Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (36999 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2014
pro01:
Have you ever seen a rich and faithful guy? Both adjectives are almost always mutually exclusive, at least in Nigeria. Only extremely naive or deluded girls would think (or expect) otherwise.
Na him be say most nigerian girls dey naive or deluded because this is how most think! They would treat poor/average men so bad and want to marry a richman while hoping the richman would have eyes only on them. IMAGINE! angry They forget that the richman was once poor and must have gone through what they are currently doing to poor/average guys now!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by dominique(f): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2014
iykedare:

Shut d hell up. Money d last thing on a naija girl s mind? You all reason alike but complain when you are treated accordingly.

You must be a very shallow thinking immature dolt to generalize. Maybe all the ones you're related to are like that. Please direct your anger and bitterness to them not the millions of hardworking independent ladies out there.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by LesbianBoy(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2014
dominique:

You must be a very shallow thinking immature dolt to generalize. Maybe all the ones you're related to are like that. Please direct your anger and bitterness to them not the millions of hardworking independent ladies out there.
Dominique no offence but, you know the bolded is a lie! A BIG LIE! I mean! If there were millions of 'hardworking independent ladies' out there, trust me most nigerian guys won't be complaining about nigerian girls love for money!
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by dominique(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Dominique no offence but, you know the bolded is a lie! A BIG LIE! I mean! If there were millions of 'hardworking independent ladies' out there, trust me most nigerian guys won't be complaining about nigerian girls love for money!

To be sincere, there are lots of annoying needy chicks out there who will expect their men to pick theirbills even if they have their own money. But not all are like that (speaking for myself, sisters and some friends I can vouch for). So you need to understand why it annoys the hell out of me that some men will want to categorize us all as gold digging money hungry slores
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Get over it girl... u were just a sidechick...

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: its an option betw am not sure you guys read her write up, guy is married, they aren't together again. He will not be the first, offices are opened everyday.
hmmm i recognize this quote.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by soldierdollar(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: like your sisters abi? I see.

No. Like your mother cheesy
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2014
soldierdollar:

No. Like your mother cheesy
k I see
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2014
Jenams: hmmm i recognize this quote.
sure? Have you being an office before? If not,let me start with you now? Don't say no
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by soldierdollar(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: k I see

Ok
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by paranorman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
hushmail:

i swear u r paranoid. what? refuse the money? think again.
badt guy! cheesy
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by paranorman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
chibabe3: best advice on this issue.
kiss
nne, thank you o jare..
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by blank(f): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
@ OP, from your description, you were definitely his side-chick. It's his wife who should be compensated.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
chidyhels: sure? Have you being an office before? If not,let me start with you now? Don't say no
e don tey wey u make me ur office na...
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by knowledge4(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Your ex is married and wants to come back?
That is ADULTERY!
ROMANS 7:1-3 SAYS SO
LET GOD'S WORD BE TRUE AND ALL MEN LIARS
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by lanrefront1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
if he insists on bestowing on you an unusual generosity because of the past, tell him to sign a written note that he should not expect any favours from you, especially ones of a sexual nature.

After that, send him your account number. if he wants to deposit millions of naira inside the account, let him do it.

No mind all this yeye guys wey dey talk. I know for certain that if a past rich girlfriend says he wants to compensate them with GOOD money, before she even finished talking, dey don give account number.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by odogwu9(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
It think u shouldn't take anythn from him..he is quite daft and cheap..show him u hv dignity and integrity..u r no cheap woman to be paid off..

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
pls pls pls girl forgive him but don't take a dine from him, what for? , its not pride, the money can't mend your broken heart and am positive you don't need it , just move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by revelationuche: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
BABE! My heart ekesout and soaked with emotion as read through ur message.I luv u 4 real.Plzz change ur line and dnt ve any tin to do wiv idiot agai.It good u didnt find out wen u are aredi carrying his baby [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by delpee(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
In summary, you are considering accepting a gift from a militant who is violent. You really do think you'll be able to walk away with no strings attached after that?

You've done well by keeping off all this while. Forgive him and move on. Don't swallow the bait. Better guys will come your way.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by pinkliny(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
2sExy1: What a life... ! Why wouldn't you stay in such relationship when you are seeing money.

So fvcked up a country... You would have been rottening in jail by now.

Why won't you stay in such a a relationship and hoping things will change for better when your eyes were on money?

See as una dey jump on anything well packaged even though they are rottened inside.

You were dating thief without knowing... Why would you know?

Just move the fvck on!
why are you so insensitive_
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Young lady, you just found out that your ex is earning money as a reward for being a militant/criminal and common sense has not told you that you need to pack well, face your front and never look back? Don't you know what he really wants? Did you not mention that he has 2 baby mamas that he beats up? I know you are desperate for money but have some dignity and self respect for once in your life! Your so called friends perceived your weakness and that's why they were bold enough to suggest that crap! (If you are telling the truth )

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
pinkliny: why are you so insensitive_
undecided
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
koyyes: Young lady, you just found out that your ex is earning money as a reward for being a militant/criminal and common sense has not told you that you need to pack well, face your front and never look back? Don't you know what he really wants? Did you not mention that he has 2 baby mamas that he beats up? I know you are desperate for money but have some dignity and self respect for once in your life! Your so called friends perceived your weakness and that's why they were bold enough to suggest that crap! (If you are telling the truth )

In a country like Nigeria, the embolded does not matter... as long as you can "take care" of "them"
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by yollychika(f): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2014
compensate u wif more bullshit...he wants to continue screwing u n misbehaving.....men cant move on.....n wifey n baby mamas hmmmm u gon be da 3rd babymama ....say NO to him n his bait called compensation.....babe u nor dey work sef? na wa to u ooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
Arinze96: I'm convinced that you don't actually know what it means to love.

Which kain Love? She was there because she didn't know her own value.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iriskiki(f): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2014
phlame: My bf and I have been together for almost a year now. He is good man and very generous. I've never had to ask him for anything because he just gives me without me even asking. Its like he just picks up on things that I need and just gives them to me when I don't expect it. I'm not a materialistic person myself though.
Recently I planned to travel abroad for a short break. I asked my bf to assist me with my ticket fare and, surprisingly, he refused. He didn't say actually no but he just kept ignoring my request though it was my first time of ever asking him for money. I decided not to ask him for the ticket fare and applied for my leave allowance which I used to pay for my trip. However, my initial plan was get my man to pay for the air fare while I use my leave allowance on hotel bills, shopping for family and friends, transport etc (my BTA). Anyway, I traveled and had to cut my trip short by a week because I had little money on me. I came back to nigeria and my man has been ignoring me ever since.
When we do talk he does not speak much and gives me only one word answers. Few days ago he finally told me that 'I betrayed him'. Knowing him well, I know that he believes that I probably traveled out with a man or that I collected the air fare from someone else. He is a very jealous type.
My question is how do I get him to open up to me on this issue and how do I prove to him that I sponsored my trip all by myself after he ignored my request. We are in a distance relationship but see each other twice every month.

https://www.nairaland.com/934770/pls-need-advise-nairalanders-what
I
@op shocked @the bolded

Hi. I suggest one of two things. Ignore the issue, act as normal. When he is ready to talk he will. Or call him for a sit down chat, as many times as it takes. Either way, be sincere and I guess you can show him you withdrawal slip.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iriskiki(f): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2014
dominique:

To be sincere, there are lots of annoying needy chicks out there who will expect their men to pick theirbills even if they have their own money. But not all are like that (speaking for myself, sisters and some friends I can vouch for). So you need to understand why it annoys the hell out of me that some men will want to categorize us all as gold digging money hungry slores

I wonder o
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
iykedare:

Brilliant piece.

Op, you stayed with a man who mistreated you? I m sure the dude is loaded financially. You guys will rather date a rich criminal than date honest broke man. So why are u complaining? The problem with u girls is your high insatiable love for money.

Its not the money. Its more about a woman having self value. Look at how the guy wants to compensate her with money as if it can wipe the damage done to her self esteem while they were together. Even poor guys maltreat women who tolerate it.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iriskiki(f): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Na him be say most nigerian girls dey naive or deluded because this is how most think! They would treat poor/average men so bad and want to marry a richman while hoping the richman would have eyes only on them. IMAGINE! angry They forget that the richman was once poor and must have gone through what they are currently doing to poor/average guys now!

You made me remember a question from another website. Choosing between a faithful poor man and a rich unfaithful man. The typical stereotypes in Nigerian relationships are unfortunate. Because I believe that everyone is not the same. There are users among us, but that does not mean we should throw out the baby with the bath water.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by duby91(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2014
So what exactly does the OP need? he mistreated you...he has gotten married and he has 2 baby mamas already and you're asking us what u should do? you should move on already. there's no need for any compensation unless u want to become his baby mama. just forgive him and move on. I just wonder why ladies stick to those guys that maltreat them and are even more faithful to them to those that treat them right. its just sad. i think i should ditch my gentleman attitude sef, if that's what it takes to make dem ladies loyal grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.