Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! (23939 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by kreamidiva(f): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
b3llo: I don't mean here in Nigeria! I won't go and be a slave in another Mans land, all those people going to the USA to stay are suffering just that they don't voice it out. In Nigeria we live as free people.

How can you possibly say the bolded? When small children are being kidnapped from the comfort of their homes in the dead of the night? When my younger brother in law school is scared because they''ve been sent a letter by "boko haram" that the Nigerian Law school would be bombed on the 10th of this month

Eziokwu,the bolded is far far from the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

That's exactly the problem. The problems the country has are too basic; water, electricity food, health, safety . . . . clean air; you wonder why Nigerians in Nigeria have yellow eyes ? The quality of the air. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
kreamidiva:

How can you possibly say the bolded? When small children are being kidnapped from the comfort of their homes in the dead of the night? When my younger brother in law school is scared because they''ve been sent a letter by "boko haram" that the Nigerian Law school would be bombed on the 10th of this month

I have a brother that believed in Nigeria and he was the only one that stayed
We wanted him to stay because of our parents
He got into business,was doing well then the series of threatening emails,people wanting to be paid off
Then a gang of thieves arrived my father's house asking for him while he visited
My father at his age,a respectable man in the community,in his own house was begging these eediots to spare his son
They took everything valuable and every dime he kept ,spared my brother thank God and that was the day he decided to leave Nigeria for good

I read the gut wrenching story of the civil rights lawyer murdered in his own house in front of his family
Imagine that?
Many others have gone the same way and life goes on,always unsolved
The police can't do any investigations,there is no crime database
In this day and age,they will give someone a dirty piece of paper to write a statement
There is no database to track criminals
No national ID card or number
No way to track anything or anybody
I can go to Ogun state now and tell them my name is Shola Ogunbiyi and get a passport in that name and it becomes my name
I can go over to Abuja and get a driver's license as Laraba Musa and it becomes my name
The place is useless
Any body can assume any identity they desire and change location and be someone else

By the way,my father went to the police after the home invasion robbery and they asked him for 5k to make a statement shocked shocked shocked
Then another says oga thank God you people survived o

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by kreamidiva(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
The one about hospitals and nurses are heartbreaking.

I had my second baby in a private hospital in P.H, via C.S i know how much we paid because .hubby wanted me to have the best. For a woman who had her baby through surgery,i expected that the nurses would come in and help bath the baby because my suite was entitled to that but i never saw them. When i went out to complain,they said my mum was around and that was why nobody was coming in to do it.

If they knew their jobs well,they would at least come in to do their job and i'll ask them not to bother! And they were all expecting tips o...
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Our white slaves in white land are voicing out, thank God. grin

Hands down, Obama is the worst president since WWII: poll
www.m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/2/obama-worst-president-wwii-new-poll-shows/?page=all

Never call your land and your people "useless" cuz you will one day run back to your root, your land, your people when things go wrong.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Tbaby4real(f): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama, I totally agree with you on this especially the hospital case and embassy. I was forced to pay 100 euros extra if I need to pick my new passport immediately. I travelled to Netherlands ( The Hague ) to be precise when I needed to renew my passport cos I was told the printing machine was bad at my place. Thank God I was with my MasterCard. You can never imagine a staff asking you korokoro for additional 100 euros or I come back in two months to pick it. I paid for my ticket and hotel and I had to pay extra. I was so furious cos I was like for you to be able to print it immediately it means it's possible. They will make you feel uncomfortable for you to pay.
Then one day we were called that my father in-law was rushed to the hospital and within two hours, they started giving him blood. I was like what is wrong with him. No one knows, I told my mother in- law on phone that need to talk to the doctor in charge. I could hear him say, we are so busy to be speaking to people on the phone. I told my mother in-law that if he refuses to talk to me, then they should take daddy else where. Then he agreed, I greeted him and ask him what was wrong with him. He said, we are still running some tests and the result will be out tomorrow. I was like omg, put I did not sound panic on phone. I asked him why they giving the blood then and I was told he is on the second one. He said I shouldn't worry that he will be fine. I immediately know my father in- law don enter one chance. I did not say anything, speaking with my mother in- law, I said mummy are you in private hospital, she said yes. I said please ma, let them take daddy to government hospital or else where. I don't think this man knows what he is doing. My husband is on holiday and I need to stay in for him. They took daddy to a new hospital that night. They run some tests and told us he had malaria. Can you imagine?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^ I would probably kill someone if it was my family. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let me talk about Nigerian labs

You see all those medical labs
All the proprietors ought to be lined up and shot
Those people are running a huge scam
Every test comes out as malaria parasite and typhoid .

A Nigerian physician in America went home and sent them a urine sample ,a sample of half urine and half apple juice and third of urine cooked to boiling point
And every one of them came back with the same result of urinary tract infection
Tried a different lab,same results.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by iykedare(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigerians dont know that they are suffering. Ever told a villager to leave the village and come to the city? They will tell you that they prefer d village. That is d same with some people here. What do they enjoy in Nigeria? The epileptic power supply,bad roads, barbaric attitude of those that should protect them. . . Police and soldiers,insecurity, ineffective or non existent health care and . . . I can go on and on this but i dont want nairaland to crash again. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
iykedare: Nigerians dont know that they are suffering. Ever told a villager to leave the village and come to the city? They will tell you that they prefer d village. That is d same with some people here. What do they enjoy in Nigeria? The epileptic power supply,bad roads, barbaric attitude of those that should protect them. . . Police and soldiers,insecurity, ineffective or non existent health care and . . . I can go on and on this but i dont want nairaland to crash again. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tbaby4real: Babymama, I totally agree with you on this especially the hospital case and embassy. I was forced to pay 100 euros extra if I need to pick my new passport immediately. I travelled to Netherlands ( The Hague ) to be precise when I needed to renew my passport cos I was told the printing machine was bad at my place. Thank God I was with my MasterCard. You can never imagine a staff asking you korokoro for additional 100 euros or I come back in two months to pick it. I paid for my ticket and hotel and I had to pay extra. I was so furious cos I was like for you to be able to print it immediately it means it's possible. They will make you feel uncomfortable for you to pay.
Then one day we were called that my father in-law was rushed to the hospital and within two hours, they started giving him blood. I was like what is wrong with him. No one knows, I told my mother in- law on phone that need to talk to the doctor in charge. I could hear him say, we are so busy to be speaking to people on the phone. I told my mother in-law that if he refuses to talk to me, then they should take daddy else where. Then he agreed, I greeted him and ask him what was wrong with him. He said, we are still running some tests and the result will be out tomorrow. I was like omg, put I did not sound panic on phone. I asked him why they giving the blood then and I was told he is on the second one. He said I shouldn't worry that he will be fine. I immediately know my father in- law don enter one chance. I did not say anything, speaking with my mother in- law, I said mummy are you in private hospital, she said yes. I said please ma, let them take daddy to government hospital or else where. I don't think this man knows what he is doing. My husband is on holiday and I need to stay in for him. They took daddy to a new hospital that night. They run some tests and told us he had malaria. Can you imagine?

You can't imagine how many people Nigerian doctors and nurses have murdered
Yes
Murder is the word
A patient is rushed to the hospital,first thing they do is put " drip" dextrose saline
They have killed so may diabetics and undiagnosed diabetics and hypertensive patients by overloading them with salt and sugar
One drip after another
They killed my friends father that way
The stupid doctor won't even talk with his children calling from the USA,one a doctor himself
He warned them not to use any infusions ,nobody had a diagnosis ,no tests,no scans,nothing
What are they treating

A man will walk into a Nigerian hospital with his two legs and go out in a shiny box through the mortuary.

That is why they gave blood to your father in law ,they don't know what they are doing most times
Since the patient is paying,they have to pretend to be doing something till the patient does and they will say it is God's wish
As long as money is coming,they will watch a patient die and help kill him without ever admitting they don't know how to handle the case
That is how heartless our people are.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by BABE3: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: Our white slaves in white land are voicing out, thank God. grin

Hands down, Obama is the worst president since WWII: poll
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/2/obama-worst-president-wwii-new-poll-shows/?page=all

Never call your land and your people "useless" cuz you will one day run back to your root, your land, your people when things go wrong.

What's the point of that link you posted? Obama is the worst president of the USA since WW2; what does that information have to do with this thread?
Does that change the fact that Nigeria's best president is far worse than obama? grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
kreamidiva:

Blame the bad government.

but...

National poll finds discrimination prevalent
in the United States

www.episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2013/11/12/national-poll-finds-discrimination-prevalent-in-the-united-states/
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
If I start my own,this thread will collapse.
Truth is I'm not happy about this country for any reason.
Not one reason.

As for the nurses issues,not to defend them but I've been close to some and what they experience while working for the govt is another issue entirely.
I'm not surprised some of them take it out on their patients(which is very very wrong BTW).

Imagine a whole general hospital owned by the state govt,only one nurse on duty serving 5-6 different wards at a time.

It is really heart wrenching. New graduate nurses are left unemployed because they don't have millions to pay as bribe to get employed.

My mama at her age and rank of chief nursing officer still goes to night duty and shuttles 5-6 wards at once because only about 3 nurses are on duty in the entire hospital.

Why? No new employments.
The govt is busy selling the remaining hospitals to private hands(who will do as they please to the employees.their retirement benefits down the drain after working 35yrs for the govt).
This one na only for imo state o.
Who knows what's happening in other states.

I could go on and on.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1: Let me talk about Nigerian labs

You see all those medical labs
All the proprietors ought to be lined up and shot
Those people are running a huge scam
Every test comes out as malaria parasite and typhoid .

A Nigerian physician in America went home and sent them a urine sample ,a sample of half urine and half apple juice and third of urine cooked to boiling point
And every one of them came back with the same result of urinary tract infection
Tried a different lab,same results.
Chisos shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by BABE3: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: Blame the bad government.

but...

National poll finds discrimination prevalent
in the United States

www.episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2013/11/12/national-poll-finds-discrimination-prevalent-in-the-united-states/

And discrimination isn't prevalent in Nigeria (where there was never slavery)?

Politics section on NL as a case study.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rebella(f): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
A few weeks ago, my sister had an attack and her inhaler wasn't doing anything to improve the situation. I rushed her to the hospital in the middle of the night. On getting to the hospital with my sister gasping for air, the stupid nurse asked my sis to sit down while she checks for her pressure and temperature.
I had to scream and shout at her to get a nebulizer, before her brain decided to boot.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
rebella: A few weeks ago, my sister had an attack and her inhaler wasn't doing anything to improve the situation. I rushed her to the hospital in the middle of the night. On getting to the hospital with my sister gasping for air, the stupid nurse asked my sis to sit down while she checks for her pressure and temperature.
I had to scream and shout at her to get a nebulizer, before her brain decided to boot.

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let the girls open mouth and tell how they were harassed by school teachers,lecturers,bosses
Everyone wants back for ground

If you are a boy,make the mistake and date a girl your lecturer is interested in,hmm
If you don't read your 4 year course for 6 years and risk coming out with 3rd class my name is not Babymama the first

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:
You can't imagine how many people Nigerian doctors and nurses have murdered
Yes
Murder is the word
A patient is rushed to the hospital,first thing they do is put " drip" dextrose saline
They have killed so may diabetics and diagnosed diabetics and hypertensive patients by overloading them with salt and sugar
One drip after another
They killed my friends father that way
The silly doctor won't even talk with his children calling from the USA,one a doctor himself
He warned them not to use any infusions ,nobody had a diagnosis ,no tests,no scans,nothing

a friend of mine lost his mom in naija because of that drip rubbish. she's diabetic when naija nurses planted their needle in her. the drip is to "convince" you that work is being done.

if you have pimples in nigeria & you go to the clinic, don't be surprised they will set drip for you. i wonder how pregnant women cope in that country. heaven knows the number of women nigerian hospitals murder every year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
first of all,I forbid DAT statement Nigeria is not useless inspite d challenges ranging form economic hardship,insecurity, corruption & so on.if u say Nigeria is useless then everyone DAT is a Nigerian is also what u have said...SO pls change DAT topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
@op you are so on point. But so many people won't accept it. There is no hope for this country. Things keep getting worst. I am even tired of this country.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

And discrimination isn't prevalent in Nigeria (where there was never slavery)?

Politics section on NL as a case study.... cheesy

BABE3:

What's the point of that link you posted? Obama is the worst president of the USA since WW2; what does that information have to do with this thread?
Does that change the fact that Nigeria's best president is far worse than obama? grin
My point by posting those links is to show that each countries have their own problems they are facing.

You can't just open your mouth and just call a country useless, a country where your root started and where your fellow people lived/living.

I expected a contribution on the development of this country not insults because many of you blacks have licked the white asx and lived in the white land doesn't give you the notion to call your own country useless. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

He got into business,was doing well then the series of threatening emails,people wanting to be paid off
Then a gang of thieves arrived my father's house asking for him while he visited
My father at his age,a respectable man in the community,in his own house was begging these eediots to spare his son
They took everything valuable and every dime he kept ,spared my brother thank God and that was the day he decided to leave Nigeria for good

I read the gut wrenching story of the civil rights lawyer murdered in his own house in front of his family
Imagine that?
In this day and age,they will give someone a dirty piece of paper to write a statement
I can go to Ogun state now and tell them my name is Shola Ogunbiyi and get a passport in that name and it becomes my name
I can go over to Abuja and get a driver's license as Laraba Musa and it becomes my name
The place is useless
Any body can assume any identity they desire and change location and be someone else

By the way,my father went to the police after the home invasion robbery and they asked him for 5k to make a statement shocked shocked shocked

Nigeria really has a long way to go!
I recall during the heady days of Sanusi's clean up of the banking sector; most of the chronic debtors couldn't be tracked down due to the absence of a central database system.

But GEJ is now trying to set up a national ID card program.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
rebella: A few weeks ago, my sister had an attack and her inhaler wasn't doing anything to improve the situation. I rushed her to the hospital in the middle of the night. On getting to the hospital with my sister gasping for air, the stupid nurse asked my sis to sit down while she checks for her pressure and temperature.

I am surprised she didn't bring out drip
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by BABE3: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
CFCfan:

But GEJ is now trying to set up a national ID card program.

They've been stepping that program up since I was 2.

I was told you don't need to take a road test to get a driver's license in Nigeria. How true is that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by NickiRoman: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Imagine that?
The place is useless

...Na Today??Everything you've said is true even the so called teachers can't teach..The parents ain't helping matters either they frustrate their kids and kill their dreams, Everything in this country is just f*cked Up

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

a friend of mine lost his mom in naija because of that drip rubbish. she's diabetic when naija nurses planted their needle in her. the drip is to "convince" you that work is being done.

if you have pimples in nigeria & you go to the clinic, don't be surprised they will set drip for you. i wonder how pregnant women cope in that country. heaven knows the number of women nigerian hospitals murder every year.

I wanted to say diabetics and undiagnosed diabetics
So I warn people
Unless your family member is losing blood from some sort of bleeding or BP is falling fast.please don't let anyone set up any drip on you.
Nigerian hospitals use it a lot and most times there is no indication to
The thing inside that place is water and sugar and salt
Many older people have hypertension
Salt is a killer to hypertensives
If your family member can eat and drink,they don't need that drip
But will they listen?
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by bellong: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Below was my response to a similar thread opened by Jenny last year.....

The principal problem of Nigeria still remain Nigerians.

The custom officer who molested travellers at the airport is a Nigerian. The police collecting bribe on the street and killing those who refused to pay is a Nigerian. The permanent secretary of a ministry who sits on government contract and collude with minister to divert fund is a Nigerian.

The civil servant who demands a tip before doing the job he is paid for is a Nigerian. The mechanic who cheats a car owner in order to get more money from him is a Nigerian. Students that are supposed to be studying to become better in solving problems in their country but are busy finding a way of short-changing the system are Nigerians. Pastors sweet-talking their congregation to collect the members' hard earned money are Nigerians... Bankers diverting customers' money are Nigerians.

In all the above listed, I have not mentioned the evils of government because the government of any country is a reflection of the followers.

We need a value re-orientation in the country to kill this get-rich syndrome that has eaten deep into the heart of everybody including religious houses.

Only Nigerians can save themselves from themselves.

***If your dad is/was a top government official/civil/public servants, and you are on this thread ranting about the country, you do not have that right to condemn the nation because you father is part of the problem...

If any member of your family has an occupation in one of the stuffs I highlighted above, you have no moral right to point accusing fingers at the nation because your family members are the fabric of the problems......

If your parents are/were civil servants and they sent you to school abroad and you are on this thread ranting about the nation, you have no moral justification to speak against the nation because your parents probably paid your school fees with looted funds.....

If while you were living Nigeria, you have used your connection and position to get what you need faster than what the system dictates, pluck the log in your eyes first before seeing the broomstick in others.......

I can go on and on with my rhetorics.........****

The essence of the above musings is that in the little way we can contribute to the betterment of the nation, we should rather than complaining where no one will hear our rants... And I am not excusing Nigerians for the ill of the society but we all can make things work if we contribute in our little ways to the change we desire. little drops of water make a mighty ocean..........

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
If I had my way,everyone I know will have a chance to move out of Nigeria at least for 6 months and see how a society ought to run
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by rebella(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

I am surprised she didn't bring out drip
Drip is a regular thing. She was kept over night for observation and of course she was given drip. Smh for our health care.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1: Let the girls open mouth and tell how they were harassed by school teachers,lecturers,bosses
Everyone wants back for ground

If you are a boy,make the mistake and date a girl your lecturer is interested in,hmm
If you don't read your 4 year course for 6 years and risk coming out with 3rd class my name is not Babymama the first
Na that one. Practically everyone that comes across wants a piece of you, and the first question you're asked is 'what were you wearing?'
By default it's assumed you must be at fault somehow.

I remember during my nysc. The community I was in had a lot of drop-out girls and teenage mothers because they had the 'education doesn't matter for girls' mindset.
Some in my class had kids. One girl had 3. Small teenage girls.
I felt something needed to be done. So I embarked on a community development programme to teach them skills that could at least give them something to do if they didn't want to continue after secondary school.

You won't believe the kind of stone walls I encountered while sourcing for funds to finance the project.(To get materials and set them up).
Even the L.G chairman was not left out of the groping hands.

What's provocative about the khaki and T shirt?

I ended up abandoning the project because I didn't have money of my own to finance it.

You'd think I was begging them for money to buy a car for myself.
A project that's supposed to help the young girls in your community!!
Tufia.
Basically the language here is that you've to give yourself to get something.
No matter what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / Please Beware Of This Killer Biscuit Called " Crunches Biscuit" / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.