mistreated you is something you should look into because it takes two to tango you actively participated in the relationship so how can you blame him for everything.

The question is why were you with someone who made you soo unhappy?

Why did you remain faithful to a man you were not married to and who had no value for you?

Being pretty and attracting different men is not enough because you may be attracting different versions of your boyfriend.

This man cannot be your friend, he probably wants to add you to his harem the money is the lure so refuse him.
Take the money - be the 3rd Babymama....I see same thing happening all over again! Ignore the piece of sh*t!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: Says who, militant or not,if she plays her card well, she is good to go. Atleast she's no longer inlove but mr is still interested.
i knw some bad girls wey nor dey sleep
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: Says who, militant or not,if she plays her card well, she is good to go. Atleast she's no longer inlove but mr is still interested.
I don't understand what you want her to do with him
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by fijiano202(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2014
Sharap joor..stop forming good girl..you clearly knew he was a thief but ur gold digger instincts made u ignore the signs...show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are...all sheep only moves around with sheep,u and all ur friends are the same,bird of same feather,gold digger league...u thinking of money clearly proves my point of u been a gold digger...stop seeking advice online,just move on ...simple
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Pluslargent(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2014
guys dey harsh oo,but like someone dug up,all her past post is bout this relationship,and from what i can gather she may av been drawn in by wealth initially but now she is so addicted to mr. militant like a crack head on dope that i suspect she is just a phone call away from warming his bed again,compensation or not,and then wishing she may be considered fit for the Mrs. title if she gives him her own baby..like a wise man once said 'why u go bother to smell food wey you know say you no wan chop?'
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by JoeCutie(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2014
In fact, from all you've said, you're trying to make us understand that you're the 'good' one and he's the 'bad' one abi? Ofcourse we do get. Afterall, guys are always the 'bad' ones while girls are the 'good' ones in every relationship/marriage. It's official & bliv you me, we're ok with that now. undecided

By the way, that's not my concern at all. You said you're very pretty & attract attentions shebi? Oya I dare you to put up your picture let's do the judging here. Who knows, you might be one of those ladies whose faces yaff taya their guys sef. undecided tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by jeff1607(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change.

i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out.

after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him.

what should u i do?

Pls I Need Your Advise Nairalanders. What Do I
Do?
by jenny2007(f): 6:02pm On May 10, 2012
My bf and I have been together for almost a year
now. He is good man and very generous. I've never
had to ask him for anything because he just gives me
without me even asking. Its like he just picks up on
things that I need and just gives them to me when I
don't expect it. I'm not a materialistic person myself
though.
U ve been collecting money since so y now,(u r even considering collecting d money so just do as u used to do)he kws u are so gullible.smh
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by lekzzydo(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: Atleast you are out of the relationship now, cut all communication. Collecting anything from him won't change anything. But as a sharp babe you can open another office on his head.
this comment must surely come 4rm a female. I'm nt surprise though
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by millionboi(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: Atleast you are out of the relationship now, cut all communication. Collecting anything from him won't change anything. But as a sharp babe you can open another office on his head.
.....so ur office na man ahead dey baa,ok no p as far as thy dey eat ur kpomu.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by koolg: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2014
andromida: The idea that this man mistreated you is something you should look into because it takes two to tango you actively participated in the relationship so how can you blame him for everything.

The question is why were you with someone who made you soo unhappy?

Why did you remain faithful to a man you were not married to and who had no value for you?

Being pretty and attracting different men is not enough because you may be attracting different versions of your boyfriend.

This man cannot be your friend, he probably wants to add you to his harem the money is the lure so refuse him.

Hmmm. This girl is full of wisdom
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2014
henrimoto: so as your face fine reach, see the kind reasoning wey dey your head..... Chai! God, help bachelors wey dey find beta wife o.
Bachelor wey dey look fine face go enter one chance. No be today. Btw which face you see sef?

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2014
millionboi: .....so ur office na man ahead dey baa,ok no p as far as thy dey eat ur kpomu.
You see ur life? After una go dey pray make God bless una when na so so kpomo una dey find.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2014
lekzzydo: this comment must surely come 4rm a female. I'm nt surprise though
who cares!!!!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2014
passionate88: I don't understand what you want her to do with him
A guy obviously toiled with her heart, she was blinded by love and was loving up, now eyes don clear so am giving her two options. Cut communications and move on with her life OR act like the SHARP gals and make him pay for breaking her heart! Sho grab e?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Jenams: i knw some bad girls wey nor dey sleep
I have always being a good gal now cheesy
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2014
passionate88: Good girls also look out for men with money... Not all but most do.. It's not only the runs babes that does such.. Why won't men have high taste when the girls also have such high taste?... I think the both sexes deserves what they get when they get blinded by material and superficial things instead of looking for good characters and compatibility... It's just that it's the female folks that cry the loudest when they are played on... Maybe the op might have had someone that truely loved her, but when Mr. Money-bag came along, she dumped the good guy for the "better" guy..

Hehehehehe. Who no like good thing. A rich man wiv out prospect smells of trouble. Niger delta militant, yahoo boy, drug baron, politician,........ they are the ones that finished Nigerian girls. Rich men who work very hard for their money don't give out money anyhow. As u rightly said jare. Both sexes are guilty.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2014
jeff1607:

Pls I Need Your Advise Nairalanders. What Do I
Do?
by jenny2007(f): 6:02pm On May 10, 2012
My bf and I have been together for almost a year
now. He is good man and very generous. I've never
had to ask him for anything because he just gives me
without me even asking. Its like he just picks up on
things that I need and just gives them to me when I
don't expect it. I'm not a materialistic person myself
though.
U ve been collecting money since so y now,(u r even considering collecting d money so just do as u used to do)he kws u are so gullible.smh

Ewooo o shocked. This nairaland scares the shit outta me. You need to be consistent in your comments. People will rat you out. Chaiiiii
So why is she now complaining.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2014
yomi007k:
Majority of naija girls prefer Rich cheats that's why.
Have you ever seen a rich and faithful guy? Both adjectives are almost always mutually exclusive, at least in Nigeria. Only extremely naive or deluded girls would think (or expect) otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by mohims(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2014
berem: A niger delta militant? Your own don better!

First of all,you're not collecting the money because its a compensation for the heart break he gave you. You must collect the money because it is part of our National cake. This is time for you to enjoy oil money.
Infact,make you build office for him head. No dull abeg!!
see how foolish u ladies can be! Open office for Niger delta militant head? I hope you will be there to attend her funeral? You are so shameless. Imagine the kind of advice u are giving someone publicly. U are a perfect definition of a BITCH!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: A guy obviously toiled with her heart, she was blinded by love and was loving up, now eyes don clear so am giving her two options. Cut communications and move on with her life OR act like the SHARP gals and make him pay for breaking her heart! Sho grab e?
Make him pay by demanding for more money or what?... The guy we re talking about here is a militant not your average Joe. Someone that has probably killed before that's who you want her to "open office on his head"?. I hail thee
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2014

Hehehehehe. Niger delta militant, yahoo boy, drug baron, politician,........ they are the ones that finished Nigerian girls.

100% true. Back in the 1990s and early 2000s, one's 'fine boy' swag was more than enough to get most girls drooling, and the craze for money and material things wasn't that pronounced. The odd little gift on her birthday and Valentine's Day was more than enough, and all that mattered to her was to be with you, and to enjoy the pleasures of your company.

All this changed with the ridiculous amounts of illicit money now thrown at girls, particularly by guys in the categories you mentioned, plus other guys who make tons of money from illegal deals in their workplaces. The dating scene has changed forever. Most girls are now runs girls one way or the other; even the so-called 'good girls' are caught up in this whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2014
mohims: see how foolish u ladies can be! Open office for Niger delta militant head? I hope you will be there to attend her funeral? You are so shameless. Imagine the kind of advice u are giving someone publicly. U are a perfect definition of a BITCH!
Leave them.. Dm no knw say militants get mind pass thieves.. Guys wey stand face to face with Nigerian military personnels dey exchange gun fire na him dm want make one tata "open office" for him head... I just dey pity the op if she listen to that kind of wichcraft.. No b advice we suppose call that one
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2014
sandijey:

Ewooo o shocked. This nairaland scares the shit outta me. You need to be consistent in your comments. People will rat you out. Chaiiiii
So why is she now complaining.
Shey ur eyes dn clear?.. That's why I no dey too believe when girls dey shout say "money only impress lazy girls" na big lie b that.. With money girl fit sleep with horse sef

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2014
passionate88: Make him pay by demanding for more money or what?... The guy we re talking about here is a militant not your average Joe. Someone that has probably killed before that's who you want her to "open office on his head"?. I hail thee
its an option betw am not sure you guys read her write up, guy is married, they aren't together again. He will not be the first, offices are opened everyday.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by whao: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me.
A month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out.
after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation.
what should u i do?

Hey miss! You are contradicting issues here, I read your other post and it seems there re' things your re' hiding. This is what you post. Judge for yourself and tell us the truth.

jenny2007:
I Am Dying Of Guilt But I'm Innocentby jenny2007(f):7:35pmOnNov 01,2013
Hi house,
I've been a silent follower of this section on nairaland for a long time, however I have something that is eating me up in my mind. So here goes:-
My bf and I have been dating on and off for 2years now. The first time we broke up (last year) he had cheated on me, I forgave him. We broke up a second time becos he was upset that I travelled out of the country on a short break "without him knowing" according to him (I told him o but he just didn't want me to go). In the middle of all the fights and begging him about the trip he uploaded a strange girl's pix on his dp. My bf is so inlove with himself that he only uses his personal pix as dp on his phone so I went into a mad rage and tears when I saw the lady's picture on his dp. To cut the long story short, i was so hurt that after a few weeks I went online, copied a picture of a nigerian male model (Ngo Okafor) and sent it to my guy and I told him that the guy in the pix just finished sleeping-with me now and that he's better that my bf in bed. We broke up of course. Mind you I have always been faithfull to him but did this to spite him becos he had cheated on me before and also flaunting a girl on his dp. Now, we are reconciled and have been back together for a year now, however, he keeps refering to the pix that I sent him when we talk. I'm dying of guilt and don't know if I should tell him the truth. Would I look foolish to him? I worry if he would that I'm lying if I say the truth. Would he think that I'm desprate to keep him? Pls your thought woulkd help.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by passionate88: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: its an option betw am not sure you guys read her write up, guy is married, they aren't together again. He will not be the first, offices are opened everyday.
Of course I read it.. Isn't that what many females here were advisin her to do?. Make him pay, open office for him head instead of u girls to let her know she's lucky to escape such a man for a husband.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2014
You guys are confused, you keep standards as per the kind of gal you want to date, then wen a sister decides to date cos of what a guy has, you shout gold digger. 0p don't mind them, oil money is enough reasons to want to date, enjoy your life while you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.