Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women (27296 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
frank043: You want to what I think about you?
Tell me
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by toureman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
U guys need to understand d psychology btw man nd woman angry
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fattbabakay(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
haha geasy
What about females I bet we behave stupidly
when around handsome guys and exhibit talents
we dint recognise we have
l0l
Dygeasy: But I haven't seen you misbehave
stupidly around me
Really?
Dolcilicious:
Maybe because i dont consider u handsome sexually tongue
Ooops!!!Lmafao!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fubbyy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lolll. Truetalk, I know it pays to be beautiful...except I just wan trek or stand for queue, but If i make up ma mind to give any nigg@ my signature smile/face it must work o. Though once in a while i encounter some 'obiakpo' guys sha ...and i don't even care - bc I don't see it as compulsory that every guy out there must behave.
if you jam person like me you are leaving the place with a low esteem
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
I see a lot of brothers forming Rambo on this thread. They are like "Hell no, not me. I don't give a hoot when a hottie is in the building."

Yadayadayada

Don't mind them o, they are just making mouth because this is the internet. Check them out when a beautiful lady is ten feet from them. They suddenly become tongue tied whilst growing two left legs.

Na for Nairaland pusssycat go dey claim lion. Smh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'll let you know what I think when I observe a beautiful woman.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by yahoomessenger: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
are u suprised?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by firestar(f): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ishilove:
I agree with the bolded. A lot of girls start acting like *asiwin* when there are handsome men around. When they drop an hankie, they shriek dramatically "my hhhhaaankiee, o gash!"

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by frank043(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe:
Tell me
Ok...You are sincere,at least. You are cool,cos I checked your pix...You aint got flat breasts like that guy earlier said,they are robust. Just be yourself around normal,sensible and responsible guys,ok?Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by JimPerry(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa:

Ooh Mpa can provide you with one though most jobs will be off the table. Na only model fit dey for you since bwests no be the problem

E be like say you go feed your pikin SMA gold, ooh Mpa doubts if you can lactate

By the way, aren't push up bras meant to try show say you get some bwest and not chest? cry
stop being silly. You forgot to read the rules of the NL forum. Why not manifest some attitudes of morality
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hehe. Knew this already and honestly, I use it against them sometimes. :-P. I behave the same way around everybody, all depends on my moods.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by rman: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
YES! YES!!! YES!!!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by 4lorunsho(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
D lady has to be xtremly beautiful for me to do so
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
fubbyy: if you jam person like me you are leaving the place with a low esteem
I can never leave anywhere with low self-esteem because I don't take it personal. As long as I look in the mirror every morning and assure myself am Gods' perfect creation. What any dude out there does, is INSIGNIFICANT.

2 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Opiosko: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
haha geasy gringrin

What about females I bet we behave stupidly when around handsome guys and exhibit talents we dint recognise we have cheesycheesy
This is an objective post. It's a human nd involves both sex. The reserch is a waste of time nd effort. A lazy brain reserch.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
frank043: Ok...You are sincere,at least. You are cool,cos I checked your pix...You aint got flat breasts like that guy earlier said,they are robust. Just be yourself around normal,sensible and responsible guys,ok?Cheers...
thank you
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
hmmm
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Opiosko: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
evegran: Hehe. Knew this already and honestly, I use it against them sometimes. :-P. I behave the same way around everybody, all depends on my moods.
Lol! Don't over strtch it, u can't have ur way around everbody cos some people will never notice u.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Valwezzy: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I can never leave anywhere with low self-esteem because I don't take it personal. As long as I look in the mirror every morning and assure myself am Gods' perfect creation. What any dude out there does, is INSIGNIFICANT.

*Checks her Dp*
*Givs her 7/10*

tnk me Later.cheesy.cheesy.cheesy.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
fubbyy: Na girls dey behave better around me o, some start singing gospel song when am around

because of that I don't even know who's a pretty girl or not

In the case of men,some behave foolishly normal around pretty girls

I entered a taxi from rumola going to mile 1 park, the girl next to me whom you would call cute girl all of a sudden requested for my phone, I thought she wanted to check the model, oboy chick started making call with my phone o

I kept quite she finished, I asked her for the credit, she dey smile I collected her phone sharpaaaaly, chick see say guy man no dey smile at all, she gave me #100

She stopped on the way, 2 girls inside the same taxi started praising me, saying they never see such guy b4 o, one of them said she expected me to laugh foolishly and thank her for using my credit because that's what many guys do

@ topic, some guys actually behave foolishly normal around pretty girls not me

Guy you harsh o! grin grin

Am sure the girl will be talking/thinking about you for days

Ishilove:
I agree with the bolded. A lot of girls start acting like [size=30pt]*asiwin*[/size] when there are handsome men around. When they drop an hankie, they shriek dramatically "my hhhhaaankiee, o gash!"

And this got me cracking... grin grin grin

Some of them go turn to emere sef. It can be a very funny sight to watch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fattbabakay(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa:

Ooh Mpa can provide you with one though most jobs will be off the table. Na only model fit dey for you since bwests no be the problem

E be like say you go feed your pikin SMA gold, ooh Mpa doubts if you can lactate

By the way, aren't push up bras meant to try show say you get some bwest and not chest? cry
Lmafao!!!Wicked!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by frank043(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agybabe:
thank you
You re welcome.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by oskaaay(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
That is TRUE...I even observed that since secondary school days through a popular male teacher.... He could forgive you just any offense, favour you or commend you well and even add gift when around so called sweet babes but you could get twice the above plus CURSE if you mess around him while alone, with other teachers or female teachers that are not accessible for him as sweet babes........life sha...do you have similar experience?

While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.revlisimo.org/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends...... OR
Start Visa/Travel agent biz with less than 20k in nigeria start today at http://careerpingger.revlisimo.org/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/ .......Thanks!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by ehisdan(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dis tin just dey suprise me. Why d research when will all knw say na so e be. If dey spend money for this as research dey waste am.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Opiosko: Lol! Don't over strtch it, u can't have ur way around everbody cos some people will never notice u.
You obviously don't understand english, its a shame you decided to reply my comment- one you don't understand. I behave the same way around everybody! Meaning, if I was in my usual lively mood- I'd be making funny faces or annoying somebody-which I'd apparently still do regardless of if there's a sexy man in the picture. Understand comments before you jump to respond. Singe!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
frank043: Ok...You are sincere,at least. You are cool,cos I checked your pix...You aint got flat bosoms like that guy earlier said,they are robust. Just be yourself around normal,sensible and responsible guys,ok?Cheers...

Somebody exhibiting the trait already. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by corruptboss(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: But I haven't seen you misbehave stupidly around me tongue
. Dat means ur far from handsome grin
Dygeasy: But I haven't seen you misbehave stupidly around me tongue
. Dat means ur far from handsome
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Cecediva(f): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Very true... They go begin form familiarity,cheerful giver,smiling uncontrolable,by then i will be feeling like i have arrived cheesy tongue.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now I know why I finished my exam on time today.

I pray I sit beside this girl tomorrow.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by frank043(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lolll. Truetalk, I know it pays to be beautiful...except I just wan trek or stand for queue, but If i make up ma mind to give any nigg@ my signature smile/face it must work o. Though once in a while i encounter some 'obiakpo' guys sha ...and i don't even care - bc I don't see it as compulsory that every guy out there must behave.
If that is really you on your profile,you are damn pretty!!! Buh i don't think a wink from you will make me loose my senses...You know why?Cos I'm not a boy,I'm a not even man,I'm a "real man".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.