Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (36982 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by duby91(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2014
iriskiki:

Hi. I suggest one of two things. Ignore the issue, act as normal. When he is ready to talk he will. Or call him for a sit down chat, as many times as it takes. Either way, be sincere and I guess you can show him you withdrawal slip.

Madam, did u just say ignore the issue? Ha! i don't support that one o! he will now think that she actually did it and is not even remorse or something. they will still have to talk about it. ignoring or trying to sweep it under the carpet would make matters worse. from what i see, the guy just needs to get an assurance that she didn't cheat as suggested. And ask him where he got the gist from and all. if she decides to ignore, some guys may not talk about it again. and trust me, they have a plan on ground.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iriskiki(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
duby91:

Madam, did u just say ignore the issue? Ha! i don't support that one o! he will now think that she actually did it and is not even remorse or something. they will still have to talk about it. ignoring or trying to sweep it under the carpet would make matters worse. from what i see, the guy just needs to get an assurance that she didn't cheat as suggested. And ask him where he got the gist from and all. if she decides to ignore, some guys may not talk about it again. and trust me, they have a plan on ground.

You are right... I don't mean the issue of the traveling. I mean that since he doesn't want to talk after all her attempts, she should not get herself worked up trying to force him to talk. Whenever I do that, it mostly leads to higher tension. So I give it a few days. And he is usually ready to talk.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by duby91(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
iriskiki:

You are right... I don't mean the issue of the traveling. I mean that since he doesn't want to talk after all her attempts, she should not get herself worked up trying to force him to talk. Whenever I do that, it mostly leads to higher tension. So I give it a few days. And he is usually ready to talk.

Oh Okay. the guy sha na drama queen. they be acting like u need to sacrifice a cow so as to appease the gods.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iriskiki(f): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
duby91:

Oh Okay. the guy sha na drama queen. they be acting like u need to sacrifice a cow so as to appease the gods.

My brother, that's life I guess. Maybe it's end time things grin tongue
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by jussydope(f): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
i advice u forgive him for everything he has done to u and let life continue,he has realise his mistake nd maybe its god's doin that his not ment for u thats y things happened that way but al u have to do iz forgive him

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by duby91(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
iriskiki:

My brother, that's life I guess. Maybe it's end time things grin tongue

Lool.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by iykedare(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
dominique:

You must be a very shallow thinking immature dolt to generalize. Maybe all the ones you're related to are like that. Please direct your anger and bitterness to them not the millions of hardworking independent ladies out there.

mumu
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2014
pinkliny:
why are you so insensitive_
what's up
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
jenny2007:
op very sorry about what you went through with that fool, i know him VERY well, just thank God you escaped him, we dated very briefly. pls collect whatever you have to collect from him, though he is is heartless in respect of women, but he wont hurt you, collect cash for him so you know you didn't lose anything. i will send you a pm, kindly respond lets talk.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Is My Girlfriend Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.