Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56374 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by DJDOLA(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
The only human u will see in darkness if u were in ghana is nadia buari

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: you are the dumbest goat in the whole world. do you know the number of your stvpid, clueless and fuelish shitnigerians roaming the streets of Ghana as we speak? you are just dumb and plain fuelish grin grin grin

They are very stupid. I blame it on all the Eba they eat in that hellhole.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
DJDOLA: The only human u will see in darkness if u were in ghana is nadia buari
rotflmao!

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
DJDOLA: The only human u will see in darkness if u were in ghana is nadia buari

There are more lightskin people percentage wise to nigeria. We don't bleach we have natural skin whether light or dark. Forking cannibal, go chop your mother n papa for egusi soup.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
OAAC: <<< This is the dumbest shiiiit i ever heard. . .how do you cope thinking this way, kiddo?

The point is no sane person would want to live in that hellhole call Nigeria.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Wale112(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Generator fumes has really messed up this Nigerians brains. Typical boko pikins and stupidity. they ban your whole team, fooooolish EBA eaters.

4 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dee60: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dr Abba Moro, where are you own figures please? As usual, the biggest economy in Africa may not have any statistics on this.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Sheenor: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
they have never been proud of there country since day1 fuccckin ghanians....
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

The point is no sane person would want to live in that hellhole call Nigeria.
hahahahaha! Wtf* bruh! That cracked me up mehn. If you aren't dumb as well as psycotic, yu should have figured out, 175mil people living here aren't all nigeria. Muh_fucker!cheesy, you thowing shots at you brethrens here ain't yah. BadgUY:p.....you stewpid as fvck:>

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Wale112(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ghanaian men give IBO girls 2gh cedis just for them to lick their anus. everywhere u pass in Ghana u meet a Nigerian with ugly face and stinky behavior.

4 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by imauri: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Largas: LOL.
This is a common case among some West African Health Professionals.
Normally, the pay scale/range for health professionals in oversea is huge. So some frustrated Health professionals from Ghana, Nigeria, Togo travel overseas and obtain citizenship in order to enjoy higher salary.
But, that is a wrong move. Forsaking your home country because of plenty money is not the nicest of all options.

Don't call this a Ghanaian thing. Some Nigerians do this as well. And even through other means.

expressing patroitism that does not exist..what other options would you suggest for them? would you offer them better jobs? or better living conditions/ security for their families? it is far easier to dwell in self delusion than to point in the direction of reality... save your advice noone asked for it

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
OAAC: hahahahaha! Wtf* bruh! That cracked me up mehn. If you aren't dumb as well as psycotic, yu should have figured out, 175mil people living here aren't all nigeria. Muh_fucker!cheesy, you thowing shots at you brethrens here ain't yah. BadgUY:p.....you stewpid as fvck:>

They are all Eba eaters and few Indians,pakis, South Africans that own your economy, and whites that own your oil and other whites looking for Pucci for their dogs.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PeeDaVinci: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
[size=14pt]a lot of the people commenting here are not well informed.

To acquire the citizenship of Germany and Netherlands, one has to renounce ones previous citizenship as dual citizenship is only allowed in rare circumstances. therefore, one will find a lot of foreigners residing in these country (nigerians, ghananians . . .) renouncing their original citizenship in order to obtain the citizenship of a country that not only cares for them, but also provide several opportunities for development for them.

And for a ministry in Ghana to care about this is commendable because our ministries in Nigeria wont even care to collect the statistics, let alone, denoucing the trend and finding ways to stop it [/size]

6 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Wale112(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
you have gas and oil yet no electricity what a foolish country. your president have PhD in zoology no wonder he treat u mumu people as animals. damnnn boko pikins

6 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by DJDOLA(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are more lightskin people percentage wise to nigeria. We don't bleach we have natural skin whether light or dark. Forking cannibal, go chop your mother n papa for egusi soup.
ignore
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

They are all Eba eaters and few Indians,pakis, South Africans that own your economy, and whites that own your oil and other whites looking for Pucci for their dogs.
hahaha. . .damn you funny. I'v got to gv you that.... "s.africans own our economy"...lmao. ,okay, that's new... You're so desperate, as to spilling shiiit, so that 0.1% of nigerians on nairaland wil see how jeopardized your nation is....quite cheap drugs bro. You're beginning to sound really weird and cockysad
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
OAAC: hahaha. . .damn you funny. I'v got to gv you that.... "s.africans own our economy"...lmao. ,okay, that's new... You're so desperate, as to spilling shiiit, so that 0.1% of nigerians on nairaland wil see how jeopardized your nation is....quite cheap drugs bro. You're beginning to sound really weird and cockysad

I see you didn't denounce dogs forking your women for 1 naira. Forking Eba eaters forking dogs since 1600s

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by AdeniyiA(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
There's definitely something wrong wt Africa's leaders, i think they need first class deliverance from demonic cluelessness angry
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

I see you didn't denounce dogs forking your women for 1 naira. Forking Eba eaters forking dogs since 1600s
smh...... I can't just make sense off any post of yours. You are truly daft bro....and we can't help your broke *ss here. Run along, like the other b*tch, kiddo:>

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: grin grin grin suffering and smiling country goat. shitnigerians cant even have electricity for one hour in a day, grin 90% of your impoverished azzholes survive on less than $2 a day grin your dustbin countyry is by far the worse sh1thole in the whole world. hahahaha go check the UN Humand Development Index before you talk nonsense, fuelish magg0t. senseless modafaking goat grin
EEdiot, If IMF and world bank tell you shit must you believe. An average nigerian spends more than 20 dollars in cash everyday. Get you facts right Gaynian goat.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghanaians are trying to escape a clueless president not to go to Nigeria with even more clueless president.

only you dey defend ghana abi? you go defend tire today.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by successking: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Largas: LOL.
This is a common case among some West African Health Professionals.
Normally, the pay scale/range for health professionals in oversea is huge. So some frustrated Health professionals from Ghana, Nigeria, Togo travel overseas and obtain citizenship in order to enjoy higher salary.
But, that is a wrong move. Forsaking your home country because of plenty money is not the nicest of all options.

Don't call this a Ghanaian thing. Some Nigerians do this as well. And even through other means.

Why this gross display of frustration and hopelessness?

Face the issue raised in the article and don't bring Nigeria to things of this nature anymore.

Nigeria is great, and that will be appreciated only if you travel out of Nigeria and remain there for a year and beyond.

You had better take note of it now!

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
imauri:
expressing patroitism that does not exist..what other options would you suggest for them? would you offer them better jobs? or better living conditions/ security for their families? it is far easier to dwell in self delusion than to point in the direction of reality... save your advice noone asked for it
Talk that crap to someone else.
Be patriotic to your country. You are a fake citizen. You talk as though my post was referred to you.
If you needn't my advice, then you needn't have quoted me.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by JEITO: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Spit some knowledge to you Eba eaters.
;Eba is sweet o! Especially when you eat it with groundnut soup. I know you ghanians know groundnut soup?D
Ashantiking:

Spit some knowledge to you Eba eaters.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bwahaha...! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by chaberry(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jhosh: Cowards ! Even as boko harm dey bomb plp 4 niqeria.Niqer peeps stl remain say we qo cee d end 2geda..If nan ghana boko haram dey.Dey 4 don wipe dem finsh cus ghana no biq..Ama proud 2 b a #NIGERIA#LONG LIFE NIGER.LONG LIFE NIGER#Standing ovation#
Niger? Thats a different country altogether
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

only you dey defend ghana abi? you go defend tire today.

Till my last breath
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by hype9ja: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Africans sha http://hype9ja.com
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Herrmes: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is a Lil bit off topic but, to that girl that said the US said (lol) Nigeria's army is incompetent, I'm wondering why with all the competency of western and European forces they can't find those girls till now, the US should shut up, they never understood Nigeria and never will, sorry please I refused to quote her directly, she has a tendency to be abusive.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
successking:

Why this gross display of frustration and hopelessness?

Face the issue raised in the article and don't bring Nigeria to things of this nature anymore.

Nigeria is great, and that will be appreciated only if you travel out of Nigeria and remain there for a year and beyond.

You had better take note of it now!
Mr. I'm Nigerian and the earlier you face the truth glaring in your face, the better for your generation.
I'm not displaying foolery or frustration or hopelessness.
ISpeakTheTruth!
If Nigeria is great, why do they have 14th century problems in this current 21st century?
Insufficient electricity should only occur in poor countries, not in oil-rich countries like Nigeria.
Nigeria ishope of Africa, but she's not living to her expectations.
I can't speak of a West African problem attributing it to Ghana only like it happens only there.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerian economy is shit, the president is clueless and the security sucks. As bad as Ghana is right now Ghana is ten times better than Nigeria. That's why there are three million Nigerians in Ghana. And you will not find 20,0000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.

where is your stat na? mad goat
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by imperioux: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

The average Ghanaian has better life, education, health care, security and above all richer than the average Eba eater. So come again

Continue sitting on that two legged chair. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.