Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 (12318 Views)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Anti-tithe Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
alexleo:

Its a very simple thing. If I am not lying about an issue and somebody quotes Ananias case to me i will simply say - no problem. A clear conscience shouldn't panic in such statement. When you panic it shows there is something behind it. Let me tell you that nothing is biting me about what you people are doing. [size=16pt]I'm not rigid about tithe. I'm not also convinced to stop and i dont condemn those who are not paying tithe. [/size]As you are led pls go ahead. Its a free world. My simple prayer is- If what you people are doing is truly from God, may it prosper but if it is not from God, may it crash. Amen. I dont think the Op banned tithers from commenting. If he did, i will stop commenting.

That's what succinctly separate tithers from anti tithers. Tithers don't condemn non tithers, rather tell them what the bible says about robbing him, but anti tithers, condemn, insult both tithers and pastors and the churches, call the thieves and fraudsters and so many invectives and verbal/written excreta... but we aint perturbed, because the weapon of our warfare are not carnal, there's is carnal...no matter how bad truth is beaten, it shall ALWAYS win in the end

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bidam: You talked about "my frustrations" if that is not rantings like a sissy i do not know what you can qualify that to be. And lastly in terms of cognition, you should go check whose posts is full of irrelevancies and pointless remarks! Clearly yours not mine. The tithe phobia you have since you came here on nairaland can be cured, if you allow God to work on your life.

But clearly your obsessions about God's tithe won't let you allow Him to help you.

There are christians who tithe without having any problems doing so. No verse in the bible condemns ANYONE for tithing.

Tithing in itself as a form of giving is not condemned anywhere in the bible.

Those who want to express their GIVING in the form of tithes TODAY are absolutely free to do so.

I will keep saying this TRUTH till it sinks in and you are [size=16pt]liberated from this foolish madness of yours.[/size] Cheers.

grin grin

Pls guys I get cell meeting by 4pm to go prepare for...I don laff tire...let me prepare for prayers abeg...
*rolling in epileptic laughter

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gombs:

That's what succinctly separate tithers from anti tithers. Tithers don't condemn non tithers, rather tell them what the bible says about robbing him, but anti tithers, condemn, insult both tithers and pastors and the churches, call the thieves and fraudsters and so many invectives and verbal/written excreta... but we aint perturbed, because the weapon of our warfare are not carnal, there's is carnal...no matter how bad truth is beaten, it shall ALWAYS win in the end

Of course they are thieves and scammers !

What do you call using gimmicks to extract money from people ?

wink
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Image123, Bidam and Gombs

I believe my posts for the last hour or so has answered everyone of your queries. If you still have anymore, I advice you read those posts again.

Outside of this, I humbly request that the three of you should stop derailing this thread. If you are bent on "saying this truths" or you are certain that someone conscience is being pricked on tithe or you think someone misquoted your sermon, you can open new threads for those, I can assure you that Seun will not complain.

Pls, this thread, again, is about designing an anti tithe tract, that common sense should dictate only those opposed to the fraudulent regime of tithing can participate in.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrummaBoy: @Image123, Bidam and Gombs

I believe my posts for the last hour or so has answered everyone of your queries. If you still have anymore, I advice you read those posts again.

Outside of this, I humbly request that the three of you should stop derailing this thread. If you are bent on "saying this truths" or you are certain that someone conscience is being pricked on tithe or you think someone misquoted your sermon, you can open new threads for those, I can assure you that Seun will not complain.

Pls, this thread, again, is about designing an anti tithe tract, that common sense should dictate only those opposed to the fraudulent regime of tithing can participate in.

Oh no! We are not derailing, we just registering our presence, so that in 4 months time...we could boldly say "we told you this was doomed to fail from day 1, didn’t we?"
Use that £50 and preach salvation na...souls are wasting each day, and the best place to put ur £50 is anti tithing?

The other day I saw on LoveWorld news what Joagbaje's church is doing internationally...impacting 40 million folks in Sudan with the gospel of Jesus... yes, 40, 000, 000...sponsoring 20 TV stations with the Gospel of Christ... Note, sudan has less than 5% christians.

Dey there dey fight a loosing battle. In the end, on that great daya when we would all stand before that great white throne, Jesus will ask you what u did with the gospel, I hope u boldly scream u sponsored anti tithing track and was passionate in fighting tithing...

3 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by alexleo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Good.

And "amen" too to the bolded.

Read my last response to Bidam and see my statement on judgement, that I am ready to be held responsible by God for what I am doing here.

Ok dear. No problem. Tithe has been an age long practice in the church. If God sees it as an error and wants to correct it now then let his truth prevail. I dont have problem with tithing and i dont have problem with giving as recorded in the new testament. By the grace of God i do both and i have no regrets. However, if tithe is false as you people said then let your message triumph over it and crash it in Christendom, if not, then let your message crash. If both are good let them each stand. Amen. I stand for God's truth. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Gombs]

Oh no! We are not derailing, we just registering our presence, so that in 4 months time...we could boldly say "we told you this was doomed to fail from day 1, didn’t we?"

You will be surprised at the outcome of this exercise , mark my word . cool

The other day I saw on LoveWorld news what Joagbaje's church is doing internationally...impacting 40 million folks in Sudan with the gospel of Jesus... yes, 40, 000, 000...sponsoring 20 TV stations with the Gospel of Christ... Note, sudan has less than 5% christians.

1. Boasting is ungodly and only to advance self ( no surprise )
2. You have clearly used the phrase 'Joagbaje's church' so Jesus has nothing to do with it , for Jesus owns all true churches and is their head, no true church is owned by a MAN.
3. If Pastor Jo is the one doing these wonders as your comments suggests then again Jesus has nothing to do with this because we can do nothing without the power of God's spirit.
4. What gospel is he preaching, gospel of the kingdom or word of faith heresy ?
5. You know these people are poor and recovering from a war, if your pastor Jo starts to open churches and preach/collect tithe from these poor people his judgement might be swift.

3 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
alexleo:

Ok dear. No problem. Tithe has been an age long practice in the church. If God sees it as an error and wants to correct it now then let his truth prevail. I dont have problem with tithing and i dont have problem with giving as recorded in the new testament. By the grace of God i do both and i have no regrets. However, if tithe is false as you people said then let your message triumph over it and crash it in Christendom, if not, then let your message crash. If both are good let them each stand. Amen. I stand for God's truth. God bless you.

Thank you Alexleo for understanding.

Let me invite you to our WOF thread where I just did a summary/index of the discussions we have been having on that thread, that will permit ease of navigation on the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents#24330864

One thing I have learnt from that thread is that tithing is the least of the problems of the church today. We have only discussed 7 of 20 topics and the revelations are damning.

If people will keep tithing but unlearn the falsehood being unveiled on that thread, I will be content. But truth is there is all likelihood that when men unlearn these things, the tithe falsehood will also disappear.

Lastly, in the proposed text I made available for the tract, I suggested a condition where tithing can be acceptable, I will find it now and just cut and paste here. I say this so that you wont think that I feel tithing is such a great evil. What I detest about it is the compulsion its been made into today and the fact that a corrupt clergy system thrives on it.

The text:

DrummaBoy:

[size=16pt]SHOULD YOU TITHE TODAY?[/size]

Christian Giving

While tithing is not a New Testament obligation for Christians to observe, it is our duty to give to support Christian works anywhere we find them beginning with our local churches. Indeed God instituted the tithe in the Old Testament to teach us the basic principle of giving. And the New Testament encourages Christians to give and give without inhibition. This was the position of the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 9:

13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple?  and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?  14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Please note that while the apostle refers to the Law to pursue the position that Christians should give for the support of ministers, he never mentions tithes. Paul, a man from the tribe of Benjamin, could never ask for people’s tithes. Rather he uses the principle of giving in the Old Testament, where the Levites were giving offerings, tithes, and firstfruits, as a principle to teach the fact that Christians must give to their ministers and to Christian works. We see from the scriptures that this giving is free will giving. When Jesus sent out the evangelists in Matthew 10 and Luke 10, he did not ask them to live off people’s tithes. Rather he instructs them to eat anything that is giving to them – free willed giving. And this is what played out in Acts 4 when the Spirit came in power. We see people giving everything they had to support the gospel. In the days of God’s power, people will be willing to give. If they are not giving willingly we should ask what has happened to God’s power and not resort to twisting the scriptures for monetary gain.

This tract is not discouraging giving. In fact it is not out of place for people to give a percentage of their income to support Christian works. It could be a tenth or any other percentage. There is nothing wrong with this. It becomes wrong, however, when the tenth is made mandatory and called the biblical tithe.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fosbel... I refuse to respond to your posts...I'm here for posterity sake, not u or DB's

Now...can u partner with Joagbaje to take the healing gospel of Jesus to those broken by poverty, hate, sorrow and all form of negativities... £50 would be a wonderful effort. I know u r JW, evn JW's would one day love to walk the streets of Sudan with their tracts and books, wouldn't they?

[NLT] Romans 10:14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?
[NLT] Romans 10:15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”

Quit the biasness or are you allergic to good news?

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gombs:

Use that £50 and preach salvation na...souls are wasting each day, and the best place to put ur £50 is anti tithing?

Dey there dey fight a loosing battle. In the end, on that great daya when we would all stand before that great white throne, Jesus will ask you what u did with the gospel, I hope u boldly scream u sponsored anti tithing track and was passionate in fighting tithing...

Blowing minds to pieces, literally. The beauty of grace.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by trustman: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bidam: And what has this scripture got to do with Ananias and Saphira If you have a problem with the severity of God back then you can take it up with the Holy Spirit!

Robbers.

alexleo:

Are you afraid of what Bidam said? Is your teaching a lie? Search yourself. I don't understand the panic.

Hebrews 5:11 -
[size=14pt]11 "We have much to say about this, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you no longer try to understand".[/size]

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Image123:

Blowing minds to pieces, literally. The beauty of grace.

Grace is to overcome sin not to promote self ! smiley
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
frosbel:

frosbel

I sent you a PM. Seen it?
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
frosbel:

And who promoted self by grace? Do i expect you to answer? No, you have no answer.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by alexleo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
@DrummaBoy,

Thanks dear. I think the suggested write up for the tract which you posted here is balanced. May God take control. Amen. I'm not a beneficiary of tithe money rather I am a giver so its not a do or die affair for me. I am doing it purely because its in the bible and when Jesus spoke about it he didnt condemn it(at least that would ve been a good time for him to do so). I am open to God's truth at all times. My prayer has always been- Let his truth crush any falsehood in me. Amen.

I will go through the WOF thread you mentioned. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
alexleo: @DrummaBoy,

Thanks dear. I think the suggested write up for the tract which you posted here is balanced. May God take control. Amen. I'm not a beneficiary of tithe money rather I am a giver so its not a do or die affair for me. I am doing it purely because its in the bible and when Jesus spoke about it he didnt condemn it(at least that would ve been a good time for him to do so). I am open to God's truth at all times. My prayer has always been- Let his truth crush any falsehood in me. Amen.

I will go through the WOF thread you mentioned. God bless you.

You are welcome.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrummaBoy:

frosbel

I sent you a PM. Seen it?

Just saw it, replying on the tract issue.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
An interesting write up. Thought it would be relevant here.

hoasis: Creflo Dollar had the audacity to tell his followers that they would receive a “Facebook curse” for listening to materials that expose corrupt leaders on the internet. This so-called “Facebook curse” is pure superstition and fear-based control. Other false shepherds have issued similar empty curses for those who listen to Christians and information online about their ‘ministry’ and lifestyle.

This ungodly paranoid behavior demonstrates just how unspiritual, carnal, immature, prideful and deceptive false shepherds are. If your ‘pastor’ behaves this way, you should take note and withdraw all support.

Your pastor may be guilty of this IF:

-he deletes comments from Christians who say that he twisted Scripture.

-he deletes comments from Christians who put Scripture back in context.

-he deletes comments from Christians who ask him to prove his teachings from Scripture.

-he deletes comments from Christians who challenge his teachings and practices.

-he deletes comments from Christians who call out his false prophecies and fake ‘miracles’.

-ALL of the comments on his page agree with him (this is a sign that someone moderates his comments to create an “amen section” by deleting any disagreement, reproof, or warnings)

-he tries to control the flow of information and micromanage your activity online by telling you who you can and can’t be friends with.

-Anyone who openly challenges him online is accused of “attacking” or “bashing” him and blocked.

-he invokes the wrath of God and posts superstitious threats and curses on people who disprove his errors from Scripture.

-he forbids members from going to certain websites and Christian blogs that warn against false teachers (especially him).

I encourage all Christian watchmen online to continue vlogging, blogging, tweeting, and sharing on Facebook regarding wolves and hirelings in the church world. Continue spreading the Good News message and warning God’s people against those who pervert it and mislead them.

If false shepherds can use the internet and social media to promote works of the devil, then surely we can use the internet and social media to do the work of Christ.

Some people say that you can’t change anyone’s mind over the internet, but if that were true there wouldn’t be any politicians, religious leaders, entertainers, and activists on the internet trying to influence minds. The true issue is that many people (including false shepherds) do not want Christians using the internet to influence and inform people with the word of God.

Many many Christians all over the world have been blessed, comforted, and liberated through sound teaching online. The Holy Spirit is delivering and healing many from the religious bondage and spiritual abuse of false teachers and apostate churches.

Some Christians have no idea what their leaders are into or who they really are. It is not until they get online and see something on a social network that they finally find out and see the truth. Other Christians are troubled and disturbed by things that their leaders are doing. They can see that something is seriously wrong, but they know that they are not allowed to talk about it in ‘church’ without retribution. The internet and social media can provide a safe environment for them to reach out to other Christians in confidence and ask questions, study the Bible together, and discuss topics that they are normally not allowed to talk about.

I know that the internet and social media are temporary, and there may not always be freedom of speech for Christians. But in the mean time, for now, I am very thankful for this technological advance which empowers God’s people to connect with others and speak the truth in love.

“I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he comes to set up his Kingdom:Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching. For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.They will reject the truth and chase after myths.But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.” (2 Timothy 4:1-5)

http://exitchurchianity.com/2014/07/13/false-shepherds-on-social-media/

www.nairaland.com/1820823/false-shepherds-social-media

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Gombs(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^
You were the one moaning about derailment of this thread, now, because it's DB, it's ok shey? grin

Pls, explain how this writ relates to the thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

Just saw it, replying on the tract issue.

I have not seen the reply
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by christemmbassey(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
A blessed Sunday evening to all ambasadors for Christ!

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Image123(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gombs: ^^
You were the one moaning about derailment of this thread, now, because it's DB, it's ok shey? grin

Pls, explain how this writ relates to the thread undecided
Hahahaha, trust drumb. He can't see.

2 Likes

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Image123:
Hahahaha, trust drumb. He can't see.
That's DB, someone with logs attacking someone with specks.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrummaBoy: An interesting write up. Thought it would be relevant here.
www.nairaland.com/1820823/false-shepherds-social-media

Actually the whole write up is relevant and thus I reproduce the initial text here:

[size=16pt]FALSE TEACHERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA[/size]

Nearly 78% of American homes have broadband internet, and 67% of all Americans use social media. Around 72% of all internet users worldwide are on social media. That’s over 1 billion people — and 90% of them are on Facebook.

Increasing internet access and the explosion in social media have provided false shepherds with a powerful tool to expand their platform and influence, and reach as large an audience as possible.

But all of this exposure on the internet, and social media in particular, has proven to be a double-edged sword.

Along with the greater ability to reach a bigger audience, greater numbers of people will see when a false shepherd is teaching error, outright lying, performing fake ‘miracles’, caught in sexual sin, and committing financial fraud and other crimes. All it takes is for someone to share a video, article, Facebook status or a tweet on Twitter.

With a few clicks and in a matter of moments, hundreds, thousands, and even millions of people can see these false shepherds for who they really are: wolves and hirelings.

False shepherds find this very frustrating and bothersome.

There was a time when they had more control over their public image and content. Back before almost everyone had the internet and all we had was TV, newspapers, and magazines.

Back then, false shepherds would promote their carefully crafted content on apostate religious channels like TBN, through VHS tapes, CDs, DVDs, and newsletters sent through the mail. Also in their own pulpits and at conferences.

All of these mediums were a controlled environment. A controlled environment is a setting where a false shepherd exercises an authoritative or dominating influence over others. In such an environment, a false shepherd can say and do whatever he pleases and no one is allowed to question him, correct him as their equal, or warn the rest of the congregation about him.

In a controlled environment, holding false shepherds accountable is forbidden and considered blasphemy or “touching God’s anointed.” There is an unholy code of silence in leadership and the people are afraid to voice their concerns or even hint that something is seriously wrong with “the man or woman of God.”

In a controlled environment, false shepherds are perceived as the main speaker, the highest authority figure, the most spiritually smart, the most accurate interpreter of Scripture, having the deepest revelation, and the greatest example of spiritual maturity. This gives them a great deal of control and false authority over their followers.

In a controlled environment, unfruitful works of darkness are covered up and concealed through damage control. This damage control can be a circle of yes-men who defend the false shepherd against all allegations, or an administrative assistant who screens and intercepts the phone calls, emails, and in-office visits of concerned Christians.

Another damage control tactic is what I call “passive aggressive sermons.” This is when false shepherds stand in the pulpit and target Christians who speak out and attempt to bully them into silence and ostracize them in ‘sermons.’ But this is done in an indirect manner without using the person’s name, by making innuendos that let the congregation know who he is speaking about and not to associate with them because they are “sowing discord” “causing confusion” “under God’s wrath for putting their mouth on His servant” “in rebellion to authority” or a “Jezebel spirit.”

Passive aggressive sermons are a common method of damage control. It’s like plastering a huge scarlet letter on the chest of Christians who rock the boat. They are seen as having ‘spiritual malaria’ or a demon, and very few people in the congregation would be willing to associate with them and consider what they have to say. Christians who find themselves singled out in this way are faced with two decisions: leave, or wait to be shown the door.

All of this damage control creates a wall of defense around the false shepherd, protecting him from public exposure and deflecting anyone who would question him, reprove him, and warn others. But it appears that this wall has come crashing down.

The internet and social media are not a controlled environment for false shepherds. They have lost control of their public image and content online.

Just as the internet and social media have provided a powerful tool for false shepherds to reach a bigger audience, it has also provided a powerful tool for discerning Christians to warn a bigger audience about false shepherds and their evil deeds. The sword slices both ways.

False shepherds are no longer able to hide behind a pulpit in a controlled environment where everyone admires them, fears them, and hangs on their every word. The internet is a microcosm of the real world. And in the real world, there are people who aren’t impressed by their titles, false authority, eloquent speech, degrees, charming personality, talent, wealth and popularity.

In the real world, there are people who say things like “Where is that in Scripture?” “Can you show me that in the Bible?” “How did you exegete THAT from the text??” “You’re twisting Scripture and ignoring the context.” “You made that up.” “That’s a new age concept, not a Christian doctrine.” “That’s an occult practice, not a Scriptural tradition.” “That’s not the true Good News, that’s a false gospel.” “You’re preaching ‘another jesus’” “Where is the evidence for your so-called miracles? Is there any medical proof?”

These kind of questions and comments really annoy and anger false shepherds. They are use to silencing people in their institutions and controlling who has the microphone. But on the internet, any ordinary Christian with a computer or a mobile device has a microphone.

This gives the body of Christ much more liberty and freedom of speech than many of us had in a religious institution.

Now that many Christians have a greater platform to reach more people with the truth of God’s word, false shepherds had to step up their game and find new ways to do damage control and deter their followers away from the truth.

This has led many false shepherds to resort to filing false DMCA complaints against Christians on video hosting websites (such as YouTube) to have the video(s) removed. They also engage in intimidation and suppression of the truth by filing lawsuits against Christian bloggers. On social networks, many false shepherds delete the comments of outspoken Christians and block them from their personal profile or community page. They have assistants who monitor their community pages and moderate the comments to delete all unfavorable and critical comments.

I have seen false shepherds tell their followers to unfriend ‘negative’ people (i.e., discerning Christians) from their friends list and not to add anyone who criticizes their teachings and practices.

Concluded in the previous text.

http://exitchurchianity.com/2014/07/13/false-shepherds-on-social-media/
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
"For the Christian we are forever walking on a sort of knife edge: ensuring we avoid extremes. The apostle Paul tells us to speak the truth in love. The danger is for some to speak the truth only, while others talk of love alone. The former have no love; the latter have no truth. We are to speak the truth while walking in love" - David Martin Lloyd-Jones (paraphrased).

Another relevant quote here.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

Hello Brother , long time.

I agree with you , what can we do against these enriched men of God ( I deliberately called them enriched not rich because they have enriched themselves at the expense of the poor sad )

Hope you are well and God bless.
if u r afraid to go to church and giv, u r a miser and u r against God. The tithe is to take care of the men of God as the bible says and all moni given to the church has acounts, unless ofcourse a fake church. Wen u go to church, giv. Is there problem wid dat. Bsides those giving do not hv problem wid it abi? U knw wat? because God continues to bless dem wid wat they giv. Those who calim they know neva knw! If u dnt pay tithe, u r a thief to God nd perhaps u might not knw hw blind u r. God is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by trustman: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: if u r afraid to go to church and giv, u r a miser and u r against God. The tithe is to take care of the men of God as the bible says and all moni given to the church has acounts, unless ofcourse a fake church. Wen u go to church, giv. Is there problem wid dat. Bsides those giving do not hv problem wid it abi? U knw wat? because God continues to bless dem wid wat they giv. Those who calim they know neva knw! If u dnt pay tithe, u r a thief to God nd perhaps u might not knw hw blind u r. God is merciful.

For goodness sake where in the Bible did you get all these things you're stating here!?
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
trustman:

For goodness sake where in the Bible did you get all these things you're stating here!?
malachi 3:10...says....Bring the whole tithe into the
storehouse, that there may be
food in my house. Test me in
this," says the LORD Almighty,
"and see if I will not throw
open the floodgates of heaven
and pour out so much
blessing that there will not be
room enough to store it.

Nd wen tithes are paid xpecialy to b given to those who preach nd teach the word of God.
Nehemiah 12:44 says....On that day men were
appointed to be in charge of
the storerooms for the
offerings, the first part of the
harvest, and the tithes. They
were responsible to collect
from the fields outside the
towns the portions required
by the Law for the priests and
Levites. For all the people of
Judah took joy in the priests
and Levites and their work.
The tithes given ar not misused ok because the man of God is worthy to b taken care of as 1timothy 3:16-17 says...The elders who direct the
affairs of the church well are
worthy of double honor,
especially those whose work
is preaching and teaching.
Unles odawise ur church is fake or u dont go to church, u cant rebel the payment of tithe in d bible. They must also benifit because they realy suffer during the night nd pray fr the church. 1corinthians 9:13-14 reads....Don't you realize that those
who work in the temple get
their meals from the offerings
brought to the temple? And
those who serve at the altar
get a share of the sacrificial
offerings.
Pls som men of God ar gud enough to share their payment wid the poor nd needy. Wat evidence again do u need to pay ur tithe as a christian nd b blessed. See.. Malachi 3:8-9. Will a man rob God? Yet you
rob me. "But you ask, 'How do
we rob you?' "In tithes and
offerings. 9 You are under a
curse--the whole nation of you--
because you are robbing me. Pls read the bible nd go to church nd stop folowing the tots of som hypocrites. Tnx bro
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by DrummaBoy(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: if u r afraid to go to church and giv, u r a miser and u r against God. The tithe is to take care of the men of God as the bible says and all moni given to the church has acounts, unless ofcourse a fake church. Wen u go to church, giv. Is there problem wid dat. Bsides those giving do not hv problem wid it abi? U knw wat? because God continues to bless dem wid wat they giv. Those who calim they know neva knw! If u dnt pay tithe, u r a thief to God nd perhaps u might not knw hw blind u r. God is merciful.

Another person-miss-road.

What are you saying, what are we saying on the thread?

Please read the OP.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Another person-miss-road.

What are you saying, what are we saying on the thread?

Please read the OP.
i no miss road bro. I'm only suportin d payment of tithe whereva it goes because my book of knowledge(bible) tells me to pay my tithe. Pls if u pay ur tithe, fine! Buh if u dont as an earner jux because u think pastors ar becomin rich wid ur moni,den woe onto u. Jx do wat a christians do. I cant miss road oga. Lolxx
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
joezakdeen: i no miss road bro. I'm only suportin d payment of tithe whereva it goes because my book of knowledge(bible) tells me to pay my tithe. Pls if u pay ur tithe, fine! Buh if u dont as an earner jux because u think pastors ar becomin rich wid ur moni,den woe onto u. Jx do wat a christians do. I cant miss road oga. Lolxx

You are walking in gross deception and don't even know it.

I repeat, most of you are gamblers , hoping that God will double your money, this is called the love of Mammon. SMH.
Re: Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 by joezakdeen(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2014
frosbel:

You are walking in gross deception and don't even know it.

I repeat, most of you are gamblers , hoping that God will double your money, this is called the love of Mammon. SMH.
hahahhaaa....gambler? May His mercy b upon u bro. Now r u against ur bible as a christian? Wel enough jx point me wher tithe is forbiden in d bible. Ei! Sory, ''ur bible''. Truth is truth and one. I quoted d bible nd u start to insult.lolx dats cool buh u shud know dat.....All Scripture is breathed out by
God and profitable for
teaching, for reproof, for
correction, and for training in
righteousness, that the man of
God may be complete,
equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17. Dats ur problem as a christian bro. I even saw one post of ur wher u said hell is not real. U wonder weda u r truely a christian to say dis. God is alknowing bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Grieve Not The Holy Spirit / Gratitude Challenge / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.