Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] (77942 Views)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: My dear, I do not support what he said neither did I confirm that it was the truth. There is a mistake somewhere. Nigerians love and respect their women, don't take the comments here very serious because most people here live duals lives. The real them hardly come online.

Ok o, naim be say hope dey. Wait, make I call my dear daughter tell her say naija still safe for her. For now na only india and co we go avoid. cool
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Poshe7(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Of course, u wan tie her b4? she moves on,u learn to move on too cool
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:

Because she is a woman she cant leave a relationship again? Are men hoes loyal?
Abegi, una never tire to sulk and sulk over women ni. Go lool developed countries dem no get time cry over women, the men and women know what they want. But typical black man, wants to fuc.k a million side chick and sings hoes aint loyal whin his chick decides to move on. Biko womeb go don dey look men like cry babies now. Make una find better thing do with una lives. Leave the hoes alone, nobody force una to be with them.
lols....have u forgotten that this so called 'developed country mentality' u guys feast on is the bane of several breakups and divorce cases that has now become a trend in our society today?. Take it or leave it, the nature of man is essentially polygamous, so we cant do without 'fuvking those million chick' you claimed we fuvk..but the question is: is a woman meant to tread this path too?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Nah, thats not promiscuity.
so, what is it called then?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: . Loses how,is break up about wining and losing. When you done with r/ship,you move ahead kapish.
not really winning or losing but i rather say favourable or unfavourable..in any case, the woman is mostly at the unfavourable end.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by zeb04(f): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: not really winning or losing but i rather say favourable or unfavourable..in any case, the woman is mostly at the unfavourable end.
and why is that
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by kacglobal: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
who needs eight signs to know. I only need two and I dump her sorry ass. I won't change for noone except me. and if she ain't loving my shit anymore she can fucking go eat some other shit. all I need is God and me. every other thing right will fall in place. don't need to know 8 that is time wasting. by 2 I dump ur sorry ass. no time wasters allowed.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: and why is that
loads of reasons my dear but the 2 foremost are: she's sullied .....there is acute depletion of her virtue... and so on.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by zeb04(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: loads of reasons my dear but the 2 foremost are: she's sullied .....there is acute depletion of her virtue... and so on.
ah! What archaic thinking well not every r/ship involves sex.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
DrObum:
Thank God you're still fighting with me oooo! !!
grin grin grin

Lol... Am not o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: lols....have u forgotten that this so called 'developed country mentality' u guys feast on is the bane of several breakups and divorce cases that has now become a trend in our society today?. Take it or leave it, the nature of man is essentially polygamous, so we cant do without 'fuvking those million chick' you claimed we fuvk..but the question is: is a woman meant to tread this path too?

Yes. Unless she chooses not to. Its also in a womans nature to look for love and comfort. is she allowed to move on if Mr A aint giving her what she wants? You want women to tame their own emmotions and feelings but its not acceptable for men to tame theirs?
Yes women can tread the path but men will cry like babies if they do.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: ah! What archaic thinking well not every r/ship involves sex.
Archaic.is that what you think? wake up from ur slumber gal. yea, it is true that not all r/ship involves sex but apparently, most do..and the percentage of those without sex is so infinitesimal which you know its very true.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
delishpot:

Yes. Unless she chooses not to. Its also in a womans nature to look for love and comfort. is she allowed to move on if Mr A aint giving her what she wants? You want women to tame their own emmotions and feelings but its not acceptable for men to tame theirs?
Yes women can tread the path but men will cry like babies if they do.
've got just 2 quests for u : by the time she finish treading such path, who is going to be at the losing end, the man or the woman?

i do see house wives that dont lack 'anything' in their matrimonial homes but still indulge in promiscuity..what would you say to that?
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Odinaka00(m): 4:12am On Jul 18, 2014
That's y its good to have some couple of side chicks cuz thes hoes aint loyal

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by delishpot: 4:59am On Jul 18, 2014
chacoonder: 've got just 2 quests for u : by the time she finish treading such path, who is going to be at the losing end, the man or the woman?

i do see house wives that dont lack 'anything' in their matrimonial homes but still indulge in promiscuity..what would you say to that?

Well, if husbands that dont lack anything LovePeddler around and I am not expected to see anything wrong in it, why would I see something wrong when a woman does it? Its the decay in our society promoted by men. If you say you are a man, and can sleep with any woman you like(not wives o, side chicks) those women you sleep with, are they not part of what spoils the society? Its like a person who cant control how he and his family eats sweets and when they start having rotten teeth, instead of blaming his uncontrollable appetite for sweets as his source if problem, he blames the sweet for causing him pain. Men spoil our girls, in the begining girls did not have to spread legs for things. But then men realized that economy is hard and all you need do is to punish a girl with lack and out of desperation she will sleep with you.
So lecturers started to bang as many as possible threatning to deny girls their own hard earned scores
Employers started asking for sex before a woman will be employed
Even banks used economic rope to tie their women workers to sleep with men for income
Men will ask for sex before helping any woman, the harder the problem she faces, the more confident they are to ask for sex. Ie sick parent, school fees, sick husband or child
Anyman that does a woman a favour without asking for sex is called daft by his pals.
So now, women have found out that men give when they get sex. So why try to be nice when in the end society expects her to part her legs before she gets anything?
Let me tell you, if women start living like men, dont think its the women that will loose.
Look at virginity, in those days I guess men thought women cant dare to have sex outside marriage cos no man will marry them after, while the men go about living carefree lives, tell me now have men not adjusted to life of marrying non virgins?
Same with lack of self control, dont forget that these girls that men use to flex are still the ones that will be our future wives,moms and women in society do you think a mirracle will happen just cos they said I do?
My dear I am not saying its only mens fault all I am trying to say is, there should be self cotrol from both sexes if we want society to be balanced.
Lets not even go into marrying more than 1 wife, cos I have seen alhajis/ chiefs with 4 wives still sleeping with random girls outside marriage.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
delishpot:

Well, if husbands that dont lack anything LovePeddler around and I am not expected to see anything wrong in it, why would I see something wrong when a woman does it? Its the decay in our society promoted by men. If you say you are a man, and can sleep with any woman you like(not wives o, side chicks) those women you sleep with, are they not part of what spoils the society? Its like a person who cant control how he and his family eats sweets and when they start having rotten teeth, instead of blaming his uncontrollable appetite for sweets as his source if problem, he blames the sweet for causing him pain. Men spoil our girls, in the begining girls did not have to spread legs for things. But then men realized that economy is hard and all you need do is to punish a girl with lack and out of desperation she will sleep with you.
So lecturers started to bang as many as possible threatning to deny girls their own hard earned scores
Employers started asking for sex before a woman will be employed
Even banks used economic rope to tie their women workers to sleep with men for income
Men will ask for sex before helping any woman, the harder the problem she faces, the more confident they are to ask for sex. Ie sick parent, school fees, sick husband or child
Anyman that does a woman a favour without asking for sex is called daft by his pals.
So now, women have found out that men give when they get sex. So why try to be nice when in the end society expects her to part her legs before she gets anything?
Let me tell you, if women start living like men, dont think its the women that will loose.
Look at virginity, in those days I guess men thought women cant dare to have sex outside marriage cos no man will marry them after, while the men go about living carefree lives, tell me now have men not adjusted to life of marrying non virgins?
Same with lack of self control, dont forget that these girls that men use to flex are still the ones that will be our future wives,moms and women in society do you think a mirracle will happen just cos they said I do?
My dear I am not saying its only mens fault all I am trying to say is, there should be self cotrol from both sexes if we want society to be balanced.
Lets not even go into marrying more than 1 wife, cos I have seen alhajis/ chiefs with 4 wives still sleeping with random girls outside marriage.
Toor...i hear you o.
Re: 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
That is why it is good to have alot of sisters in the sister-zone. All u need to do when she signs out emotionaly is to promote one sister to her position.
funny guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.