Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65776 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by nihinlade(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Every brazilian power fighting against my family meet with germany nowwwwww!! Oyah turn it to prayer.

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Mustapha111888(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
This (match)as turned to training pitch for the Germans
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by greall1: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Germany suPpose to be award for the trouph yesterday without playing Final

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by nihinlade(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Every brazilian power fighting against my family meet with germany nowwwwww!! Oyah turn it to prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Deeypeey(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2014
"They dont even know whether to laugh or cry" ....Abt the brazil fans after Oscar's goal.
"David Luiz met with the PSG president,he's a very Popular guy at the club…well,none of the brazilian players is popular right now"
"I ve never seen a goal less celebrated in my life" ...After Oscar's goal.
"The Brazilians applaud the quality of Andre Schurlle's goal…nothing about the own team to applaud all day" …After Germany's last goal.
"No need to adjust your TV sets…yes,its actually Brazil 0 - 5 Germany" …At half-time.
"…He's looking for a hiding place" …About Luis Felipe Scolari's reaction on Germany's 3rd goal.
"David Luiz…plays a long ball to Marcelo…his only meaningful contribution to the game today…"
....And so on
That Commentator should be given an award.

14 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Funniez: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2014
1. The way Brazil is going down, they will soon discover oil. 2. Now I know why gals that wear Brazilian hair dont have goals in life. 3. I dreamt last night that Germany wined Brazil 7-1, but thank God it was just a dream, so when will the real match start today. 4. Am glad Super Eagles didnt qualify cus if the Germans spelt "SCOLARI" with goals, then they wuld have spelt "STEPHEN OKECHUKW KESHI". And u know wat dat means!!!. 5. I think this cup shuld be given to Brazil's fan for endurin the hotness of dia seats for full ninety minutes...... Laff wan tear my belle oooo

9 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Edzy: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2014
ebullientV: At ''0-7'' the commentator said ''this has simply turned into a training exercise''..

The Germans don't have d swagger of d Spainards, neither do they have d understated panache of the Netherlands.. What they do have tho is a cold ruthless efficiency...!

They've being the most consistent National team of recent. 4 consecutive Semi-finals appearances @ d WC is testament 2 dat fact... #GoGermany

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by SirToby(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Oscar not wining an oscar tonight.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Poor boy with fingers crossed hoping his country wins. That boy was seriously hyperventilating, thought he would pass out sef. Still can't believe,il have to watch the replay. Everyone is talking about it this morning like Brazil went into extinction last night

His picture is now the picture of the match. It has gone viral for all the wrong reasons. Poor boy. Those players owe him an apology.

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by 0merta(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2014
"Oscar just scored a goal but he sure wouldn't be winning an Oscar tonight" - Commentator

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by millionaireman: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Prowizy2: I wish it was super eagles playing Germany. . It would have been worse. BashMe
It is not like you see it. Nigeria WC defence could not have been so easily mesmerised by German attackers, the same manner German attackers mesmerised 8razillian defence. Again, Enyeama could have saved about three of the goals 8razil goalkeeper conceded.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by millionaireman: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Prowizy2: I wish it was super eagles playing Germany. . It would have been worse. BashMe
It is not like you see it. Nigeria WC defence could not have been so mesmerised by German attackers, the same manner German attackers mesmerised Brazillian defence. Again, Enyeama could have saved about three of the goals Brazil goalkeeper conceded.

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by 0merta(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2014
"I'm sure the Brazilians would just wish the grounds will open and swallow them all..." - Commentator

...see coded stylish insults! That Commentator na certified, corporate Comedian! I no fit laugh finish last Night! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by toseen29: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2014
'I ve never seen a goal less celebrated in my life' made after oscar's goal. The commentator did a very good job to sum up the events on the pitch.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
When Brazil scored their first goal in the match against Germany,the commentator made a hilarious comment:

"I don't know if brazilians should be happy or cry about this goal"

Lolz! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by jnrbayano(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
"The German players were looking for who to score now and Khedira says, why not me?"

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by bish2(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin
Doro Klose
Doro Kroos
Doro Muller
Doro Schurrle
Doro very heartless
Dorooo Doro Germany

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Melkuk: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2014
1. Commentator: Fred has been substituted to the biggest boo ever.
2. Commentator: There're over a hundred station transmitting this match but not one viewer could have predicted this scoreline. @6-0
I call it the "miracle in football".
What a game that was!
What number of uncelebrated goals!
The Brazilian fans chose Fred as their scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazil, una try!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Prymestrr(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Kuyorodele: Scholari is looking for a hiding place. Dat was d commentator's comment after d second goal and I truly saw d guy looking for a place to hide
Lolz!
Saw that as well... He truly wished the ground beneath his bench would cave in so as 2 spare him further humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ojeffo: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

I think the highlighted should be, "Germany has a team".
Oh how dry u can be...im here laffin out my ass n uvr here seeing trash n talking buuuullll huh!...HBP go kill u early oo

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Lolzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
grin

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Yeske2(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
femi4: Brazillian team na only una waka come?Wat about d two replacement , substitute to tell us dat u r ready4 dis match?Do you come wit any? U were not informed too? Ok.Continue..Now d Fans and indeed d nation is calling u 2 come dat they will help u find d missing samba, will u keep quiet?? .chai, chai, dia ris God o, there is God in anything dat u'r doing!Those goals dat d germans r sharing in dis match will ansa.Diariz god ooDiariz god ooooo
I love this

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Danhumprey: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1: Commentator @ 7th GoaL: - “Now Jim I think someone else has Brasil's controller. They'd better hand it back to Scolari before I quit!”

grin
ROTFLMAO.....gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Neatboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Yeah, the defeat Might be too heavy for Brazilians, but, there's something that they did that really got me tripping: David Luis and Gustavo prayed after the match. I really loved it. No matter how bad the situation we find ourself is, we should learn to give thanks to God.

15 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by repogirl(f): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Germany! This trashing you trash Brazil, chai! Dia is God o!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by walexGodson(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
And Oscar score but Brazil fans don't knw may b dey shld jubilate,shout,blab or cry.baddest comment
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2014
grin.....hehehe. grin.....

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by repogirl(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team
naija get Mikel grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.