Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. (55050 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by cyntiathis: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
cyntiathis: cheesy

But na una dey add the fertilizer 0. cheesy
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Still working

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
More. ...

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 20, 2014
spyder880: More. ...

If someone wants to build something like this for rent, I mean this your 2 bed type of house, how much do you think it will cost from foundation - hand over keys ( Painting)

How about a 1 bed, kitchen, Sitting, Balcony and a Dinning
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
I've been missing in action since my last outing here oh.
It's great to see this structure finally taken to this level by the big boss Spyder.
May God continue to guide you and provide for your family.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Onuokwu: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
vivienbabe: I've been missing in action since my last outing here oh.
It's great to see this structure finally taken to this level by the big boss Spyder.
May God continue to guide you and provide for your family.

You are welcome back o! Don't go mising again. Keep contributing.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Updates

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Inside. ...

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Work is ongoing.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onuokwu:

You are welcome back o! Don't go mising again. Keep contributing.
My brother sorry o. It's just time factor.
I'll keep contributing as much as i can and as much as time permits.
But I will always say the truth o grin
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
spyder880: Updates
Thank you for your great works. You're a great man, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
An improved working environment. Very good progress.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ready for the roofing stage.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Living room, dining room.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by PeoplesArmy: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jamesqu:

There seems to be great love for decorative columns in the east....

Yesssss.....I noticed!
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jamesqu:
There seems to be great love for decorative columns in the east....

I love them too... but I hate it when most of the bottom (base) layout always extend past the DPC or the bottom concrete..
I love it when the decorative pillar base is sitting right inside, not extending out.

Hajji M.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Good job...well done
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Electrical piping going on.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
The roofing wood is here, and we are treating it against termites attacks.

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
spyder880: The roofing wood is here, and we are treating it against termites attacks.
For most landlords, It's always very reassuring seeing these stuffs treated on the ground
I'm sure the Oga go like am
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Electrical piping works ongoing. .....

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
More of it

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
The roofing work is going on seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by vivienbabe(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Our Oga has the capability to mould beautiful structures with all levels of budget.
carry go my brother. God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
vivienbabe: Our Oga has the capability to mould beautiful structures with all levels of budget.
carry go my brother. God is with you.

Ma'am, the man is really amazing. He is infact the Isembard Brunel of Nairaland.
A great builder and a sophisticated money manager.
Infact, i jealous those who are enjoying his services now

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
kostadinis:
Infact, i jealous those who are enjoying his services now.

Not only you... we need people like him everywhere, not those other contractors that collect peoples money without deliverance.
Oga Spyder does not abandoned little people when he gets a bigger contract...

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kostadinis: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Not only you... we need people like him everywhere, not those other contractors that collect peoples money without deliverance.
Oga Spyder does not abandoned little people when he gets a bigger contract...

Hajji M.
My brother, no blessing is like having your money and having this type of man around to take care of things.
He does not abandon little people, and he's so knowledgeable and humble
We really need his type everywhere

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chitown(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Great job spyder!!! You are simply the best.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by chitown(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Hajj Mufu,
Thank you for the maturity you bring to every thread. I truly appreciate your comments.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 3:43am On Aug 31, 2014
chitown: Hajj Mufu,
Thank you for the maturity you bring to every thread. I truly appreciate your comments.

Thank you, Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Cool: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
It seems there are 3 layers of blocks above the lintel.
Please why 3 layers and not 1 or 2 as I usually see?

Thanks.

Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse / Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.