Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? (13374 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / When You Thought I Wasn't Looking..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce:
Which corner ? Is it the corner littered with small small goat sh1t . Or the corner some people thinks it's better to take a pee . The corner smelling of urine everywhere.

Which corner in Nigeria church is clean for breastfeeding.?

Most Churches have a room for breast feeding mothers. Anyways to each his own, I guess some women are not bothered by giving free views to any male weirdo undecided

OP now you know some women just like to leave the girls hanging next time try not to sit beside a woman with a child under 1 lol, hopefully you won't get one that insists on breast feeding even a 2 year old

Fountain of Life

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
tatiana009:

Most Churches have a room for breast feeding mothers

Name the church.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Yaayyy!!!

Thank you Seun! kiss kiss kiss

My name has been restored and that horrible number 1 at the end has been taken off! Now Ishilove and Anonymous shalt laugh no more at moi! grin grin
so he is finally back to his senses cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
tatiana009:

So the child will be hurt because the mother moved to a corner lol

Tati, make you quote the correct post now.. undecided The cartoon scenario has no bearing with Krall's object of lust at church.

But yes, Naija is very hot and humid at best. It's even worse in an enclosed space with people sweating their armits out and reeking of body odour. Covering a child's face and head (under the misguided concept disguised as vanity) in such humid conditions can lead to heat stroke and dehydration.

It's also inhuman to do that.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: so he is finally back to his senses cheesy

My friend don't change the topic cheesy.

Congrats efemenaxy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce:
Which corner ? Is it the corner littered with small small goat sh1t . Or the corner some people think it's better to take a pee . The corner smelling of urine everywhere.

Which corner in Nigeria church is clean for breastfeeding.?

GBAM!!

Preach it sister! Preach it!!
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
tatiana009:

Most Churches have a room for breast feeding mothers. Anyways to each his own, I guess some women are not bothered by giving free views to any male weirdo undecided

grin

tatiana009: OP now you know some women just like to leave the girls hanging next time try not to sit beside a woman with a child under 1 lol, hopefully you won't get one that insists on breast feeding even a 2 year old

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin

Brother Krall, take heed o! smiley
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Tati, make you quote the correct post now.. undecided The cartoon scenario has no bearing with Krall's object of lust at church.
I wasn't lusting anything!!! If I was lusting then all the ushers were lusting, the elderly woman seating to the left of the lady was lusting, the people seating across the aisle were lusting. And even the pastor was lusting.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Congrats efemenaxy

Thank you jare! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

GBAM!!

Preach it sister! Preach it!!

My dear, all the money Nigerian church take, have you tried using the rest room? Big big loaf of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed littered everywhere. Urine smelling every angle. they cant even employ 24 hrs cleaners to clean everytime there is service. Then I will now subject my lovely cute baby to smelly place just because of what i don't understand.

Until a place , clean and certified is mapped out for breastfeeding mothers, y'all should learn to keep your eyes to yourself . This is a baby we are talking about here. Hygiene is paramount and not forgetting to make sure he still breathes whilst feeding

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by netotse(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
I now see what guys refer to when they say you are guilty because you are a man...Chilli and efe, you guys are mean

@Efe
most naija churches let mothers with babies seat in a particular section, I imagine it's for this reason(and maybe crying babies).

you totally ignored the fact that the woman could have done things differently and picked on the OP, heck it seems like as far as you're concerned he could do no right.

Being present when women are breastfeeding is a bit uncomfy for most guys (me inclusive). Our responses differ but that doesn't make it any less uncomfy.

@OP
you sef...your descriptions...lol.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: I wasn't lusting anything!!! If I was lusting then all the ushers were lusting, the elderly woman seating to the left of the lady was lusting, the people seating across the aisle were lusting. And even the pastor was lusting.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin

You know in your hearts of hearts, you were. Afterall, you did make the distinction between a thirty-something year old and a forty-something year old feeding their baby in public. So how much more for a lady still in her twenties with her brėästs pointing upwards to heaven and defying gravity?

Nor be you talk say her nípplės dey pointed (as she dey wipe am with baby wipes)? How you sef take know? cheesy cheesy

Chillisauce:
My dear, all the money Nigerian church take, have you tried using the rest room? Big big loaf of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed littered everywhere. Urine smelling every angle. they cant even employ 24 hrs cleaners to clean everytime there is service. Then I will now subject my lovely cute baby to smelly place just because of what i don't understand.
Until a place , clean and certified is mapped out for brėästfeeding mothers, y'all should learn to keep your eyes to yourself . This is a baby we are talking about here. Hygiene is paramount and not forgetting to make sure he still breathes whilst feeding

Sweet lord!

So the preference is for nursing mothers to feed their vulnerable babies in dark, urine soaked corners and alleyways? Infact, after reading this, I strongly advocate for all brėästfeeding mums to do their stuff in the open, where there's lots of fresh air. For those who are offended, they'd better dig deep into their pockets and rally round for a sanitized mother and baby unit to be created in all public places!

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
netotse: I now see what guys refer to when they say you are guilty because you are a man...Chilli and efe, you guys are mean

@Efe
most naija churches let mothers with babies seat in a particular section, I imagine it's for this reason(and maybe crying babies).

you totally ignored the fact that the woman could have done things differently and picked on the OP, heck it seems like as far as you're concerned he could do no right.

Being present when women are breastfeeding is a bit uncomfy for most guys (me inclusive). Our responses differ but that doesn't make it any less uncomfy.

Just because the mother didn't breathe a word to brother Krall doesn't mean she wasn't aware of him fantasizing helplessly about her. So rather than cause a scene, she did the mature thing and simply ignored him.

This is exactly what Krall should have done too. Ignored her 100%.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Just because the mother didn't breathe a word to brother Krall doesn't mean she wasn't aware of him fantasizing helplessly about her. So rather than cause a scene, she did the mature thing and simply ignored him.

your talking like you are the woman. I totaly "ignored" her just like everyone else. That doesn't mean I wasn't aware of what was happening.

Infact she was seducing me angry angry angry
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
krall: your talking like you are the woman. I totaly "ignored" her just like everyone else. That doesn't mean I wasn't aware of what was happening.

Infact she was seducing me angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

I give up!

You win!! Hand dey pepper me for this argument abeg.

Come, don't you know it's un-gentlemanly to argue with a woman like this? You suppose don give up hours ago and let me win! angry angry

Hian! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by netotse(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

EfemenaXY:

So the preference is for nursing mothers to feed their vulnerable babies in dark, urine soaked corners and alleyways? Infact, after reading this, I strongly advocate for all brėästfeeding mums to do their stuff in the open, where there's lots of fresh air. For those who are offended, they'd better dig deep into their pockets and rally round for a sanitized mother and baby unit to be created in all public places!
Shikena!

What you have chosen to believe is abundantly clear, I'll leave you to it...bye.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

I give up!

You win!! Hand dey pepper me for this argument abeg.

Come, don't you know it's un-gentlemanly to argue with a woman like this? You suppose don give up hours ago and let me win! angry angry

Hian! cheesy cheesy
did I know you are a woman until then??

Hey!!! Germany don score!!
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by shizzle11(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2014
op to answer your question, YES, it is purely bosom display, some women are just damn silly and shameless displaying their bosoms with reckless abandon all in the name of bosom feeding...nonsense!
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by tpia1: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by fr3do(m): 3:56am On Jul 14, 2014
krall: it would look somehow if I do that. Were does a woman just hang out her junk in the name of b.feeding

look at what westernisation has caused?
Bre:asts are now considered a sexual item so as much that it is censored on this forum, thats why I mispelled it.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2014
tpia1:
its not a big deal for a mother to whip out her breasts in a public pool [right out of the water], and stick them in her baby's mouth?
did the lady not get inside the water or was she simply at the pool to breastfeed?
lord have mercy, you folks are another level sha.
anyway, i guess you're of the opinion men are only s.exual objects who are always looking for breasts. Maybe you're right? dunno.

Nope. Contrary to what you think, I don't hold such views of men.

I actually do respect them.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Chillisauce: Once you open a thread, subconsciously you think about that thread and what you want to pass on to the public.

Now a young 'christian' man opens a thread on breastfeeding. Describing the process, cleaning of nippl es etc. This Op, you should see a shrink. You need help.

See them claiming they are active men with high libido. Na for breastfeeding mothers you will feast your libido. Women dey suffer for Africa no be small.

Here, women dey dangle the thing everywhere for beach, getting tanned, no one bothers, then they have to shout on mothers feeding their innocent babies.

Nairaland boys, make una go find work o.
. Arrant nonsense,,,, u deliberately entered the thread to type sh1t, dis is no attack on women.... Muslim women don't display their wares to public glare in the name of breastfeeding... What stops the woman from being discreet about it or atleast taking the crying baby out of the church, when she is done she can continue with the service, God would understand..... Its just like breastfeeding a child in a motorpark.... This is not about perversion, its common sense, who gets turned on at the sight of a breastfeeding woman anyway Women don't breastfeed inside my own church, btw... There is a private place for that....

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2014
njokusboy: . [s]Arrant nonsense,,,, u deliberately entered the thread to type sh1t, dis is no attack on women.... Muslim women don't display their wares to public glare in the name of breastfeeding... What stops the woman from being discreet about it or atleast taking the crying baby out of the church, when she is done she can continue with the service, God would understand..... Its just like breastfeeding a child in a motorpark.... This is not about perversion, its common sense, who gets turned on at the sight of a breastfeeding woman anyway Women don't breastfeed inside my own church, btw... There is a private place for that..[/s]..

My dear, the party is over. I dont do useless back and forth debate esp when I have tried to answer whatever sh1t you typed up there. Go back and read my post or look for some other party to drag the thread into 100pages. Time for my morning routine. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2014
tintingz: I'm fasting doesn't mean I can't visit NL tongue smiley
then anything your eye see take am like that tingytingy smiley
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear, the party is over. I dont do useless back and forth debate esp when I have tried to answer whatever sh1t you typed up there. Go back and read my post or look for some other party to drag the thread into 100pages. Time for my morning routine. Have a great day.
. U have only succeeded in affirming how one-sided and biased u nd ur ilks are, u jump on any thread with "woman" in it and get defensive without thinking... Am a guy but dat doesn't mean I'd say a man peeing in public is in the right.... Ur ideologies have made u partially blind and unobjective, To u its all head and no tail... Ur hypocrisy stink to high heavens... Am not trying to debate with you, I just wanted to point that out....

2 Likes

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2014
I don't know what the OP saw or didn't see but I do agree with some of his points : the way some nursing mothers behave here is simply "not it"

First, they wear tight fitting tops with no buttons/outlet for nursing. They would have to pull up the whole top exposing tummy et all just cos they want to breastfeed.

Then they leave the b00bs dangling and hanging when the baby is done eating.

A little decency please. Baby bib can be used to cover the upper part of the b00bs when nursing in an open place, if you can't afford a shawl or something.

BTW, most churches have a separate section for nursing mothers and if not, why not use the children's section?

Say no to indecency in all forms.

1 Like

Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by ayobase(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2014
kulyie: really

op come and feed your eyes to maximum satisfaction. Meanwhile for all the pervs I hail o.na your food I bring grin lipsrsealed

are those yours kulyie?
the babies I am talking about.
they are beautiful.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You saw everything with your eyes and your eyes only.

Does your bible not tell you to pluck out your eyes if they cause you to sin? And that you don't have to sleep with a lady to have committed adultery or fornication - but simply lusting after her is just as bad?

Seeing as you're adverse to changing seats, then perhaps you ought to have gouged out your eyes from trespassing...
I hear you. So so holier than thou talking. This is not to encourage irresponsible behaviours in church but just as someone said above, nursing mothers should be educated on public decency. I don't know the sitting arrangement in that church but some churches have an arrangement in which nursing mothers sit separately from the rest of the congregation or better still nurse their babies in the children church. Changing of sit is impractical as that would distract the sermon or preaching going on. There is no point pretending about these things but to find a way to moderate things. People do not have the same level of emotional detachment in some of these things.
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by maestroferddi: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
kulyie: so you even know you peeps are fasting yet you enter nl grin

. Anyway the bible has already said that if your eyes causes you to sin then pluck it off si di the needful cheesy wink
Maybe the only part of the Bible you read is the book of Genesis. The same Bible you are quoting also said that woe betide any man that causes his brother to sin. So make we hear word abeg...
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Tell him ooo. Am sure some people were sinning
maestroferddi: Maybe the only part of the Bible you read is the book of Genesis. The same Bible you are quoting also said that woe betide any man that causes his brother to sin. So make we hear word abeg...
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2014
krall: Idowuogbo you are viewing.
Let us hear your view.
Move seats or mind ya damn business. Or would you rather have a screaming child preaching to you in baby language? undecided
Re: Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Move seats or mind ya damn business. Or would you rather have a screaming child preaching to you in baby language? undecided
thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / My Four Months Old Baby Is Having Cattarh And Cough / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.