Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women (27304 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Stepsse(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
No wonder Precious dey always do anyhow anytime she see me for complex...#deeply in thought#..Precious no vex o,I no know say I fine....but wait o,am I fine?..#sigh#....na dis Precious no know wetin dey do am jere.....She go dey smile,dey waka,dey greet me sha uncontrollably ....no worry,wen I fine,I go come for u..bt till den,am off to make some cash............lols.......sTc
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fubbyy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
rash47: All along you av been missing a part of you you didn't know.
which is?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by bedfordng(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
the opposite is mostly the case.some guys will insult you when they are around beautiful lady.that is when they will start displaying talent and bringing back what had happened for over 5years.some guys are just too childish to bring out character they never noticed before,want to use their friend to shine.they do this to please the girls but not knowing they are falling their hands.when i observed such kind of guy,i will just give them chance.some other people does it too due to their temprament.at times its good to take note of the kind of guys you go out with because some will end up embarrassing you even in front of a 10year old girl that grew more than their age
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by LajaLaba: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
fattbabakay: www.google.com/m?q=What%27s+so+funny+about+that%3F&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new
Confirm didinrin grin grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by rash47(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
The game of wit for chasing them.
fubbyy: which is?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Emmyvans: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
I think a large chunk of this story applies to moi. SMH
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fattbabakay(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
LajaLaba: Confirm didinrin grin grin
tell dat to d stupiid Prince of Okunland....Arole of the gods!!!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by LajaLaba: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
fattbabakay: tell dat to d stupiid Prince of Okunland....Arole of the gods!!!
Hahahahahaha anu e she mi gan grin grin Omode buRoko.................. lipsrsealed
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by vislabraye(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
I noticed that women behave their best when I'm around.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Decryptor(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao

Now I know why my manager acts cool when he sees me
grin cheesy grin

Pictures of you and videos of your manager acting cool or adontbelieveit
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sundahjoe(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
This is very true, it happens in my office. My MD is someone who flex alot and during noon time, pretty babes would come to pay him a visit. By the time the lady sits in front of him, one of us (staff) woulds use the opportunity to remind him some pendind promises in cash, fortunately would just deep his hand into his pocket or drawer and bring out amount that surpass the initial demand with laughter just to impress the beautiful lady or woman that he is generous.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sundahjoe(m): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
sterrylicious: Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ FOR WAEC GCE 2014 SURE RUNS. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ALSO
Are u for real?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Skillz02(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Funny comments here
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Dolcilicious(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2014
ggrin: wah bout me
same goes for u
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by meagainstdem: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2014
This is very true.I remember when I was in d University. I performed better in the semesters I had my girls around me than those ones without.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by vict505(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao

Now I know why my manager acts cool when he sees me
grin cheesy grin
I want to see you toooo
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by pretydiva(f): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Be urself irrespective of who so ever dat is around u..
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Kunleskey(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2014
QuiverBox:

at least be respectful when passing a comment
hmmm! don't be ridiculous i was just joking..
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by ElFenomeno1: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Very true however you still have a lot of eggheads and morons who stay unruly and all of that.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by QuiverBox(f): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Kunleskey: hmmm! don't be ridiculous i was just joking..

THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE JOKE

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by ggrin(f): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Dolcilicious:
same goes for u
angrysadcry
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Kunleskey(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2014
QuiverBox:

THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE JOKE
really?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Ladybluecash(f): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
No wonder POLICE no dey catch any OKADA MAN wey carry me. I too fyn joor
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Poshe7(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
They also act nice jus 2 get sometin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Insecured men get tongue tied even in the presence of the less fabulous with boobs. So @topic, I don't think it's got anything to do with the prettiness of the face but the personality of the individual. Some supposedly 'ugly' ladies will capture a room with their personality. wink
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by tohirah(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
I see why dygeasy acts cool around me tongue
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Dygeasy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
tohirah: I see why dygeasy acts cool around me tongue
Taa! For your mind grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by tohirah(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dygeasy: Taa! For your mind grin
I knew u would deny it cos we are on NL. No qualms tho
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Dygeasy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
tohirah:
I knew u would deny it cos we are on NL. No qualms tho
grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by adconline(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2014
And somebody studied this obvious research?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Bigsteveg(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
vitality22:
Hehehehehehehee, that means if you see me you go dey misbehave grin grin

I disagree...the topic said handsome dudes/beautiful babes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.