Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! (23931 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

U never begin cry
Go buy a dozen hankies
You will soak all 12

Cry over what?
an inferiority complex smitten babymama living in the psycho and debt ridden US?
your indeed a bush woman like they called you in your other chain of inferiority complex promoting threads

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by RANDY1: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Women were second class citizens in the U.S. Yes but Great thing is that at least they embraced change.
Are women not second class citizens in Nigeria?
What do you do when people try to speak up against such practices?
If not to start screaming 'feminazis' bla bla bla.and making memes to mock them.

Una never start.keep comparing yourselves to America. Na 300yrs to come before we get to where they are today as long as y'all keep on shushing every voice that seeks change.
tintingz: Reading a story about Abraham Lincoln he wanted to abolish slavery but the leaders in the house are against it.

Were women allow to vote in the 1920s? women were like second class citizen then this triggered the protest of the women's suffrages.

[img]http://terrycato.files./2013/07/man-spanking-wife.jpg?w=600&h=600[/img]
This is how women were treated in America. grin

This is how blacks were treated in America.

So tell us was america in the past the same as america of today? I can tell you that they(Americans) went through what we Africans are going through.

Yea America is first-world nation that makes we Africans useless and to lick their aszes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2014
^^^ Cococandy, did you say 300years?? Babe, we are NEVER getting there, simple!

Anyone that says Nigeria is not useless is either deluded, ignorant, myopic or one of those politicians. I can't even start giving my own version of how useless this country is, if not Nairaland will experience worse data loss.

The worst set of Nigerians are the ones that as much as try to compare Nigeria with the Developed world, when they should be comparing it with Haiti, Niger and the likes.

Anyways, all man to himself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Ooh . I think say na only me know
Phema: ^^^ Cococandy, did you say 300years?? Babe, we are NEVER getting there, simple!

Anyone that says Nigeria is not useless is either deluded, ignorant, myopic or one of those politicians. I can't even start giving my own version of how useless this country is, if not Nairaland will experience worse data loss.

The worst set of Nigerians are the ones that as much as try to compare Nigeria with the Developed world, when they should be comparing it with Haiti, Niger and the likes.

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Women were second class citizens in the U.S. Yes but Great thing is that at least they embraced change.
Are women not second class citizens in Nigeria?
What do you do when people try to speak up against such practices?
If not to start screaming 'feminazis' bla bla bla.and making memes to mock them.

Una never start.keep comparing yourselves to America. Na 300yrs to come before we get to where they are today as long as y'all keep on shushing every voice that seeks change.
Sorry women in Nigeria today are not second class citizen, there are women in high positions, women are voting and spanking of women or any form of physical abuse is illegal in Nigeria so what are you saying exactly?

Feminist of today are just bunch of hypocrites. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Tell that to your sisters in the north.

And scram
tintingz: Sorry women in Nigeria today are not second class citizen, there are women in high positions, women are voting and spanking of women or any form of physical abuse is illegal in Nigeria so what are you saying exactly?

Feminist of today are just bunch of hypocrites. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Your own links tell me the first picture is UK most likely to be demolished
The second picture shows areas marked for demolition and condemned for habitation ,you can see the sign on the wall and from the cars that must have been in the 60s.
Show us a picture of your village in the 60s grin grin

No one lives in those areas
Try another tale
Makes you feel better I guess
Majority of Nigerians live in worse places and would shout halleluia to live in a place like those
The link said "dot uk" not the area.

The area is dirty I thought the whole USA is beautiful like heaven. grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2422963/Bad-Streetview-Wrong-tracks-revealed-Googles-roaming-camera-cars.html

Somewhere in Chicago ^^

In the link the area is not UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Tell that to your sisters in the north.

And scram
women in the north are voting, we have ministers among them so what are you saying.

If you are talking about poverty and their culture then we can discuss that. smiley
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by iamord(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is one step to changing nigerian and africa to accelerate development. www.nairaland.com/1808167/how-separation-church-mosque-state
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nihilist: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
tintingz: The link said "dot uk" not the area.

The area is dirty I thought the whole USA is beautiful like heaven. grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2422963/Bad-Streetview-Wrong-tracks-revealed-Googles-roaming-camera-cars.html

Somewhere in Chicago ^^

In the link the area is not UK.

That's still better than most places in Lagos... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Phema: ^^^ Cococandy, did you say 300years?? Babe, we are NEVER getting there, simple!

My friend says if the civilized countries were commanded to stop producing or inventing but just hold everything as is ,for 200 years,Nigeria could never catch up to were they are and I sincerely believe it
Glad that many people I respect here has re-echoed my words.
My detractors can't even deny anything I've written
They are just mad that I said it and I ain't stopping

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

The thread is now on page 8 and growing.
Deal with it
Thanks for the picture
I say Nigeria is useless and you post a picture of yourself and your family member eating lunch to prove my case
Hahahahahahaha

who cares nice to know you still find time to visit your "useless" country
your not even ashamed undecided
The average American is a bush man in Seoul and Oslo
recently a report from the US civil engineers Association was talking about needing 4 trillion dollars to raise US infrastructure to the level of singapore and tokyo, and there you are deluding yourself that you have seen the most functioning place on earth.
i bet if you stay a week in stockholm or tokyo you will never go back to the US ghettos

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
rozayx5:

who cares nice to know you still find time to visit your "useless" country
your not even ashamed undecided
The average American is a bush man in Seoul and Oslo
recently a report from the US civil engineers Association was talking about needing 4 trillion dollars to raise US infrastructure to the level of singapore and tokyo, and there you are deluding yourself that you have seen the most functioning place on earth.
i bet if you stay a week in stockholm or tokyo you will never go back to the US ghettos

Yada yada yada
You still don't get it
At least you are comparing New York City to Tokyo
Where can we compare your place to?
Hohohohohohoho
If small pee pee catch you now as u dey type you go begin look for bush to anchor one side and release your waste products into the atmosphere and wipe the droplets on ya trozis
Bush people

I can visit it whenever I want and I can bash the place to my heart's desire,the most you can do is enter your latrine and do a poo poo
I have earned that right and freedom of speech cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Yada yada yada
You still don't get it
At least you are comparing New York City to Tokyo
Where can we compare your place to?
Hohohohohohoho
If small pee pee catch you now as u dey type you go begin look for bush to anchor one side and release your waste products into the atmosphere and wipe the droplets on ya trozis
Bush people

I can visit it whenever I want and I can bash the place to my heart's desire,the most you can do is enter your latrine and do a poo poo
I have earned that right and freedom of speech cool cool

and you believe everybody in Nigeria is broke, hmm i pity your mentality
thats how many of you stay in the US and are too ashamed to come back.
i have been to many countries and when i see someone who just went to the Glorified ghetto (USA) calling Nigeria useless i just laugh,
my sis even had to go to divert to richmond in the UK cause of the stories of pshyco's gunning down students in the US undecided
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
rozayx5:

and you believe everybody in Nigeria is broke, hmm i pity your mentality
thats how many of you stay in the US and are too ashamed to come back.
i have been to many countries and when i see someone who just went to the Glorified ghetto (USA) calling Nigeria useless i just laugh,
my sis even had to go to divert to richmond in the UK cause of the stories of pshyco's gunning down students in the US undecided

Nna this is not about you,I couldn't care a rat's fart about your personal issues
No need to tell me your life's history,I am not interested
Stick to the topic please and stay there
Is anything I wrote here about the poo hole Nigeria ,a lie?
If it is,challenge it and I respond
If not shut the fried fish up

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Nna this is not about you
Sick to the topic please
Why are you this pained
Is anything I wrote here ,a lie
If it ,challenge it

this is just the beginning last time i checked bridges have collapsed in some parts of the US while they spend billions on war - civilised ghetto my foot
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Nna this is not about you
Sick to the topic please
Why are you this pained
Is anything I wrote here ,a lie
If it ,challenge it

this is just the beginning last time i checked bridges have collapsed in some parts of the US while they spend billions on war - civilised ghetto my foot - I pity your gullible followers who swallow all the thrash you sell them
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by suwailad(f): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
nigeria is a phucked up country, even the i too know patriotic edioots know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by RANDY1: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
suwailad: nigeria is a phucked up country, even the i too know patriotic edioots know the truth.

You don't say! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Nna this is not about you,I couldn't care a rat's fart about your personal issues
No need to tell me your life's history,I am not interested
Stick to the topic please and stay there
Is anything I wrote here about the poo hole Nigeria ,a lie?
If it is,challenge it and I respond

no need to tell us your experiences too, keep in it your slave mentality skull and sit tight in the US ghetto and stop spewing thrash about the fingers that fed you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
RANDY1: do you know how small singapore is? Singapore is half the size of LA . Japan is slightly smaller than California. Tokyo metro area (including Yokohama and Kawasaki ) is the capital and only city of Japan. the UK is the Same size as southern california. england is the same size as Hawaii.

who cares majority of US citizens are not exposed, they have never travelled out of their country, they are deluding themselves into thinking their country is the best place to be in the world, when the average norweigan can feed 3 US households grin grin grin
Any sane person wont run to the US and squat and start throwing insults at Nigeria just because she is no more in the country, compare nigeria with her mates and not a 400 year old democracy undecided
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by timifakay(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
When did this thread turn to one in which we look for places better than another in order to defend the stark reality of our Nigeria‘s failure?
Every sector in this country has failed, and i wonder why people are laying emphasis on pyschos who shoot at random than they are on the following people:
1) Private and commercial drivers and Motor bike riders who are constantly in a chemically induced state.
2) Petrol attendants who make and receive calls while dispensing fuel.
3) Crazy and illiterate law enforcements agents, some of whom don't even know their jobs.
4) Irresponsible parents who send their wards hawking on busy roads.
5) Pot hole ridden roads.
6) Heavy truck drivers who believe all other road users must give way to them because of the size of their vehicle.
7) Expired and fake drugs producers and sellers.
cool A sect who claims to have been ordered to abduct and sell girls by “god“.

These and many more bring sudden death to the lives of several Nigerians annually.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by RANDY1: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
RANDY1: do you know how small singapore is? Singapore is half the size of LA . Japan is slightly smaller than California. Tokyo metro area (including Yokohama and Kawasaki ) is the capital and only city of Japan. the UK is the Same size as southern california. england is the same size as Hawaii.
You've got a point there. Some of these European/Asian countries landmass are so small which makes it much more easier to maintain public infrastructure. In addition, some of these Asian countries do not practice Jeffersonian-type of democracy, which means there is less red-tape/bureaucracy to go through when there is a need to build roads, airports etc
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rozayx5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
RANDY1: I am American and i'm proud of my Country. The united States is the Greatest Country in the world,every nation on earth aspires to be like the United states :UAE,China,philippines ,Nigeria,Ghana etc. . Americans do not have to travel out because we have everything we need in this Vast nation . other people come here to learn ,study or settle ,not the other way round .
Norway's population is only 4 million the same population size as Phoenix ,Arizona. and Norway does not admit any immigrants both legal and Illegal in their country . If we kick out all the illegal immigrants and stop all immigration to the united states . that would be a good Idea.

Nigeria fails in comparison to Nigeria's mates like UAE,Singapore and the rest .

good enjoy the US and stop taunting Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
timifakay: When did this thread turn to one in which we look for places better than another in order to defend the stark reality of our Nigeria‘s failure?
Every sector in this country has failed, and i wonder why people are laying emphasis on pyschos who shoot at random than they are on the following people:
1) Private and commercial drivers and Motor bike riders who are constantly in a chemically induced state.
2) Petrol attendants who make and receive calls while dispensing fuel.
3) Crazy and illiterate law enforcements agents, some of whom don't even know their jobs.
4) Irresponsible parents who send their wards hawking on busy roads.
5) Pot hole ridden roads.
6) Heavy truck drivers who believe all other road users must give way to them because of the size of their vehicle.
7) Expired and fake drugs producers and sellers.
cool A sect who claims to have been ordered to abduct and sell girls by “god“.

These and many more bring sudden death to the lives of several Nigerians annually.

How dare you
Are the same things not happening in Niger republic and Burkina Faso
Why do you single out Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Who was the person that told us of surgery in Nigeria being conducted with light from a lantern?
Giant of Africa
I hope it was a giant lantern sha
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by RANDY1: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by timifakay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

How dare you
Are the same things not happening in Niger republic and Burkina Faso
Why do you single out Nigeria grin

LOL. Me, I dunno oh, never been there before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days / Please Beware Of This Killer Biscuit Called " Crunches Biscuit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.