Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late (1292 Views)

What Was Your Feeling When You Are About To Get Tested For HIV / Tell Us Your Feeling Or Reaction When U Had Your First "Kiss" / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by jones9ice: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2014
There was once a guy who suffered from cancer... a cancer that can't be treated. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once. So he asked his mother and she gave him permission. He walked down his block and found a lot of stores. He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat. She looked up and asked "Can I help you?" She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there. He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it. "Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again. He nodded and she went to the back. She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her. So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out... !!!RRRRRING! !! The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday... " The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day. the mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one. Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn The mother opened another CD... Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn Love is... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You . . . " Moral of The Story: If you Really Love Someone please Expressed your feeling and let them know how much you Love them,That person might also love you in the same way as you love them Before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by hippyj(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
yea, #joke apart#
Am on my way to express my love and feelings to this damsel i have known for a while,need your prayers.
i will come back to comment the outcome. wish me good luck.
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by jones9ice: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
hippyj: yea, #joke apart#
Am on my way to express my love and feelings to this damsel i have known for a while,need your prayers.

Good Luck Bro
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2014
I'm commenting just in case this makes fp
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by kerny(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
luck.

1 Like

Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Tymax(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Just remember never to settle for FRIEND ZONE.

2 Likes

Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by hippyj(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
just came back.
As OP said, it worked out well. infect, this is my first official date,she has been expecting me to go beyond friend zone. # shouting the way i shouted the day Amed Musa scored goal# AM NOW IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP............
thanks for your prayers and advice.
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by jones9ice: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
hippyj: just came back.
As OP said, it worked out well. infect, this is my first official date,she has been expecting me to go beyond friend zone. # shouting the way i shouted the day Amed Musa scored goal# AM NOW IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP............
thanks for your prayers and advice.

Nice one bro Tip my hat for you

1 Like

Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Singing* if u lve sm1..walk up 2 him/her and tell hm/her u love am o..because no crime ma guy
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Lorlaahlozz: 1:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Awwwwww
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Dygeasy(m): 1:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Awwwwww
You're still awake shocked
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Lorlaahlozz: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2014
And u too shocked tongue
Dygeasy: You're still awake shocked
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Dygeasy(m): 2:05am On Jul 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: And u too shocked tongue
I'm just bored!!!!!!!

and sleepless
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Lorlaahlozz: 2:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Dygeasy: I'm just bored!!!!!!!

and sleepless
Eyah...force sleep na
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Dygeasy(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Eyah...force sleep na
before nko?

Goodnight swt! kiss
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by jones9ice: 4:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Dygeasy: I'm just bored!!!!!!!

and sleepless

next time try use 20 procold u go sleep wella no suicide please
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2014
jones9ice:

next time try use 20 procold u go sleep wella no suicide please
u wan kee person ni
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by jones9ice: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: u wan kee person ni

Na Love i love ham
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
jones9ice:

Na Love i love ham
hian
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by dasdexter(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
all i can say is wooow.
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by tobiboss(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
oboy, scary stuff
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by SpaceGoat: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
see this type of thing is getting out hand . everyday guy killing themself because of girl, to us playas this is jst too silly , ever time i tell my fellow male guys click this thread to know playa colds they think it joke when in true this colds are the secrect of we playa we dont want you to know out there, see what happen nw angry .. anyway if you re really serious of your date life and relationship or you want to be a playa like me click here pleas https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Got to say this, I have a crush on Vivipop she is so cute and intelligent and I can't stop thinking of her even if I try.
Re: Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late by jones9ice: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
chukwuma101: Got to say this, I have a crush on Vivipop she is so cute and intelligent and I can't stop thinking of her even if I try.

U need to try

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship / ADVICE HIM PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.