Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: (1584 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Viper(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2006
, kindly email me on :lexfrosty@yahoo.com
We are a group of young people in lagos naija and want to have a chat/party with nigerians in diaspora and here very soon and we would like to invite as much REASONBALE people as possible.
Title your mail : NAIJA CHAT/PARTY

kindly indicate that you are from nairaland.
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Rhodalyn(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2006
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Viper(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2006
rhoda i will beat you oo wink
But seriously, there is something coming up and we need naija peeps and foreigners are more than welcome grin
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Rhodalyn(f): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2006
Catch me If U cAN cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Viper(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Catch me If U cAN cheesy cheesy tongue

lol, seems like you likeplaying a lot grin
don't worry send the mail and we will meet up at the event. wink
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Rhodalyn(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
yeah, im a friendly gurl cheesy cheesy

lol, IS the event in nigeria?? If So then i Cant Come lol
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Hotstepper(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2006
when is this chat/party in 9ja.? if itz in dec., am in tongue
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Viper(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2006
We have not decided on date yet as we are getting suggestions from people who will be attending
but it will be between 2nd week and last week.
Its in nigeria rhoda sad, hotstepper, if you are interested holla at my email, lexfrosty@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by lioness(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2006
I really dont mind it. Since i'll be home in dec but whats the theme of this party?
Whats it all about.
By the way, am biracial undecided hope i wont get bounced sad
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by Viper(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2006
lioness, send an email indicating your ID and the website you are from.
let me know which race you "Bi" from wink
I promise you wont be bounced, not while i am there smiley
expecting the mail
Re: If You Are A Lady Or Guy Under 35 And In Nigeria: by lioness(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2006
kool cool

(1) (Reply)

Chastity Revisited / Why Girls Like Guys That Play Games And Sweet Words? / Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.