Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65652 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Mprex(f): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: my omalicha kiss kiss kiss
switie
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ba7man(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2014
There was this pretty girl that usually worked in her mum's Supermarket that had me in the friendzone.

She only started getting interested. And flirty with me when I started buying condoms regularly from there.

Some girls can be funny sha.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2014
ba7man: There was this pretty girl that usually worked in her mum's Supermarket that had me in the friendzone.

She only started getting interested. And flirty with me when I started buying condoms regularly from there.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by prettiest1(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2014
snadguy007:

Hmmm, i see.....i guess u must have friendzoned guys very well
No oo. If I don't love a guy, even his gift irritate me and so I don't demand.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: Oyahkilome shursh! blw= Believer's Love World. It works like this: They send out a sexy looking lady, stunning and beautiful to go out and evangelise to the lost souls (the men), which is a seductive way to lure or bait them to come for service next Sunday. It works on most guys but not my kind of person. It's just like same reason a shop owner would want a beautiful "sales girl"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eh-ehn!

Thank God I never agree to a request from a girl to go to church with her until I don chop am.

And after I chop, I still do not go. grin

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2014
femi9naija: Youths of nowadays, our mentality is so shallow. Nothing bad in being friends with a girl long as u don't sacrifice ur happiness to satisfy her.

Thanks Elder for your advice.

Some of us are happy for you to be friends with her while we are the ones chopping her.

It is a win-win-win situation. wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by SpaceGoat: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
this is the trick to never get friend zone again in life .. click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by lexychuks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Honestly I see nothing wrong being in the friendzone. I've put so many Ladies in the friendzone and I'm also in the friendzone with some ladies. Relationship is work and I don't have the time or money to waste on such frivolous activity. Friendzone without spending a dime on the lady is fully endorsed by me... Except you are looking at getting married soon sha.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
missberrypop5: if that's the case, is anything wrong with being "just friends" with a girl you love?

can you love a guy and just be a friend to him while he goes around gallivanting with his girlfriends
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonididdy: brother na you I dey pity...you are confused. you know why? you are in what oyibo call conditional love...pity love.

you go remember me the day I'll see the shocker of your life...nor put your all in that relationship oh...bang that girl and forget she loves u.
hahaha seconded bro
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
lawkenoz:
Hahahah! No be small degree, I got that degree later on too but before I bagged it mehn I suffer ooh! I wouldn't even know what to call what I went through cuz we were dating sort of. I was with her for 6 yrs and she said no sex till we get married, I was still flying the "Virgin atlantic airways" then (lol if if u get what I mean). So sex wasn't an issue for me, I agreed and we started dating. I pay transport for her all the way from jos to owerri she so she can come visit me in school.
I dint let her cook so throughout her stay I made sure it was fast foods, with chicken and all you could think of! At night I would leave at her request to sleep In my neighbours room (obviously to avoid temptation).
To cut the long story short after 6 yrs of dating I got back home from my final exams to see her pregnant! I was like how the hell did it happen? We've been talking for 6 months since we last saw so how manage! I got the shock of my life from her reply!
Well needless to say I became a player after that and have never looked back! Friend zoning again? Not on this planet.
sowi mehn, dis one pain me, a gal tried it wid me and as a G una knw watsup na

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
I still need HELP oh...criticsm is allowed .............................................https://www.nairaland.com/1807244/how-describe-girl-like
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: No Dear its not necessarily all about "Sex". Women are moved by emotions while men are moved by sight. The guy you are having a crush on probably doesn't consider you to be his "taste" in terms of looks(No offense) but the possibility that he will have a change of mind and "consider" you is 50% because beauty is not universal and could be manipulated by the human mind. Hence, YOU STAND A CHANCE in the nearest future.

Women on the other hand are moved by emotions. If they don't have slight feelings for a guy in the first instance, then the possibility of re-considering the person is in the barest minimum(that is IF there's any hope). So there is no need for a guy wasting his time and helping her with stuffs in the name of friendship when his intention is to win her heart.

guys what about this scenario; I met a girl on FB. I saw her pics, they were lovely so I decided to invite her over. when I finally got to meet her, she was nothing like what I saw on Fb. I couldn't just get myself to phuck her. I can't ev3n kiss her. so I keep her hoping that someday, she might do something that would rekindle the attraction I had for her and so we might knock something up. I'm I being friendzoned?

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by teftuzi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
piagetskinner: Y do threads like these get so many Replies?

Cos dis a social evil dat shud b stopped

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
teftuzi:

Cos dis a social evil dat shud b stopped
Social evil?..u just got me crackinggringrin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by 50calibre(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Is this guy for real

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by deloon(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Well, I guess I'm too gangsta to be friend zoned. When a lady says I am sweet, I don't always see it as a compliment.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
AfricanApple: dear mii!!!! *gives him a tight hug*
how are u na, i've missed u plenty
baby mi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm good *collect d hug nd glueing her 2 mi....plant a kiss*
I've missed you too. I could neither eat nor drink all these days without yu.

Hw are yu

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
shachris:

guys what about this scenario; I met a girl on FB. I saw her pics, they were lovely so I decided to invite her over. when I finally got to meet her, she was nothing like what I saw on Fb. I couldn't just get myself to phuck her. I can't ev3n kiss her. so I keep her hoping that someday, she might do something that would rekindle the attraction I had for her and so we might knock something up. I'm I being friendzoned?
no. You are friendzoned wen u take a gal/guy as lover or potential while she/he takes you as a loyal frÍend!

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sanchez01:
For guys, it is a BIG deal. It is even worse than break up; when a guy breaks up with a lady, he nurses athe pain and tries to forget. He does in time, compared to being friend zoned, knowing fully well that you get to suffocate each time she tells you that you're the sweetest brother she never had and the perfect gentleman character in me is so rare that she hopes to find my traits in her prince charming someday.

Question: Abeg, wetin do me:/?
grin grin grin nothing do u
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Prowizy2:

For a guy who truly loves you. Believe me it won't die easily
Ok o
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mprex:
cheesy
hello cutie
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Mprex(f): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: hello cutie
hy smiley
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mprex:
hy smiley
how are yu babe?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Mprex(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: how are yu babe?
i'm good. You?
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sanchez01: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
TrYcIa1: grin grin grin nothing do u
Lolzcheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by swanta702: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Make una take am wast
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by swanta702: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Make una take am easy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Segse(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
tongue
angela98: I love this trend. Guys keep posting its helping me to know your secrets. I dey learn experience. Oh really na so una be? grin grin
Peeping tom.........I see u ooooo [color=#006600]
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
ba7man: There was this pretty girl that usually worked in her mum's Supermarket that had me in the friendzone.

Did you ask her out initially...

What did she say

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Yemlizzy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hahahaha this is so damn hilarious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.