Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. (54969 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
mufutau55:

One of the only Oga that never disappoints... Is not in you to hide anything, ONLY if the client restricts. Thanks.

Hajji M.

I can't imagine property section without spyder880, it will be dead zone. ?.. thanks to him.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I can't imagine property section without spyder880, it will be dead zone. ?.. thanks to him.

God bless you Sir.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Work is going on

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Plastering starts

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Outside electrical work, trips of sand.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fhemmmy:

We might as well pack-up and go to "Romance and Love" Forum... can you actually imagine that! smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
spyder880:

God bless you Sir.

Iseeee . . . . Amen!
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
mufutau55:

We might as well pack-up and go to "Romance and Love" Forum... can you actually imagine that! smiley

Hajji M.

And i am sure they wont want us there, cos i will be boring for them there . . .

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Fhemmmy:
And i am sure they wont want us there, cos i will be boring for them there . . .

Nah true oh! Which kind Romance and Love story I go tell for there? And old folk like me... Boring.. no be small.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
mufutau55:

Nah true oh! Which kind Romance and Love story I go tell for there? And old folk like me... Boring.. no be small.

Hajji M.

Yes oh, so that is why i stick to my Automobile deals, Technology Markets, Property development and the rest oh, and leave that for those that got some swagzz
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
spyder880: Plastering starts
Good progress
Looking at the external electrical piping and the points....I think that one should be mounted beside the front window immediately below the lintel
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by lancee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good job so far mr spyder

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Outside plastering. .....

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Window hoods, everything. .......

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lovely
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Onuokwu: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
kostadinis: Lovely

Yes, its coming out well. I hope that water doesnt spoil things again undecided
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Onuokwu:

Well, IMO, the over-riding thing here is that Oga Spyder stood a beautiful bungalow on the land. Kudos to him. It remains for the owner to fence off the other wahallas.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Onuokwu:

vivienbabe:
Well, IMO, the over-riding thing here is that Oga Spyder stood a beautiful bungalow on the land. Kudos to him. It remains for the owner to fence off the other wahallas.

Thank you my people, I took a good look at this land before insisting that a ground beam be done here after the normal foundation blinding. I don't think water will be too much of an issue with this house. The compound needs some water channel work before sand filling after the house is built.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by YoungBrain: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Oga Spyder

Someone I know drained his swampy property by digging a large
hole which was then used as a fishpond.

I don't know if this would work for you.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2014
YoungBrain:
Oga Spyder

Someone I know drained his swampy property by digging a large
hole which was then used as a fishpond.

I don't know if this would work for you.

Thank you for bringing this up, but the problem is that this place is not a swamp but a seasonal stream. Water will overfill any fishpond we have here and still flow out of the compound.

The source of this stream is distant, but it flows right through the compound because this land is the lowest point in the channel.

Then there is the second problem where underground water comes up from under this plot, joining the running stream and flowing out of the side of the compound into other plots.

The solutions to the water problems here needs to be studied and remedies planned for the dry season.

1 Share

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by gen2briz(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Oga spyder, I dey seriously wait for the cost break down. I beg please.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by MaxNdu: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
spyder880: Ok okay ok cheesy

all roofing wood, termites treatment is about N 160k
roofing labour is about N40k
roofing sheets, transportation and installation N350k
Supervision N50k

Total N600k

Oga Spyder,
Good work. Sorry for taking you back to this labour cost of a thing.
Please, does the N40k roofing labour cost include the wood work for the ceiling inside the house
Thanks for the response.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2014
MaxNdu:

Oga Spyder,
Good work. Sorry for taking you back to this labour cost of a thing.
Please, does the N40k roofing labour cost include the wood work for the ceiling inside the house
Thanks for the response.

Yes, roofing wood works including ceiling noggins inside all the rooms. But installation of PVC ceiling boards is not covered in the N40k agreed.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by MaxNdu: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
spyder880:

Yes, roofing wood works including ceiling noggins inside all the rooms. But installation of PVC ceiling boards is not covered in the N40k agreed.

Thanks very much and God bless.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by nerylan: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Boss Spyder, u have been an inspiration so far for me in telling my Aged site Engineer what to do on my 3- bed flat here in Ibadan.
I have been following your thread and the 3 courses after lintel level illustration was very helpful. I saw couple of houses in PH when I visited Odili road to mention the least and I appreciated your work.
Fascia from Portharcourt illustration was also helpful
Thank u.
Just a quick question, How much have u spent so far on this "low cost 2-bed bungalow' in waterlogged Enugu?
spyder880: Outside plastering. .....
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
nerylan: Boss Spyder, u have been an inspiration so far for me in telling my Aged site Engineer what to do on my 3- bed flat here in Ibadan.
I have been following your thread and the 3 courses after lintel level illustration was very helpful. I saw couple of houses in PH when I visited Odili road to mention the least and I appreciated your work.
Fascia from Portharcourt illustration was also helpful
Thank u.
Just a quick question, How much have u spent so far on this "low cost 2-bed bungalow' in waterlogged Enugu?

I will calculate and announce later, thank you bro.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Updates. .

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
More. .....,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by gen2briz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
spyder880:

I will calculate and announce later, thank you bro.

Anxiously waiting

spyder880:
More. .....,

Beautiful and excellent job... More wisdom to your brain
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by sharpsharp: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
@spyder880 kindly update us with the cost so far, from the look of things u have done well in the execution of this project.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Your skill is doing the talking! Well done and keep walking.
Ikpuziri nke anunwa akpu ko gini ki'melu n'ebea? smiley

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
kostadinis:
Your skill is doing the talking! Well done and keep walking.
Ikpuziri nke anunwa akpu ko gini ki'melu n'ebea? smiley

Your command of Igbo language is very impressive, cheesy
We carefully improved on the last nob. This is another Togolese worker of mine showing his skills. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse / Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.