Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

She Is Complaining I Didnt Come To See Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Complaining I Didnt Come To See Her Again (823 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Complaining I Didnt Come To See Her Again by tlanry: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
I was on my way to visit my girlfriend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, I noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be.....,well no need to jump into conclusions yet. Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch, look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.Na that time I realize say no be only me dey look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scatter, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passengers abandoned the bus. Five minutes later,we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody went.... Na that time I come realize say na shit dey worry the aboki.
Since then i have not travelled to see her again because of the fear, i still dey young, i no wan die. Now she is complaining.
I need ur advice on if i should go or not.
Re: She Is Complaining I Didnt Come To See Her Again by Harmvirus(f): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Jokes section biko.. Stale
Re: She Is Complaining I Didnt Come To See Her Again by vizkiz: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abeg who get credit for phone I won quickly use one minute sad

(1) (Reply)

6 Lies She's Been Telling You Since You Met / What Makes A Relationship A Lasting One? / For Single Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.