Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins (29325 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
jeffoski am cool just still cringing from last weeks rendition of "unbreak my heart" by dorcas tongue tongue tongue
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2008
Dorcas performance last week was WACK!
Cant wait for eliminations tomorrow
She just must go this week
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by lizfab(f): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
If Dorcas is not evicted this week, then I might have to stop watching the programme. Annette is the best
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
GBAM!
You hit the hail on the head lizfab
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by suze(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
soloqy:

Guys you need to vote to keep Caroline in the house. She is talented. Song writer and instrumentalist.

The Faculty will save Kojo and Yayan .

It will be left between Bisola and Dorcas and the housemates will save Bisola .

Thats the way I see it.

Caroline ke. She might be talented in song writing and playing instruments, but thats not what project fame is about. Its a singing competition and theres nothing spectacular about her voice. Benedicta who was evicted last week is even better than her.

2people are leaving this week. Faculty can only save one person. I feel they might save nyanya cos kojo, bisola, caroline and dorcas have all been saved by the teachers b4.

I pray the audience saves kojo and the fellow contestants i think would definitely save bisola , dorcas and caroline should be goin out by my calculations
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
dorcas & caroline look set to leave d house but then again mago mago might enter again and it will be dorcas & bisola or inyanya

caroline sings with a shaky voice, dont know why and her performance last week was not all dat at all, as for d dame of probation DORCAS,i think her cup is finally full to overflowing
she gotta go!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
If you guys want to make a difference then you got to vote.

I suspect that Dorcas' people know her limitations so are doing their bit in the voting.

People are going to believe Kojo and Nyanyan will get votes and then they wont vote.

This will change the whole scenario and we may see dorcas staying some more days.

grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ideaworks(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
i have watched the programme twice and was really impressed. kudos to mtn for trying to bring out the best of the best of nigerians talent
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by sfx: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hi Nlanders

Let me say it that,the way this thing is going with Dorcas guy dont be shocked if she turns out to be the First runner up, Any way Praise is the man he is a star Already, So every body go for Mr Praise,
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
Today's eviction show was very interesting for me, honestly grin
The audience saved Iyanya, Faculty saved Kojo once again, they just love this guy
Then Dorcas, Caroline and Bisola were left to their fellow contestants to decide who they would save
Anette and Praise went for Bisola, Nii and Maechi went for Caroline, while dorcas got absolutely none of the votes, there was a tie btw Bisola and Caroline so as usual inyanya (the one saved by the audience) was asked to save one of them, and guess what? he saved my dear BISOLA! She was so happy that she cried wink
That left Almighty Probationist DORCAS evicted followed by Caroline. I felt for Caroline sha, she's a good singer. Nii was even crying for her, i think he has something for her wink dont say i said so.
At last DORCAS is gone. We're left with just seven(7) contestants. The contest has just begun.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by abes(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2008
Omolola1:

inyanya (the one saved by the audience) was asked to save one of them, and guess what? he saved my dear BISOLA! She was so happy that she cried
I love that word wink
As for Dorcas, I think she had already made up her mind.
As for Caroline, she has a very weak voice in the academy.
As for Bisola, she entertains the house, so the housemates will not let her go, or else the house will be so boooooring.
As for the eviction show, it was free and fair.
As for me, I need Benedicta's number, does anyone have it? grin grin grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Dugaski: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
[i][b]Ooo!!!!!! my Dorcas, so sad that you never improve whenever the chance comes to you. You have been on probation more than any other contestant. Yet you still lack the technique and the ability to improve. Even with your best talents in the Academy, your qualities couldn't help you out. You have what it takes to become a real singer and i wish you could have done it better if you had performed well.
I wasn't surprise when the audience saved Iyanya. Then Kojo was saved by the Faculty to show that they really love the young man. And finally, it was between Caroline, Dorcas and Bisola to be saved by the contestants. Some (Onyemaechi and Nill) went for Caroline, others (Praise and Anette) went for Bisola. None voted for Dorcas. Had it being you stepped up your performance, you would have been the number one choice of all the contestants. Though Caroline performed real good but she was evicted because Iyanya who was saved by the audience choose Bisola over Caroline. So sad to see you evicted. But i hope you will improve in all your techniques in the future. And I will be happy seeing you go beyond the sky.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2008
Sunday's gala show was very, very entertaining, they all performed their composition excellently. They were so wonderful.
The show started with Praise singing his own composition, he played the piano as well, he sang so beautifully well. Next, was Anette, hers was splendid as well, she never disappoints us. Then, Kojo came up, men he blew everyone, the judges, the teachers, the audience and even me grin he sang so wonderfully and with so much energy that everyone gave him a standing oviation. It was so wonderful. Next up was Bisola, her song titled Life was so solemn, she sang it so well dat even the guest judge said if the song hits the market, its going to sell big time. The lyrics were so tight, even bibi crew was singing along with her. She has such a great voice. Next was Iyanya, his song was so TIGHT! It was a love song, it was so so beautifully performed. I loved it wink Onyemaechi and Nii also sang their song very well. They all performed excellently.

Then it was time for the judges to put four contestants on probation. But guess what? for the first time ever, they didnt know who to put on probation probably with dorcas gone grin. They were Speechless! They performed so well that NONE OF THEM WAS PUT ON PROBATION. They are now in our HANDS! We are the one to decide who we want to save.
I guess next week's eviction show is going to be fun, coz we should be expecting anything with no one on probation, anyone of them could just be evicted.

Just three weeks left to the FINALS! I CANT WAIT!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Jaymoses: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
I watched the show for the first time yesterday and i was impressed.I never knew we had so much talent in Africa and especially Nigeria Mtn are really great.Imagine in just a week they were all able to right great songs like that.no wonder it was difficult to put anyone on probation now it's up to we the viewers.Well i must say if i was to save anybody it will have to be Annette Because to me her performance was really spectacular her voice was just too good and powerful.the way she carry s herself on stage is just divine.don't get me wrong others where cool too.i love Praise,Kodjo,Inyanya,Nii, Onyemechi and Bisiola all their songs where really great they all did well but to me Annette stood out and held everyone spell bound.Kodjo,Inyanya and Nii practically brought the house down and i really felt their groove but my Vote goes to Annette.And i pray she wins the competition.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
o me gosh!!!! i was really blown away with yesterday's performance of d remaining 7
they have all really grown over d weeks WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i developed a new luv for praise, nii & inyanya
these guys r HOT and good performers, thier compositions were really good

annette as usual did not dissapoint at all, kojo surprised us all with his groove
bisola, singing like an angel & who can 4get onyemechi fusing pop, rock & jazz together (luving da mohawk hairstyle)

both d faculty & judges were blown away with each performance
thank God d real artistes have been left to battle it out,, d chaff has been removed from d wheat
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
wow yesterdays performance was really something else.I never knew that all the contestant can write great songs like that and perform them so well.All of them did well.For the first time i was pleased with all of them they really tried i wish all of them could win but it is not possible so we will have to look at past performances and add it to yesterdays own to pick who should stay and who should go.but seriously they all did very well and i was really proud that africans especially Nigarians can write good music and sing it well like real matured musician.Praise and Annette were like foriegin singers

MTN have finally found away to make people vote so that they can make their money.see me wey say i no go vote till final because i know so my favorite person Annette no fit enter probation now them don catch me well wetin man go do na to try my best and make sure say she win.I'll vote for Annette because from the 1st day to present that girl has been wonderful and if not for this yeye twist that the judges did yesterday she for no smell the probation at all but it's all good.

its hard to pick the 2 people that will leave and i don't know who it will be it can be anybody depends on who have the lowest fan base now and that is what i hate about the whole thing again.the idea of putting people on probation really help to separate the good singers from the great once and now they want to spoil the whole thing and turn it into a popularity thing.i just pray the best singers don't leave this weekend.

I'll vote for Annette based on her past performances and the fact that she has the best voice and musically she has been the most hard working.we can remember all the songs given to her are really hard but she always do them well.and remember the reggae nite she backed up for almost all the contestant and still does so anytime they need back up.Last night she did very well again.she never disappoint.I vote for her she deserves to win this thing.

please o people vote for the best vote for Annette.

Modups how you dey you know see as our people shine infact the whole show is now very tight o
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by IBCE(f): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
Yesterday was tasetfull, all contestant did well.
You guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote, u kno wits now in our hands 2 determine who stays and who leaves.
Nii is Gud- wat u all tink?
But it will be nyz if a nija contestant carries it joo.
We be Nija,
We will support all westafrica shaa.
LOl
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ifect: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hmnn, im a new comer to this thread o, but, JEFFOSKI? which levels with this annette babe now? ive looked at the history of this thread and you don dey root for am since. Or, is there somn we are missing? as in, na u dey marry am?, her profile on the PF website says shes in a relationship so i wont totally rule out that possibility say na u be dey dere, lol

grin

On a more serious note, the annette babe is good and i think she could crack the top 2!

Jeffoski, my man, d babe no bad oooo, ! in fact, me sef dey check out am, lol,

wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
The contestants have upped their game.

I read someone say earlier in the thread saying the Faculty is not good enough but we can see the impact of Ben and Gojo in the whole thing especially Ben.

Ben totally led Bisola and Onyemaechi into their songs.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
And I think nii's voice is too low.

He is loved by the crowd but i dont think he is as good as iyannyan, annete or kodjo
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by crudedude(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
Yeah ysterdays show rocked.MTN finally finds a way to cajole people into votin,lol.with give away prizes like flash drives and N100,000.hmmm, i c d best four already i my dreams but lemme c how next week turns out maybe my dream can become a nightmare.hehe smiley
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
if all goes well, i see the 4 finalists being:

annette
kojo
iyanya/praise
bisola

(sorry onyemechi & nii fans)
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2008
With this new twist, i think the best ones may go coz since its left for us to decide, some might just vote for someone just because they like them not because they can sing. I pray for Kojo and Anette, i think they are going to be in the top 2, I REALLY HOPE SO.
Am voting for Kojo all the way!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
Modups!:

annette
kojo
iyanya/praise
bisola

I agree with you on most of it but I dont think bisola is there. Maybe the fans will take her there but I believe annette, Kojo, Iyanya, Praise. In that order.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by suze(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2008
Modups!:

annette
kojo
iyanya/praise
bisola

The best 4 accoding to me are annete, kojo, nii and praise. Bisola is not amongst the best 4.But i wont be surprised if kojo goes out next week.Its just the audience deciding and for the 2 times he has ben on probation, the audience havwe never saved him.

It wont just be about the best 4 now since the audience are the only ones deciding,but It will be about which contestants canvesses for votes the most. Most viewers are just watching but are not voting
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by yewwy(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
i think its been a wonderful show and in short,sundays show was indeed thrilling and mind blowing.i think all d contestant ve been wonderful and i miss Dorcas so much though she really deserves to go but all d same d show must continue, pls vote for BISOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA she really deserves to be part of the last staying contestant abeg vote bisola on number 2, and i think annete is no doing bad either nd d rest, but i thing onyeameachi deserves to be out of thr.what is he doing thr, hhe ought to be out. but the rest,i which them d very best,
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by okuya: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
the project fame stuff culd 've been better, I mean compared to idols, d sound system culd have been made better . dat wuld really have brought out d best from d contestants
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by ogazi007(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2008
onyemaechi hasn't tasted any probation heat,i hope he doesn't got evicted dis weekend, the dude is tight by all standard,i cant just stop loving his swagger.i aint feelin dat annette girl dat much,i tink i prefer talented caroline to her,too bad she had to leave for others to stay.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tawak: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
All you critics of Project Fame West Africa, Cant u guys jst keep your trap shut and enjoy all the fun that the show brings.
Project Fame is the best TV Programme showing presently on all TV stations and it is seen by virtually all west Africans countries. If you guys don’t watch it with seriousness, how come your are criticizing it
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tawak: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ideaworks, i luv u, i luv your comment
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Tawak: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
INYANYA, ur dream will definately come true
u will definately win The Project Fame West Africa 2 cos u have got all it takes, u have ma full support & vote
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2008
@ifect
Guy no mind me jire i for wish say na me true true be the guy wey they her life lol.But seriously
the girl can really sing there are some great scales she runs with her voice and some dynamic she does too.none of the contestant have really done that.don't get me wrong they all know how to sing especially the top 7 but professional singing is not just having a good voice or trying to sound like some other superstar it's really more than that.She has that unique factor already and really knows how to use her voice well. i was watching the show last Wednesday and she wasn't feeling well Ben had to encourage her to rehearse the song she'll be doing this week even at that Annette sounded Wonderful.I can't wait to hear her sing LeAnn Rimes How do i live without you on Sunday.

And to think she is only 21 and the youngest among the 7 look at what she can do.If you are really into music you'll know what i mean and am very sure you'll Agree and you also agree that truly the top 7 are wonderful too but if it comes to narrowing it down Annette really deserves to win.Please vote for her (am sure you would have already but still slip in 1 vote again)her number is 6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / BBNaija: Housemates React As Gedoni And Khafi Escaped Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.