Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56377 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: ASSUMING I HAVNT BEEN TO NIGERIA, I WILL DEFINITE BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS......BUT WHILE I WAS IN NIGERIA, I MET GOOD PEOPLE THAT TALK GOOD THINGS..............NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION THAT NEVER REALIZE THEIR SUFFERING. AN AVERAGE GHANAIAN IS MORE PROUD TO BE GHANAIAN. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT NIGERIA IS SLEEPING. WHILE I WAS IN LAGOS I MADE MONEY BUT CUD NOT ENJOY MY LIFE; NOW I HV RELOCATED TO GHANA AND EVEN THOUGH I'M EARNING A LIL BIT LESSER , I ENJOY A BETTER LIFE HERE THAN WHEN I WAS EARNING GOOD MONEY IN NIGERIA.. ....... NIGERIA CAN HAVE ALL THE MILLIONS BUT CANNOT BE PEACEFUL AS IN GHANA. AND DNT POST NONSENSE.......HERE
no no no, i wont post nonscence i will just tell you that you are an ithiot and leave you alone.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: shut dafuq..... Nigerians may leave their country for other European country but never denies their nationality...gaynas are so so ashamed of their country... dey are in real hell
Your internal security is in jeopardy and you're here bad mouthing Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abraham2013:
Look any country dat u don't find an igbo man, run 4 ur life. Chance are dat u r in heal fire

Criminal igbos. I beg tell me somthing I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: nigeria is more embarassing to africa by having the most:
1.vibrant foreign investment influx in africa?
2. Having the strongest and largest economy in africa
3. Being the most internationally competitive country on the international system in africa.
4. Sponsoring and joining in the liberation and independence of many african states
5. Helping to create and train a professional armed force in conflict ridden african countries.
6. Funding and politically heading the ECOWAS/ECOMOG.
7. Sending aids to disaster riddled african states,
8. Commiting itself to the total economic liberation of poorer african states through the AFDB
9. giving you and every other silly ungrateful african a medium to air your stupidity(nairaland)
10. Playing the big brother role in the control and peaceful resolution of conflict in africa.
Note: all this may no be too pronounced in the present administration, but this are the hings that naija stand for in africa and this are some of the things other african leaders including your president expect from us,
no wonder the president of ghana could be seen visiting the government of states in nigeria, e.g Godswill Akpabio, rochas et al.
And believe me, we deserve this

Shoot yourself for the blasphemy.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
THERE WAS THIS BIG MAN IN LAGOS I INVITED TO GHANA.....FOR HIS FIRST TIME HE WAS SOO IMPRESED EVERYTHING HE SAW AND STATED INSULTING AND CAUSING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. HE CONFESS THAT FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS HE HAS NOT SLEEP IN LIGHT FOR 2 WEEKS CONTINUES. HE LOVE THE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT.............ECONOMY OR NO ECONOMY, WE HAVE PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by cutieemikky(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
, ;DFinally,I don join nariland,home of funny ppl
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
bbello28:

see pot callig kettle black,I really can't fathom why ghanians are renouncing their nationalty if your president aint clueless even in a hyper rate than our president grin undecidedundecided

Our president is clueless but yours take the cake.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: ASSUMING I HAVNT BEEN TO NIGERIA, I WILL DEFINITE BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS......BUT WHILE I WAS IN NIGERIA, I MET GOOD PEOPLE THAT TALK GOOD THINGS..............NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION THAT NEVER REALIZE THEIR SUFFERING. AN AVERAGE GHANAIAN IS MORE PROUD TO BE GHANAIAN. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT NIGERIA IS SLEEPING. WHILE I WAS IN LAGOS I MADE MONEY BUT CUD NOT ENJOY MY LIFE; NOW I HV RELOCATED TO GHANA AND EVEN THOUGH I'M EARNING A LIL BIT LESSER , I ENJOY A BETTER LIFE HERE THAN WHEN I WAS EARNING GOOD MONEY IN NIGERIA.. ....... NIGERIA CAN HAVE ALL THE MILLIONS BUT CANNOT BE PEACEFUL AS IN GHANA. AND DNT POST NONSENSE.......HERE
no offense sir|ma....i gain absolutely nothing from this! Smh
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dessyguy: Your internal security is in jeopardy and you're here bad mouthing Ghanaians.
That's non of your concern....Terrorism is not just an internal issue but a world wide issue....

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Fighting what battle. Are you for real? Shut up. Didn't the us army call Nigeria army incompetent. Shut up u have the most useless country in Africa and the most useless president.
white ass licker, is the US army an international body that rates the capability of state armies, if in the US army position there is no synergy between their men and men of the nigerian armed forces due the difference in area of operation, and doctrines, does that stand as the authority for rating the nigerian army as faulty

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: THERE WAS THIS BIG MAN IN LAGOS I INVITED TO GHANA.....FOR HIS FIRST TIME HE WAS SOO IMPRESED EVERYTHING HE SAW AND STATED INSULTING AND CAUSING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. HE CONFESS THAT FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS HE HAS NOT SLEEP IN LIGHT FOR 2 WEEKS CONTINUES. HE LOVE THE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT.............ECONOMY OR NO ECONOMY, WE HAVE PEACE.
you've been to nigeria, you've been to ghana,...i doubt you have ever been to an english class:>

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Criminal igbos. I beg tell me somthing I don't know.
Ritualist Ashanti aren't you ashamed of your country?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
OOOOO COUNTINGGGG......FOOOLISH NO 1 , OVERHYPEDSTEVE.

overhypedsteve: no no no, i wont post nonscence i will just tell you that you are an ithiot and leave you alone.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014

'OMO' is a nigeria word, nairaland is a nigerian site, we nigerians might have our internal differences, but when it comes to fighting against fo.ols like gaynians and shadows kenyans, we stand as one. now get the hell out of nairaland

anyways where are this useless mods, yall cant ban this gaynians termites eating up this thread if na me now seun go tell those mods to ban me sharpaly oo

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
RebelLeader15: Black witch, your fathers were sent packing from Nigeria long ago.........so you have grown bigger that you can insult us,may God continue to punish you and your fellow Ghanian robbers n prostitutes

Before my fathers were sent packing we sent all the ashawos and criminals back to their hellhole niggaarea. Is 2014 and the Eba eaters have returned we will sent y'all packing again. Ashawo Eba eater

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
50calibre: Ghanians are known for their inferiority complex, it's ingrained in their DNA.

Their love for anything western makes them servants to white people, loot at any Ghanian you know (or at least most), even look at their movies, you'd see they are just wannabes. grin

An average Ghanian can fight his African brother all day for nothing, but put a white man in front if him, he becomes a sheep willing to bow & scrape.
You perfectly descibed yourself.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
purplekayc: Thought ghana had a good economy even better than Nigeria's

The current president is killing us. He don't know what he is doing. Can't wait for 2016 so we can kick his corrupt azz out.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by lezz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.
you don't need to tell us how "clueless" our president is. We know, we were the first to say it but you don't seem to know your own president is beyond clueless; he's without a sense of pride or integrity. He's the begger in chief of the ghanian state and ghana is a begger in the committe of nations.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
ENGLISH MY ASS........ IS ENGLISH YOUR PROBLEM NOW? WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK APART FROM ENGLISH. I CAN STILL WRITE IN YOUR LANGUAGE BETTER...MUMU

OAAC: you've been to nigeria, you've been to ghana,...i doubt you have ever been to an english class:>
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: THERE WAS THIS BIG MAN IN LAGOS I INVITED TO GHANA.....FOR HIS FIRST TIME HE WAS SOO IMPRESED EVERYTHING HE SAW AND STATED INSULTING AND CAUSING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. HE CONFESS THAT FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS HE HAS NOT SLEEP IN LIGHT FOR 2 WEEKS CONTINUES. HE LOVE THE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT.............ECONOMY OR NO ECONOMY, WE HAVE PEACE.
Peace my yansh.... You are suffering. Your population is as Lagos alone. Breeze don open foul yansh
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Before my fathers were sent packing we sent all the ashawos and criminals back to their hellhole niggaarea. Is 2014 and the Eba eaters have returned we will sent y'all packing again. Ashawo Eba eater

we sent yall packing twice, and we are still going to do repeat it again, but my childhood friend is from gaynan but fu.c.k that he is brainless like you.

fellow nigerians leave this Ashantiking for me i'll destroy him with stat.

yall should chill and enjoy
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: That's non of your concern....Terrorism is not just an internal issue but a world wide issue....
Always shifting the goal post.Lmao.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Very soon their president would renounce his nationality.... Useless gayna ... Economic hardship is worse than terrorism.

It would be a joy. He is the head of all Ghana's problem. He is useless and clueless. He is friends with Goodluck, that should tell u the kind of person he is.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Quincyolarks: EEdiot, If IMF and world bank tell you shit must you believe. An average nigerian spends more than 20 dollars in cash everyday. Get you facts right Gaynian goat.

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? grin You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by henchamb(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Provie: The Minister forgot to mention those who took nationality in Nollywood.

i haf poo on my pant grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: ENGLISH MY ASS........ IS ENGLISH YOUR PROBLEM NOW? WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK APART FROM ENGLISH. I CAN STILL WRITE IN YOUR LANGUAGE BETTER...MUMU

okay, no you haven't. . .and the language i speak, i absolutely none of your business, so please don't bother. Psychotic git!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Some wealthy Americans, like the Facebook co-founder, have also renounced their US citizenship. I heard the guy now lives permanently in Singapore.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
ANOTHER FOOOOL........WE DONT WANT ANY GHANAIAN HEAD LINES HERE........PLS CRY YOUR OWN CRY...........CHIKENA

donnypool:

'OMO' is a nigeria word, nairaland is a nigerian site, we nigerians might have our internal differences, but when it comes to fighting against fo.ols like gaynians and shadows kenyans, we stand as one. now get the hell out of nairaland

anyways where are this useless mods, yall cant ban this gaynians termites eating up this thread if na me now seun go tell to mod to ban me sharpaly oo
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

It would be a joy. He is the head of all Ghana's problem. He is useless and clueless. He is friends with Goodluck, that should tell u the kind of person he is.

under GEJ what happened to our GDP? and yall was even commending our president when he refused to sign the trade agreement trash with the EU that you and your useless president couldn't refuse cause of fear of not getting any EU citizenship and now you calling him clueless?

you this mad ashantiking GO AND DIE
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by lezz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

.even a dog would starve in ghana. What would a nigerian come to prostitute for in ghana? Is it the foreign aid dependent economy? Or the kpoff kpoff business from kumassi to accra or olomo industry? Ghana isn't in the maps for bad or for good. You're just irrelevant .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.