Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (11987 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by pickabeau1: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Enahi: Hey don't take it personal,besides I wasn't referring to all Yoruba ladies. Let me also make it clear,I don't know much about Igbo ladies. I can write a lot about Yoruba people because I grew up,Schooled and have few of them as Friends. I also have relatives that are Yorubas,so I know them well.

LOL... its not personal my dear..

I only said u were being logical or dont u think so

You only have interactions with a few people of an ethnic group YET feel that qualifies you to make judgements over that whole ethnic group

If you had said your yoruba relatives or friends are cheap and promiscous that will be specific but to project to 30million plus people.....

Good job! wink

This was your initial post.. now its not all Yoruba girls
Enahi: Yoruba girls are not difficult to woo o,am not hating but they are cheap. It depends on how u package yourself,a yoruba girl can sleep with you for money or anything she can get from you. My previous place of work had staff quarters,my colleague in my room was a Yoruba lady. She was engaged,but she was at the same time sleeping with a male colleague which everyone knew about. She would go sleep in d guys room,eat his food and collect money from him. I believe you just need to package yourself,they are cheap.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Wat?
someone I gave a lift
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by qstar(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Enahi: Sorry but u insulted me first,what's the meaning of Nne?

"nne", in the colloquial Igbo language, often means: "babe".
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Tymax(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: we in d same Kingdom bro
Chop knuckle cool That's what we're talking about. cool
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by nikkypearl(f): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
JEITO: No offence meant! But I have always known yoruba girls to be the easiest to woo, followed by hausa girls and then ebira
taaaaaah!
Dapada!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by JEITO: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl: taaaaaah!
Dapada!! angry
but it is the truth na. U sef know
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by slex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Youruba girls form too much jawe. Like na them fine pass for nigeria. They are not exposedblike the other tribes. Well evenbmy parents know i cant marry a yoruba girl because we dont just flow together.

P.s. Im yoruba
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Greenified(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: Fellow nairalanders,there is a issue bothering me which i will like to share with you,i currently stay in ado-ekiti,here in ado,i notice almost all girls are difficult to date,they tend to pretend so much and form,even when a lady likes you,she wuld still play hard to get,i heard other tribes are not lyk that,so i wuld like you guys to share your experience of trying to date a yoruba lady.Thank you so much
Chai!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Greenified:
Chai!
it marvelled me how you respond to issues,this are critical issues we are trying to resolve..u cn also make ur opinion knwn abt dis issue.thank you sir!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
With all these opinion being shared,i guess its different strokes for different folks..in my own opinion i wuld admit that yoruba girls are the most difficult to woo
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Greenified(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: it marvelled me how you respond to issues,this these are critical issues we are trying to resolve..u cn also make ur opinion knwn abt dis issue.thank you sir!
Yoruba girls abi? i'm d shy type so i cant really say.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Mcleo007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Enahi: Yoruba girls are not difficult to woo o,am not hating but they are cheap. It depends on how u package yourself,a yoruba girl can sleep with you for money or anything she can get from you. My previous place of work had staff quarters,my colleague in my room was a Yoruba lady. She was engaged,but she was at the same time sleeping with a male colleague which everyone knew about. She would go sleep in d guys room,eat his food and collect money from him. I believe you just need to package yourself,they are cheap.

I dont know your level of education, but i'll paint you as your post appear. Its utterly silly to use a case sampling to generalize on a whole. There are over 8million Yoruba women in Nigeria, and it didn't occur to you that using such conjectures as 'they' and 'a' is overtly nonsensical when considering the subject of discuss going by your analogy of a few case studies. Simple math teaches that the figure one is different in both look and concept to the figure eleven, yet both have visual similarities. Identifying both figures apart doesn't require basic intelligence, its just plain simple.

You had a Yoruba roomie who happened to be a cheap lay and would fu*k just anyone for whatever reason, then all Yoruba ladies are cheap; even the married/engaged one? How "tribalistic" can you get? And you are a woman at that! SMH4U... and from your last sentence bolded above, i'll say; if you are the lady in the cheap red top and third grade jeans pant on your profile, then you are lower than cheap. Even the most low confident dude out there need not package a thing to get you blowing his shaft the next minute. 'Classless' should be your middle name!

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by nikkypearl(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mcleo007:

I dont know your level of education, but i'll paint you as your post appear. Its utterly silly to use a case sampling to generalize on a whole. There are over 8million Yoruba women in Nigeria, and it didn't occur to you that using such conjectures as 'they' and 'a' is overtly nonsensical when considering the subject of discuss going by your analogy of a few case studies. Simple math teaches that the figure one is different in both look and concept to the figure eleven, yet both have visual similarities. Identifying both figures apart doesn't require basic intelligence, its just plain simple.

You had a Yoruba roomie who happened to be a cheap lay and would fu*k just anyone for whatever reason, then all Yoruba ladies are cheap; even the married/engaged one? How "tribalistic" can you get? And you are a woman at that! SMH4U... and from your last sentence bolded above, i'll say; if you are the lady in the cheap red top and third grade jeans pant on your profile, then you are lower than cheap. Even the most low confident dude out there need not package a thing to get you blowing his shaft the next minute. 'Classless' should be your middle name!
Plenty kisses for u joor!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Greenified:
Yoruba girls abi? i'm d shy type so i cant really say.
so u mean u dnt talk to girls? Or ar u catholic father? Am also a shy guy,but there are times u have to bone timidness and face reality
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tpia5: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
But really. Why do Yoruba ladies take the "hard-to-get" thing too far?

I find Benin, Ijaw and even Igbo ladies more receptive. At least a guy would have a shot at friendship. But you people make it look like we have committed an offence by "wooing" you.

Maybe you're trying to chat up yoruba ladies who are not the type of women you usually date.

If so, why?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tpia5: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
JEITO: No offence meant! But I have always known yoruba girls to be the easiest to woo, followed by hausa girls and then ebira

See?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Greenified(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: so u mean u dnt talk to girls? Or ar u catholic father? Am also a shy guy,but there are times u have to bone timidness and face reality
I'm nt saying i'm holy but i'm damn too shy. I can admire but making a move is d problem.
Dont Like Talking 'Bout This.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Chanchit: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2014

That guy sef dey crase, why he leave you go meet person weh don engage..? Abi you ugly..?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm....Not sure if they do that
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by emeralddayo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

It depends on where you stay in ado...believe me,Adebayo/Nova road is a den of endless puSs*y harvest grin
r u kiddin me?i stay in adebayo nd i avent seen any tin lik ur soo kald pussy harvest
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Ariyke: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
stinggy:
Abi Radarada grin
abi Raunraun

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by 215keji(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
if you are sure of yourself and you show her by your act say u no be mugu, she go gree noni. i think good looks matter too but confidence can cover that.
i'm yoruba and a yoruba girl might like you and still abuse you but just know she is just testing you to see if youre man enough, if you react that means you are even acting like a girl self. im not even a grown man yet but i sabi this lol , this happens overseas except the way girls test you is different sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
emeralddayo: r u kiddin me?i stay in adebayo nd i avent seen any tin lik ur soo kald pussy harvest

When was the last time you visited melting point or Prosperous? cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by barackodam: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: Yoruba can form for Africa, igbo easy die.... I heard na hausa sure pass but don't av any experience. I hail my Igbo babe's, am yoruba but all my ex na Igbo n calabar

Who tell u??.??

D person wey teh u no like u.

Try wooing em and see
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Fargbaba: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl: taaaaaah!
Dapada!! angry
U are so beautiful!damn
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by DukeNija(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mcleo007:

You must have really been hurt. Lol.
Sorry Man, Life could be so unfair.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by DukeNija(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chanchit:

That guy sef dey crase, why he leave you go meet person weh don engage..? Abi you ugly..?

No be say she ugly. She no gree for the guy. tongue
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Alamation(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
SpaceGoat: op' dont be too much sad about this matter many of the guys giving yiu this advice have this same poblem. look you knoe your poblem? YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO GET GIRL COLDs angry !!every male guys should know this powerfull colds, tank for people like me i teach my fellow male guys how to know how to get girl colds, this colds for free in the post here.. click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
you're a goat. See as u dey catch COLDS!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by SpaceGoat: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alamation: you're a goat. See as u dey catch COLDS!
mods ban this guy angry !!!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

When was the last time you visited melting point or Prosperous? cheesy

rily? I knw abt that prosperous also,but am nt the hotel type..jus wish ladies culd leave their ego and be more matured abt handling opposite sex affair
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
215keji: if you are sure of yourself and you show her by your act say u no be mugu, she go gree noni. i think good looks matter too but confidence can cover that.
i'm yoruba and a yoruba girl might like you and still abuse you but just know she is just testing you to see if youre man enough, if you react that means you are even acting like a girl self. im not even a grown man yet but i sabi this lol , this happens overseas except the way girls test you is different sha.
i rily lyk the part that you said a yoruba girl can like you and still abuse,and u also said other girls have different ways of playin hard to get..bt its kinda nauseatin ovahere
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: rily? I knw abt that prosperous also,but am nt the hotel type..jus wish ladies culd leave their ego and be more matured abt handling opposite sex affair

Not hotel dude, club wink
Ladies dnt have "ego(s)" believe me,its you that needs to work harder on yourself...

And always go out,meet people...@least in a days you will woo 5girls and believe me @least 1 will cooperate...and if you keep seeing these signs, i have on pastor i'll introduce you to grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Rapes Me / How I Started Making Love With My Boss Wife / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.