Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women (27291 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: You obviously don't understand english, its a shame you decided to reply my comment- one you don't understand. I behave the same way around everybody! Meaning, if I was in my usual lively mood- I'd be making funny faces or annoying somebody-which I'd apparently still do regardless of if there's a sexy man in the picture. Understand comments before you jump to respond. Singe!

Izi mistress! cheesy

Seems you're in ur [size=18pt]usual lively mood[/size] anyways. undecided

*dodges in anticipation* grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Izi mistress! cheesy

Seems you're in ur [size=18pt]usual lively mood[/size] anyways. undecided

*dodges in anticipation* grin
hehe. Don't be silly, I won't beat you. :-)
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by frank043(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Somebody exhibiting the trait already. grin grin grin
You are an "OAF"
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by phil5(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: LOL Same with the females.
mmmwaaaa, ur pic
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Opiosko: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: You obviously don't understand english, its a shame you decided to reply my comment- one you don't understand. I behave the same way around everybody! Meaning, if I was in my usual lively mood- I'd be making funny faces or annoying somebody-which I'd apparently still do regardless of if there's a sexy man in the picture. Understand comments before you jump to respond. Singe!
Hahaha! All these ballistics on a harmless reply? Ur verbal assualt is unwarranted. I just hope this is not one of ur usual lively mood. Gudluck to u.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by bbello28(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ko kan aye grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa:

*checks dp*

Guilty of what? with these your böobs wey dey use iron press undecided
Wis kain talk be dis one. Iron-pressed ke, abeg the sisi no bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Opiosko: Hahaha! All these ballistics on a harmless reply? Ur verbal assualt is unwarranted. I just hope this is not one of ur usual lively mood. Gudluck to u.
Harmless reply my caramel ass! Good luck to you too. You need it more than I do, esp as you can't understand "simple" english. Booooo! :-)
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by IAMBREEZY: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa:

Ooh Mpa can provide you with one though most jobs will be off the table. Na only model fit dey for you since bwests no be the problem

E be like say you go feed your pikin SMA gold, ooh Mpa doubts if you can lactate

By the way, aren't push up bras meant to try show say you get some bwest and not chest? cry
This nigga though,always full of stupidity. gringrin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: hehe. Don't be silly, I won't beat you. :-)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Opiosko: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: Harmless reply my caramel ass! Good luck to you too. You need it more than I do, esp as you can't understand "simple" english. Booooo! :-)
Hahaha! Professor u ar really good in 'English'. Try again.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Cecediva(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove:
I agree with the bolded. A lot of girls start acting like *asiwin* when there are handsome men around. When they drop an hankie, they shriek dramatically "my hhhhaaankiee, o gash!"
lmao grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
frank043: You are an "OAF"

You just confirmed my suspicions. cheesy cheesy

I bet you'll be in the categories of dudes that notices their friends' dressing in the presence of a cutie. grin grin

Goodluck with that, OAFISH. tongue
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by DONADAMS(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
fubbyy: Na girls dey behave better around me o, some start singing gospel song when am around

because of that I don't even know who's a pretty girl or not

In the case of men,some behave foolishly normal around pretty girls

I entered a taxi from rumola going to mile 1 park, the girl next to me whom you would call cute girl all of a sudden requested for my phone, I thought she wanted to check the model, oboy chick started making call with my phone o

I kept quite she finished, I asked her for the credit, she dey smile I collected her phone sharpaaaaly, chick see say guy man no dey smile at all, she gave me #100

She stopped on the way, 2 girls inside the same taxi started praising me, saying they never see such guy b4 o, one of them said she expected me to laugh foolishly and thank her for using my credit because that's what many guys do

@ topic, some guys actually behave foolishly normal around pretty girls not me
chai!guy u gt mind oh....lik say i go dey bhav lik dis nw cos dier own don too much
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by willorie(f): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo: Boys become extra cautious around beautiful girls.

Ladies become extra cautious around handsome guys though some ladies don't give shyyte. Those in secure relationships who naturally are not oliver twists.

Woman has to be extra pretty for me to notice but that doesn't change any of my behaviours around you. Nah hungry man go dey act for babe to notice am. Girls have an eye for quality though some of them can be swindled with fakeness.

I was watching one guy inside bank the other day. The girl that walked into the counting room is very young but too beautiful. She looked like a picture culled from the internet. Her asset had no rivalry. Nah so this cash officer just come dey behave nice to all the staff inside the counting room. I laugh for my mind since we have been there already.

Lol
dn't mind the fake cash officer, l was there that day nao.......but that girl asset get rivalry oooo......it's just like mua own ;-)
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
frank043: If that is really you on your profile,you are damn pretty!!! Buh i don't think a wink from you will make me loose my senses...You know why?Cos I'm not a boy,I'm a not even man,I'm a "real man".
I didn't say they loose their senses o, they just tend to be 9ce and helpful, thats because I could be very polite in addition to d face.

3 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by PedroJP(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bigsteveg:

[/url]e study, published in the British Journal
of Psychology, also found out that the
behaviour of women remains the same,
regardless of who was around.

That's why they fart any how around their opposite sex.

Guess most of these girls here will from now study guys to see how they behave around them. Note u must b beautiful b4 u do so. But i think d study is right though there are guys dat do not care.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by jericco1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Since I met this lady my behaviour has improved abruptly, she's a beauty!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
It's 90% true
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
willorie:

Lol
dn't mind the fake cash officer, l was there that day nao.......but that girl asset get rivalry oooo......it's just like mua own ;-)

7/10

I stand to be corrected though. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by DukeNija(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe:

Please get a job

Lol. Don't mind Ooh Mpa the clown. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by jkendy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
ukuuku: buh when the fine girl the guy is behaving himself for now has severe mouth odour cry cry cry embarassed embarassed
Aboki no go kia o !!!

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by frank043(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I didn't say they loose their senses o, they just tend to be 9ce and helpful, thats because I could be very polite in addition to d face.
Yea...the fine face.lolz
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by experimentist: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao

Now I know why my manager acts cool when he sees me
grin cheesy grin
As you hug lee rich? Na lie jor!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Forwetinnah: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chai...trust some women na. Dem be yam head dem no dey done, if you like fine pass Absalom for bible...If na white dem wan drop na white dem go drop. We too much grin grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Vivipop(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Not all men behave better when around a beautiful woman. Some of them are out there to humiliate women they see as Beautiful. I met one of such men when in school. I went to register for a course outside my dept. It was on a hot day and the queue was long and discouraging. I stood behind the last person,respecting myself and patiently waiting for my turn.This young Graduate assistant singled me out from the crowd and sent me on a stupid errand. I respected the fact that he was incharge of the registration ,and I didn't want any trouble. When I came back,he told me to come back the next day,"I'm tired",he said. I was so furious I refused going back there the next day. When I went there two days later,he refused to attend to me on the grounds that I did not heed his advice to come back when he told me to.I pleaded with him but it seemed he had made up his mind. He even told his colleagues that I was stubborn. I cried so hard my heart ached. I had to meet the lecturer before I could register that course.One month after that, an unknown number called me and behold it was this same fool. He told me he liked me and that the only thing he could do to get my attention was to hurt me. I dealt with him afterwards. To cut the long story short,some men feel so inferior they want to hurt/humiliate any lady they feel they can't get.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
ireke: Yeah. Until they sleep with them
On Point!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: As you hug lee rich? Na lie jor!

Wea you see her pics

Baba, nawa for you o. undecided
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Mayor21(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Absolutely correct!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fubbyy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove: I see a lot of brothers forming Rambo on this thread. They are like "Hell no, not me. I don't give a hoot when a hottie is in the building."

Yadayadayada

Don't mind them o, they are just making mouth because this is the internet. Check them out when a beautiful lady is ten feet from them. They suddenly become tongue tied whilst growing two left legs.

Na for Nairaland pusssycat go dey claim lion. Smh undecided
I wish you have come across person like me in real life, my own be say I don't know who's pretty especially if you are dark let alone trying to impress you

Its even my friends that recommends a pretty girl for me to chase when I need to

This is not because I want it to be so, just that I grew up that way,around boys,went to boys school, got influenced by 2pac became imaginary gangster,draw tattoos,braid hair,sag jeans,carry gun while in unical,no time 4 women,na dis year sef wey changes started

In addition, am a cute guy(sorry if I sound arrogant) so I always believe all girls are under me

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by LajaLaba: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
fattbabakay: Lmafao!!!Wicked!
What's so funny about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.