Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56372 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by RebelLeader15(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

None of those people want to be a Nigerian.
Ashantiking my ass, you always be a slave in Nigeria.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lilimax:
These Lebanese and Indians knows how to milk African countries embarassed
i fear those people, they dont have a country all they have is thier investment,

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Compare to Nigerians we are plenty proud. Is just that this president is making everything hard.
believe me i feel your pain, i understand what it is to be ruled by a clueless figurehead

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
gallantsoldier: Useless gaynaians always disgracing africa we are having security problem but very soon we shall overcome the bokoharams the same way we did with the militants in niger delta if gayna wer in nigeria shoe by now der would be worst than somalia because ur army is a shithole bokoharam and militant too big for una na OPC go end una career
that's why we aint in your shoes.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
imauri:
WTF! Patriotic to what country? who gives a Bleep what you think of me (this is the problem with most Nigerians, fake as hell, internet preachers, double standards, Impulsive liars if you had the chance to give yourself and your kinds a better future, wouldn’t you take the same steps they too? what do you mean 'not the best of options leaving your country for more money’ Bullshit.. ask urself what you would do. And if you say u won’t give yourself a good future outside Nigeria the same way they did then you are a f%$$ing liar .. Continue being patriotic while your leaders are buying private jets and importing girls from other country with money meant for you ..lol
No problem practising your profession where there is better pay.
But turning a citizen? Damn! Efulefu!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by bbello28(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:
Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.

see pot callig kettle black,I really can't fathom why ghanians are renouncing their nationalty if your president aint clueless even in a hyper rate than our president grin undecidedundecided
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Very soon their president would renounce his nationality.... Useless gayna ... Economic hardship is worse than terrorism.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by gallantsoldier(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaynaians are ungr8full bastards how can u bit the hand that feed u when all of u even ur leaders ran to nigeria for help u maggots cnt compare ur hellhole country to Naija when our movie and music are played all over ur street even ur (multichoice) cinemafrica our artist who could nt make it in nigeria are now making it in ghana and why are u guys on nairaland what happen to ur boring ghanaweb which was created by a nigeria man what can u slowpoke do without us
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

No matter how bad is, Nigeria is ten times worst. At least you can say Ghana has peace of mind. Nigeria is burning both economically and security wise. So no comparison.
how is nigeria burning economically?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Lilimax(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Very soon their president would renounce his nationality.... Use gayna ... Economic hardship is worse than terrorism.
undecided
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by bbello28(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:
Forking Eba eater

" forking Eba eater" eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
gallantsoldier: Gaynaians are ungr8full bastards how can u bit the hand that feed u when all of u even ur leaders ran to nigeria for help u maggots cnt compare ur hellhole country to Naija when our movie and music are played all over ur street even ur (multichoice) cinemafrica our artist who could nt make it in nigeria are now making it in ghana and why are u guys on nairaland what happen to ur boring ghanaweb which was created by a nigeria man what can u slowpoke do without us
wow, easy bro. Jesu so that non interactive failure called ghana web is proudly nigerian too, hmm, naija is truly the african commerce empire
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nigerians leave those gaynas who are denying their nationality, they are really suffering.... Most of them use tribal war and terrorism as an excuse to seek asylum.
The fact is that they are ashamed to run to Nigeria for help cos if their ungrateful act in the past
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers: Those peeps are never proud of their country, yet they will come on nairaland to abuse Nigerians

Up NIGERIA!
If the Nigerian government was also transparent enough to release the number of people who renounced their nationality,you'll not be here making up the numbers criticising Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by vislabraye(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demainman1: I'm ashamed of these people called Nigeria leaders. sad

Even Ghana can now take Nigeria on and defeat us. I won't be surprised if Ghana attempts to colonize us in no distant future.

See as AshantiKing dey talk anyhow to my Fatherland. Chei.

Nigeria Ntooorrrr. Serves you right!!
. I don't get you. You mean Ghana colonize Nigeria ? That's a vile joke or a science fiction. Leave Ashanti whatever to talk. Talk is cheap.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nicepoker(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
braine: Find out the number of Nigerians who renounced theirs and you will be shocked. lipsrsealed
ghana must go
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Abraham2013(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are more Ghanaians in Germany than there are Nigerians and I think there are more Ghanaians in Netherlands than there are Nigerians.

There are places around the world that has Nigerians but you will not find a single Ghanaian.
Look any country dat u don't find an igbo man, run 4 ur life. Chance are dat u r in heal fire

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are more Nigerians in these countries except Germany than Ghanaians.
re u sane? Do you know the population of nigeria? Why would you want to compare the population of nigeria in diaspora to that of ghana, do you know that the population of nigeria in diaspora topples more than half the population of your country, or do you want to compare the population of the chinese diaspora to that of naija

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
contactlenz: Ghana is a SINKING country
loose talk.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dessyguy: If the Nigerian government was also transparent enough to release the number of people who renounced their nationality,you'll not be here making up the numbers criticising Ghanaians.
No fact anywhere that shows that Nigerians are denying their nationality.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Norajones(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.
then what are u doin on Nairaland on,,dis is nt cd's land,,,naija shit for plate,south africa chop d shit,,ghana leak d plate,,,keep hatin,,it'll take una nowhere

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by bbello28(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sallychizzl3: Nawa o... . grin grin [size=25pt]ASHANTIKING[/size] no dey tire

I have a question though, do we have [size=25pt]GHANALAND[/size] or something close
'Cos if Nigeria is as bad as you're painting it, it ought to be us in your forum and not the other way round.
#Just_Thinking_Aloud.... no need for banter please. grin

[size=19pt]ashantiking[/size] grin answer him biko
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: No fact anywhere that shows that Nigerians are denying their nationality.
That's because your gov't is not credible enough.They're afraid of the implications.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Liar, there are more Nigerians around the world than there are Ghanaians. There are some countries you will not see a single Ghanaian but you will find numerous Nigerians. As bad as Ghana is right now there are 3 million Nigerians still hustling in the country.
predicating facts with a very silly premise, do you know the population of brits abroad, do you know the population of chinese abroad, do you know the population of the chinese abroad or the indians and the lebanese, definately with a large population comes a massive desire for migration, its too bad ghana is just awakening to such realities

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dessyguy: That's because your gov't is not credible enough.They're afraid of the implications.
shut dafuq..... Nigerians may leave their country for other European country but never denies their nationality...gaynas are so so ashamed of their country... dey are in real hell
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus: The Next GHANA must go would be sanctioned by the UN. grin

I guess we have no cause for Alarm because to catch a Ghanaian is not hard. They cant blend into the crowd. Its like an Albino trying to hide in a room full of Niggas. grin
look who's talking.one word 'racist'.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Largas: LOL.
This is a common case among some West African Health Professionals.
Normally, the pay scale/range for health professionals in oversea is huge. So some frustrated Health professionals from Ghana, Nigeria, Togo travel overseas and obtain citizenship in order to enjoy higher salary.
But, that is a wrong move. Forsaking your home country because of plenty money is not the nicest of all options.

Don't call this a Ghanaian thing. Some Nigerians do this as well. And even through other means.
before nko.wen una politician non care about heh people.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
ASSUMING I HAVNT BEEN TO NIGERIA, I WILL DEFINITE BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS......BUT WHILE I WAS IN NIGERIA, I MET GOOD PEOPLE THAT TALK GOOD THINGS..............NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION THAT NEVER REALIZE THEIR SUFFERING. AN AVERAGE GHANAIAN IS MORE PROUD TO BE GHANAIAN. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT NIGERIA IS SLEEPING. WHILE I WAS IN LAGOS I MADE MONEY BUT CUD NOT ENJOY MY LIFE; NOW I HV RELOCATED TO GHANA AND EVEN THOUGH I'M EARNING A LIL BIT LESSER , I ENJOY A BETTER LIFE HERE THAN WHEN I WAS EARNING GOOD MONEY IN NIGERIA.. ....... NIGERIA CAN HAVE ALL THE MILLIONS BUT CANNOT BE PEACEFUL AS IN GHANA. AND DNT POST NONSENSE.......HERE

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am not blaming gayna for denying their nationality cos they are really suffering and ghana is a useless country...
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by overhypedsteve(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

What country is more embarrassing than Nigeria in Africa. Please shut your filthy mouth. Where are those 250 kids boko haram kidnapped.
nigeria is more embarassing to africa by having the most:
1.vibrant foreign investment influx in africa?
2. Having the strongest and largest economy in africa
3. Being the most internationally competitive country on the international system in africa.
4. Sponsoring and joining in the liberation and independence of many african states
5. Helping to create and train a professional armed force in conflict ridden african countries.
6. Funding and politically heading the ECOWAS/ECOMOG.
7. Sending aids to disaster riddled african states,
8. Commiting itself to the total economic liberation of poorer african states through the AFDB
9. giving you and every other silly ungrateful african a medium to air your stupidity(nairaland)
10. Playing the big brother role in the control and peaceful resolution of conflict in africa.
Note: all this may no be too pronounced in the present administration, but this are the hings that naija stand for in africa and this are some of the things other african leaders including your president expect from us,
no wonder the president of ghana could be seen visiting the government of states in nigeria, e.g Godswill Akpabio, rochas et al.
And believe me, we deserve this

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
lynpetra:

bleeding cu. nt.

bleeding cu.nt is now a swear word? so you probably bleed once a month. therefore u re the only cursed female i know

Last bullet; GO F.U.CK YOURSELF
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: ASSUMING I HAVNT BEEN TO NIGERIA, I WILL DEFINITE BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS......BUT WHILE I WAS IN NIGERIA, I MET GOOD PEOPLE THAT TALK GOOD THINGS..............NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION THAT NEVER REALIZE THEIR SUFFERING. AN AVERAGE GHANAIAN IS MORE PROUD TO BE GHANAIAN. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT NIGERIA IS SLEEPING. WHILE I WAS IN LAGOS I MADE MONEY BUT CUD NOT ENJOY MY LIFE; NOW I HV RELOCATED TO GHANA AND EVEN THOUGH I'M EARNING A LIL BIT LESSER , I ENJOY A BETTER LIFE HERE THAN WHEN I WAS EARNING GOOD MONEY IN NIGERIA.. ....... NIGERIA CAN HAVE ALL THE MILLIONS BUT CANNOT BE PEACEFUL AS IN GHANA. AND DNT POST NONSENSE.......HERE
see this useless gayna. Your economy is so useless.... Peace my feet, you think I don't visit ghanaweb and read about you people, you can't deceive anybody.... You proud of your country and you are denying it? Those in Brazil that refused to return to hell used the excuse of religious war... Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.