Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? (1075 Views)

Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / Am Thinking She Charmed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by tlanry: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
As i went to my girlfriend's hostel on monday this week in order to kill the boredomness that wanted to sniff life out of me in my place. As i got there, she entertained me to the fullest beyond my wildest imagination. But something went wrong which accelerated my boredomness back in multiple folds. As i collected her new bb phone, logged into her facebook account and checked her timeline. I met the shock of my life. 3 consecutive status updates as thus:

1st Update:TGIF....Clubbing things on ma mind---Friday at 5:15pm via *Nokia mini browser*

2nd update:I can't believe ma ears..A 60yrs old guy is asking me out for a night with an offer of blackberry phone.Very disgusting, he thinks am cheap---Friday at 11:24pm via *Nokia mini browser*

3rd update:Wow, yesterday's night was real fun, I feel great this morning---Saturday at 8:15 am via *blackberry*

Are you thinking what i am thinking?
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by ChiFirstLady(f): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
One word for you:RUNNNNNNN
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by 25omega(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lmao did that really happen?
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by Prowizy2(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
You're still here asking questions.
My brother you're dating a RUNS girl.
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
25omega: Lmao did that really happen?
Ofcourse not! cheesy
Only someone with a Butter Brain would believe this. grin
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by Aliyeous(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
o boi find ur way or u wuld b d nxt in ha update ;Do boi find ur way or u wuld b d nxt in ha update
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by fuckshit: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
You've got a FÜCKED UP shi/t lady for a girlfriend.
If you do not wanna get FÜCKED UP, you had better play FÜCKING game too
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by tlanry: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
fuckshit: You've got a FÜCKED UP shi/t lady for a girlfriend.
If you do not wanna get FÜCKED UP, you had better play FÜCKING game too

i hear ooo
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by mrPero(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Look for another gf..... meanwhile keep bleeping her pls .... Infact bleep like 150 grin times then breakup with her. ... tats if u luv ur self o or beta still cry n die undecided
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by fuckshit: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
tlanry:

i hear ooo
FÜCKING good, nothing do u, no dulling
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
op that's my sis
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by tlanry: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy: op that's my sis

U sure
Re: Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? by Dygeasy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
OP!

You have a shitload of romantic problems. undecided

This is one on a girl you met 6wks ago whom you just started dating.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804279/galfriends-really-customary-privileges-dey

And this your girlfriend in Borno.

https://www.nairaland.com/1809886/she-complaining-didnt-come-see

And then this. undecided

who swear for you?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Twice Your Age If She/he Promises U Your Dream Job? / Are These Good Signs That He Is A Husband Material / Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.