Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (11779 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Now back to you guys,in the cause of post av read,i nw undastand that its normal for yoruba girls to do that. But dnt you think when a lady play hard to get too much,they tend to fall into the hand of guys that breaks their heart,let me paint a picture,assuming am rily in love with a lady,and i eventually express myslf,but all i usually get is one abuse or the other,with time i wuld definately get bored.nd its this type of ladies that at last have broken heart,they fall into bad guys hand,cos sm guys are even ready to pester a lady for as long as she give up,cos dey only after what is under her skirt and nt true love.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by goalburner(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: Yoruba girls = u av to lie to dem that u love dem
Igbo girls = u av to package like 100m is in ur account
Hausa Girls = Just tell am d truth "Abeg I wan Bleep"
Gbam!!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by emeralddayo(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

When was the last time you visited melting point or Prosperous? cheesy

hmmmm....neva visitd any...dnt even knw where dy are
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by goalburner(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Leetunechi:

i think it means "my daughter" cool

dont knw sha...u shd av asked fest befor tha insuga undecided
Neva mind dose igbo gals. They alredy had WIDE mouth to abuse like the size of their puhssy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
emeralddayo: hmmmm....neva visitd any...dnt even knw where dy are

Say God!shocked

What level are you??
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Mcleo007(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: Now back to you guys,in the cause of post av read,i nw undastand that its normal for yoruba girls to do that. But dnt you think when a lady play hard to get too much,they tend to fall into the hand of guys that breaks their heart,let me paint a picture,assuming am rily in love with a lady,and i eventually express myslf,but all i usually get is one abuse or the other,with time i wuld definately get bored.nd its this type of ladies that at last have broken heart,they fall into bad guys hand,cos sm guys are even ready to pester a lady for as long as she give up,cos dey only after what is under her skirt and nt true love.

Your post herein depicts you as an outright insecure fellow. Is that true?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by abdulslutsky(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
emeralddayo: r u kiddin me?i stay in adebayo nd i avent seen any tin lik ur soo kald pussy harvest
where do you stay in adebayo?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by emeralddayo(f): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

Say God!shocked

What level are you??
aint a student of eksu....
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by emeralddayo(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
abdulslutsky: where do you stay in adebayo?
olora
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by leshluap(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Leave them,, let them keep forming hard to get when them mates dey do wedding every sat.....bt let's face it, ibo av d highest number of over age single ladies...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
emeralddayo: aint a student of eksu....

Ok,you base there?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by emeralddayo(f): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

Ok,you base there?
yes
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Tobbie9(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nairalanders and generalisations, if i were to judge igbo girls by the few I've met I'd say they're mostly loose, then again i won't tag millions of people based on few I've met

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
emeralddayo: yes

woah...awesome! Uhmmmn can we get to know each other better? wink
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by dazzlingd(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Fargbaba:
U are so beautiful!damn
If I check her pix and she no beauty...whalai u go hear am
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by abdulslutsky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
emeralddayo: olora
hmm. Used to stay at Nova.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by nikkypearl(f): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
dazzlingd:
If I check her pix and she no beauty...whalai u go hear am
check it and backoff grin coz yoruba gurls are difficult to woo! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by lilzeel(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: have tried this also trying to relate with these ladies,let me give u an example,there was these lady i rily lyk,she kinda look like a glamorous girl,but not minding that,i call her often and i also add her on whatsapp,wuld u believe this lady did not reply me? So this jus cap it all that yoruba ladies kinda feel pompous,and i cn say it that beauty wise,ibo ladies rock more,nd they are less difficult.
my brother I disagree with you ohh sentiment aside am yoruba but I must tell you that ibo chicks aint cheap man they're very smart when it comes to that level except u meet the flexing type but if you meet correct ibo girl guy u go speak grammar tire

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Freewoman:
, look for money and not for women, when you have the money, women will look for you eventually..........................
If we talk now, dem go say we talk. Anyway, I trust discerning minds understand what this means?!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tpraiz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Old story plz sei sumfin else jare....
Freewoman:

Instead of you to be more serious with your studies in school, you are here to tell us how important it is to you to woo a yoruba girls, I may advise you to take your studies so serious, after that , look for money and not for women, when you have the money, women will look for you eventually...........................
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tpia1: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: have tried this also trying to relate with these ladies,let me give u an example,there was these lady i rily lyk,she kinda look like a glamorous girl,but not minding that,i call her often and i also add her on whatsapp,wuld u believe this lady did not reply me? So this jus cap it all that yoruba ladies kinda feel pompous,and i cn say it that beauty wise,ibo ladies rock more,nd they are less difficult.

if you are a whatsapp type of person while she's not a whatsapp type of lady, that means you are not compatible.

whatsapp type of person meaning you do all your socializing via media.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tpraiz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
SEE Public annoucement.........u trY!
chamboy: Yoruba can form for Africa, igbo easy die.... I heard na hausa sure pass but don't av any experience. I hail my Igbo babe's, am yoruba but all my ex na Igbo n calabar
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by lifehacker: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: Fellow nairalanders,there is a issue bothering me which i will like to share with you,i currently stay in ado-ekiti,here in ado,i notice almost all girls are difficult to date,they tend to pretend so much and form,even when a lady likes you,she wuld still play hard to get,i heard other tribes are not lyk that,so i wuld like you guys to share your experience of trying to date a yoruba lady.Thank you so much
bros you're not alone, almost all of them want you to take them to fajuyi park first! the tin tire me, 6months here and I've not hit any good girl
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by lifehacker: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
but is being difficult to woo really a plus?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by dazzlingd(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl: check it and backoff grin coz yoruba gurls are difficult to woo! tongue
Are u so confident of dat, wat gives u d impression u won't even b d one to start wooing me if u meet me??....anyway, u try sha for beauty
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tpia1: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
lifehacker: but is being difficult to woo really a plus?

is it supposed to be?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by chamboy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
dazzlingd:
I somhw disagree with this... I still believe hausa girls are the most faithful girls in nigeria...trust me, once they love u that's it...and all they want is true love....depends on the category of hausa girls though, mayb d ones u ve come across are the hausa beggars or nunu hawkers
we saying d same thing I was just explaining in fucking perspective,
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by chamboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
dazzlingd:
I somhw disagree with this... I still believe hausa girls are the most faithful girls in nigeria...trust me, once they love u that's it...and all they want is true love....depends on the category of hausa girls though, mayb d ones u ve come across are the hausa beggars or nunu hawkers
All i meant was dat dey are truthful they are not cunny n don't fall for material things
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by lifehacker: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia1:

is it supposed to be?

other than the obvious reasons for which womenfolk do this, and which I find really unnecessary?
I'd say, typically!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
lifehacker:
bros you're not alone, almost all of them want you to take them to fajuyi park first! the tin tire me, 6months here and I've not hit any good girl
you also stay in ado' am happy that u ar a witness to this,especially ado girls,they tend to stress a guy to the extreme
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by dazzlingd(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: All i meant was dat dey are truthful they are not cunny n don't fall for material things

Oh!...ok
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
tpia1:

if you are a whatsapp type of person while she's not a whatsapp type of lady, that means you are not compatible.

whatsapp type of person meaning you do all your socializing via media.
u dnt understand me,what am tryin to explain is that either you talk to them directly or thru social media,they still tend to be snubby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.