Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? (2159 Views)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Is there any girl that doesn't have a boyfriend? You try having a conversation with any girl and before you say jack robinson, they tell you 'i have a guy'. All of them. So I'm just wondering if there's any single girl out there who doesn't have a dartboard on her back from some guy!
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by nobilie: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2014
thats a way of telling you, "go i don't like you". shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by kalushaiyke(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Them plenty.! And some of them the guys they call boo are not booing them...it shouldnt stop you from asking her out...overtaking follow joor.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2014
nobilie: thats a way of telling you, "go i don't like you". shikena.
wrong! Not in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by blackprowler: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2014
The first answer is the correct answer, simple and straight. If a girl is walking with her boyfriend sef and sees who she likes giving her sign, she will assess how feasible to respond. Girls always have boyfriend both real and imagined until they meet a better person.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by missdebs(f): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
yes, me

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
The way you're dressed, even àshawo go tell you say she get boy. sad
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
missdebs: yes, me

Ha shocked miss u can lie ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by snadguy007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
She can lie..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by sexylogan(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmboy: Is there any girl that doesn't have a boyfriend? You try having a conversation with any girl and before you say jack robinson, they tell you 'i have a guy'. All of them. So I'm just wondering if there's any single girl out there who doesn't have a dartboard on her back from some guy!

Many of them frequent NL Romance section lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by valkaka(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Only in nollywood movies
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Khalessi: The way you're dressed, even àshawo go tell you say she get boy. sad

Ouch.. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by DocAdray(f): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't have a boyfriend, pls help me...

*weeping profusely*
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
DocAdray: I don't have a boyfriend, pls help me...
*weeping profusely*

You are a terrible liar..
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by ojun50(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
But u hv sugar dad
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by DocAdray(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
RedClay:

You are a terrible liar..

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2014

*weeping profusely*
pm me Asap
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by naijasaint: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2014

*weeping profusely*
Maybe u av retired and tired of boyfriends
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by naijasaint: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmboy: Is there any girl that doesn't have a boyfriend? You try having a conversation with any girl and before you say jack robinson, they tell you 'i have a guy'. All of them. So I'm just wondering if there's any single girl out there who doesn't have a dartboard on her back from some guy!
when ya broke all de ladies u approach will be engaged but wen ya rich any lady u approach will be single

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by corisande: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
cool
yes oh
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Most of those girls don't have boyfriends. Na 'fvck friends' them get. The guy job na to dey service them while they keep deceiving theirselves that he is in love with them
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by lorRhyMeZ: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2014

Nah I don't believe...cos ur pic says otherwise
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
naijasaint: when ya broke all de ladies u approach will be engaged but wen ya rich any lady u approach will be single
I think you are right bout that. But I ain't broke.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
I dont have
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by omoelu1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
is this really true?
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by acada111(f): 12:37am On Jul 09, 2014
I don't have a bf sad
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by snadguy007(m): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Xenaf: I dont have

Oh......i knew it
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Maximus17(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Xenaf: I dont have
with all those assets you carry? you can lie for Africa o grin
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35am On Jul 09, 2014
We plenty wey not get na... Please SOS cry
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by fitzmayowa: 5:20am On Jul 09, 2014
acada111: I don't have a bf sad
Idowuogbo: We plenty wey not get na... Please SOS cry

*weeping profusely*
Re: Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend? by Bwaal(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2014
emmboy:
I think you are right bout that. But I ain't broke.
ok send me mtn card for confirmation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. / Women And Their Wahala. See What This Man Wrote On His Vehicle. Pics / My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.