Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! (141160 Views)

This Is A Must Read For All, Especially married and Intending Couples / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Emioga: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
@toyosecole u for no live with them oooooo dat is mistake numba 1 and mistake numba 2 be say u 4 no confront am.this fight no go finish.my opinion though
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by imurboss: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
@mamateniola, that guy is a distraction abeg no let am pour Sand for your garri grin.let him mind his family a beg. May God answer you soon

Emioga: @toyosecole u for no live with them oooooo dat is mistake numba 1 and mistake numba 2 be say u 4 no confront am.this fight no go finish.my opinion though

@it's truly a mistake which may be hard to correct
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by ayaomoade: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
mamateniola1: Emioga..thanks. I never apologise jawe, wil try do. you think I should let him know about the guy?
hello everyone,how weekend,

I will advice that you tell him about him disturbing you but don't tell him he was the cause of your bad mood the other day except you are sure he will handle it well.

I pray that the Lord will grant your heart desires. We will celebrate with you before the end of the year in Jesus name.

I also tried for about 6 months before i fell pregnant and it was a difficult time for me. I read so much that i was overloaded with information. I timed sex, raised my legs up after sex and was just stressing. I eventually just laid it all at Jesus feet and just enjoyed sex for what it is. I fell pregnant that month. I was surprised. Only God knew how many times i had done home PT before that month. I bought abt 20 pieces of the test stript on ebay.
I couldn't believe my eyes when the line appeared.

The Lord will surprise you in Jesus name (amen).

5 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
@mamteniola1, don't mind that guy jare, that's how they go about breaking peoples home. I had and still have one like dat, he was so stup1d and shameless to ask me to leave my sweet hubby and join him in Canada, promising me heaven on earth that will never come (even if it will, who cares). *hisses angrily*

@toyosecole. My dear you shouldn't have gone to live with them, its better to even rent a room apartment and stay off, then visit when you want to, that way your respect and dignity will be intact, and the relationship more fun. Secondly you shouldn't have confronted her, but now that you have, what's your r/ship with her, is your fiance aware that you confronted her, if yes what's his reaction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just keep loving your man and thank God you have him. If he loves you so much that others can tell,then you're really lucky.
Don't even get into any unnecessary fights with any of his siblings or friends no matter what they say.
Those fights could turn your sweet relationship sour.
Just ignore her gossip and back stabbing.
If possible, give her some love too. wink wink

She'll soon come to accept the reason why her brother loves and values you so much.

toyesecole: Am engaged to b married in Dec i used to live on my own before i moved to my inlaws house .d reason is bcuz i work in d same town where dey live and my fiance just rented his own apartment in d town he works,I moved al of my tins there cux we thot we were gonna settle Down earlier. Now I live wit his sis and moda (his mum also works in anoda town ,leaving myself and d younger sis at home most times) d sis happens to b my close friend ,but tins changed wen I confronted her cuz my finace told me she told there neighbour dat her broda has neva loved sum1 dis way b4 and dat I must b using charms on him.I felt bad cux she is my friend and if she feels bad abt something y not tell me or even ur broda instead or gossiping .

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bukatyne(f): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
mamateniola1:
There is this guy that comes to my office often, he asked me out before I got married and was seriously on my neck. I got married and he stopped disturbing me. Several months after, he came back saying he no fit get me out of his mind and one day he met me at the car park n told me later that I turn him on everytim n ofcourse,he knows my status! He too got married shortly after and I say thank God oh,he will be off my case. But no way. He wnt just leave me. just few days ago, he came to office n I was d only one in my ofice n he started his sermon again, how he thinks of me everytim,how he feels trapped anytime he sees me blah blah. I got very angry n in my mind was like cursing dis guy.---here I am ttc,your wife got ha bfp almost immediately yu marry her,she don put to bed now,stupid boy, let God hear my cry too '.Mtcheew. I left him there. Thank GOd it was almost closing time,I closed and left for home stil veryyyyy angry. Because, I feel he is just mocking me. If I don born, he won't be there telling me rubbish. I went to bed straight.hubby came back and wondered why I was in bed at that time, I told him straight that I am not happy. Did something happened in your office? he asked me. Didn't want to tell him my ordeal. Lollllllllll..Next thing he went to have his bath (he knows I like his body cold against mine) used Colgate mouthwash(he knows I like the taste in his mouth) Loll, and started touching me wif his longjohn..I have never been more angrierrrr. I almost hit him!! He was like whattttt! What came over you? In my mind, I say men are all thesame lollll. One got me angry at work untop same mata, anoda is here feeling like na only his longjohn fit bring me out of the mood I was.I was still angry 2 days after. Mtcheeww. Lolll.

Sorry MamaT,

Had to laugh @ longjohn and colgate side cheesy
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by toyesecole: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
@ snazzylove . I usually inform him b4 making anymove,he is totally in support cuz he also believe he there is anything wrong we shld sort it.my sista I realize dat d best tin to do is to move out which am planning on. She ignores her broda's chat and even acts sumhow on fone weneva he speaks to her.for d both we just greet after I come back from work and I go straight to d room I was given and dat is al.their mum called and my finace yesterday nite dat she doesn't like d way I behave to her.after i shld always joke wit her wen I get back from work so we cld b friends again dat she is always reporting me to her.dis is a lady dat hardly answer weneva I greet ,so many times after work I even cook for her but she will rather give d dog to eat and if I even want to ask her any question she gives me a bad look.now she no tell her mama dat one.tank God my guy was there to explain beta to their mum but she just shot her mouth wen she realize dat her own daughter is d bad one here.she doesnt want to take sides wit me cux she dey fear her daughter .I told d mum dat dey v transferred me to anoda town so I will leave soon .she com dey pray,left to my guy he wants us to tell her the truth but I said no cuz it will become a fight and I don't want anyone to say na me cux fight for their family .
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2014
Its a good thing that hubby is on your side for now, but I will advice that you try to maintain peace with her and keep the r/ship cordial even as u plan to move out. Dunno who's older between the both of you, if she is, then try to jokingly talk her out of her mood, if possible sit down with her and talk things over, make her understand how u truly felt owing to the fact that both of you are friends and that you expect her to talk to you if she feels things are not right, (bear in mind dat she for no even tell you dat kain tin) but talk anyways. Make her believe that you trust and respect her a lot(even if you don't). There are certain tinz you don't lay bare in marriage especially when it has to do with inlaws(for the sake of peace). But then stand firm and still let her know you don't like petty talks. If she's reasonable, she'll apologise to you or at least give u some explanations.
But if she's younger treat her d way you'll treat your younger sis, and advice her to desist from petty talks for her own good.
For your fiance, don't push too hard with him, now that he still reasons with you, take it slowly but firmly, cos when the going gets tough(if it will, mayGod forbid) between you and the sis or the mother, he may pull a surprise. (Talking from experience).
Pls move out of the house as you've planned, and maintain that you've been tranfered. Such hassle is not good for you right now, its way too early to start experiencing in-laws wahala. You'll have the rest of your life(probably) to deal with it. So give youself some peace now so you can enjoy your hubby.

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
For as many of you going through one challenge (s) or the other in your different home, I ask that the good Lord who himself is the author of the family life, restore joy and peace in your homes.

As for thousands of singles out there, I pray God grant us our worthy partners that would give us peace of mind and body and not drain of our happinex and Joy (Amen).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by veave(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Errrrmmmmmmm, I actually am not married yet but would need help with a little advice. Please are there people whose marriages were arraged here? I'd like to know if its working, did you get to bond with your arranged spouse later? Your contributions are needed. Thanks embarassed
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Wendy80(f): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Purecotton:

Yes, I feel secure.

Although there's so much influence from his family as they want me to relocate without a job waiting for me and then manage my husbands very small salary.

His salary is so small that it can't even pay for a return ticket to see me.
Omo ds ur inlaws na destiny killers oh cheesy ur hubby seems d difficult type, if u must relocate PLS get a job u are coming to. I know jobs ain't easy in Naija. If his salary can't sustain him how much more u then thnk of when d kids starts coming. Most friends I know who married Yankee based wives gladly relocated.

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Wendy80(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
veave: Errrrmmmmmmm, I actually am not married yet but would need help with a little advice. Please are there people whose marriages were arraged here? I'd like to know if its working, did you get to bond with your arranged spouse later? Your contributions are needed. Thanks embarassed

Arrangee marriage doesn't favour all. Some are workin, som are not. I think it all depends on the pple involved. My close friend's (she married very early @ 20) marriage was arranged and they will be 10yrs 2geda nxt month with 3lovely kids. Very wonderful couple, so for me I thnk it depends on d man n woman. But me prefer see me, like me, toast me, I like u, I gree, we date, u propose, I accept, we court and we marry.
#myopinion
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FINA4804(f): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
My dear Wendy80 has said it, but my dear I am happily married with a child it was arranged but after we meet the person's who brought us together did not know anything about us again until we announced our wedding date . We meet our spouse in different ways if its your way you can give it a try me everyday I thank God because my hubby is the best. So I wish you luck
veave: Errrrmmmmmmm, I actually am not married yet but would need help with a little advice. Please are there people whose marriages were arraged here? I'd like to know if its working, did you get to bond with your arranged spouse later? Your contributions are needed. Thanks embarassed
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bafm(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Evening evrybody,pls a̶̲̥̅♏ confuse n ℓ̊ dnt knw who τ̅☺ talk τ̅☺,my mum which was my only friend died dis year soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo a̶̲̥̅♏ all alone,pls ℓ̊ need ÿu̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice on something,early today ℓ̊ receive a strange sms dt my hubby is cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ ,whn ℓ̊ saw d txt my hrt fell inside my tommy,ℓ̊ was sweating seriously cos dis is d first tym ℓ̊'ll be seeing such sms n d lady mentioned his name,ℓ̊ left d church,went straight τ̅☺ d house n showed him d sms. He said,it a lie dt he's nt cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ..pls my mind isn't settled at all..ℓ̊ dnt knw wat τ̅☺ do..
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by emeraldoe(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
bafm: Evening evrybody,pls a̶̲̥̅♏ confuse n ℓ̊ dnt knw who τ̅☺ talk τ̅☺,my mum which was my only friend died dis year s̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡º°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo a̶̲̥̅♏ all alone,pls ℓ̊ need ÿu̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice on something,early today ℓ̊ receive a strange sms dt my hubby is cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ ,whn ℓ̊ saw d txt my hrt fell inside my tommy,ℓ̊ was sweating seriously cos dis is d first tym ℓ̊'ll be seeing such sms n d lady mentioned his name,ℓ̊ left d church,went straight τ̅☺ d house n showed him d sms. He said,it a lie dt he's nt cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ..pls my mind isn't settled at all..ℓ̊ dnt knw wat τ̅☺ do..
Pls don't be unsettled. Ur hubby said NO; someone might be trying to scatter ur marriage. Don't listen to side talks, Jst kip ur arms crossed until u see/catch him urself

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
bafm: Evening evrybody,pls a̶̲̥̅♏ confuse n ℓ̊ dnt knw who τ̅☺ talk τ̅☺,my mum which was my only friend died dis year soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo a̶̲̥̅♏ all alone,pls ℓ̊ need ÿu̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice on something,early today ℓ̊ receive a strange sms dt my hubby is cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ ,whn ℓ̊ saw d txt my hrt fell inside my tommy,ℓ̊ was sweating seriously cos dis is d first tym ℓ̊'ll be seeing such sms n d lady mentioned his name,ℓ̊ left d church,went straight τ̅☺ d house n showed him d sms. He said,it a lie dt he's nt cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ..pls my mind isn't settled at all..ℓ̊ dnt knw wat τ̅☺ do..

Sorry about your late mum.

About ur hubby, were you expecting him to accept that he's cheating on you even if he is?
Mistake no 1.
Next time don't be quick to confront him on such things, if he is actually cheating on you, he'll be more careful and discreet about it now.
If I were you, I won't sweep the txt msg under the carpet, time to investigate and snoop (secretly). I hate cheating, seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Wendy80(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
bafm: Evening evrybody,pls a̶̲̥̅♏ confuse n ℓ̊ dnt knw who τ̅☺ talk τ̅☺,my mum which was my only friend died dis year s̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡º°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo a̶̲̥̅♏ all alone,pls ℓ̊ need ÿu̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice on something,early today ℓ̊ receive a strange sms dt my hubby is cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ ,whn ℓ̊ saw d txt my hrt fell inside my tommy,ℓ̊ was sweating seriously cos dis is d first tym ℓ̊'ll be seeing such sms n d lady mentioned his name,ℓ̊ left d church,went straight τ̅☺ d house n showed him d sms. He said,it a lie dt he's nt cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ..pls my mind isn't settled at all..ℓ̊ dnt knw wat τ̅☺ do..
I wouldn't wanto start asking how she got ur numba or knew ur hubby cos some Ladies can be desperate. Ur hubby said it's not true, Believe him and put ur mind @rest. Some ladies are just out to wreck homes. Ask urself ds, Why is she telling me? But be on Ur toes from now.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by sunvick(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
bafm: Evening evrybody,pls a̶̲̥̅♏ confuse n ℓ̊ dnt knw who τ̅☺ talk τ̅☺,my mum which was my only friend died dis year soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo a̶̲̥̅♏ all alone,pls ℓ̊ need ÿu̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice on something,early today ℓ̊ receive a strange sms dt my hubby is cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ ,whn ℓ̊ saw d txt my hrt fell inside my tommy,ℓ̊ was sweating seriously cos dis is d first tym ℓ̊'ll be seeing such sms n d lady mentioned his name,ℓ̊ left d church,went straight τ̅☺ d house n showed him d sms. He said,it a lie dt he's nt cheating on м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ..pls my mind isn't settled at all..ℓ̊ dnt knw wat τ̅☺ do..

Since U have no evidence to that effect. Accept ur hubby's answer n kindly delete that msg, so U might no be tempted to start making calls to find unreliable infos that will only soil ur marriage.

My 2cents
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Bfam,
In every rumour, there is an element of truth. Dnt discard the info, just keep watch and dnt take chances.

I have been there and know what it means to have a cheating partner, they would hardly accept unless caught red handed.

God is your strenght dear and every strange woman that wanna take away your Joy & Happiness will loose thiers in no distant time (Amen)

4 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bafm(f): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
joy4anney: @Bfam,
In every rumour, there is an element of truth. Dnt discard the info, just keep watch and dnt take chances.

I have been there and know what it means to have a cheating partner, they would hardly accept unless caught red handed.

God is your strenght dear and every strange woman that wanna take away your Joy & Happiness will loose thiers in no distant time (Amen)

Thx u̶̲̥̅ soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo much 4ur sincere answer...May God bless u̶̲̥̅...amen
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bafm(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
sunvick:

Since U have no evidence to that effect. Accept ur hubby's answer n kindly delete that msg, so U might no be tempted to start making calls to find unreliable infos that will only soil ur marriage.

My 2cents

Thxs soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo much..
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bafm(f): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wendy80:
I wouldn't wanto start asking how she got ur numba or knew ur hubby cos some Ladies can be desperate. Ur hubby said it's not true, Believe him and put ur mind @rest. Some ladies are just out to wreck homes. Ask urself ds, Why is she telling me? But be on Ur toes from now.

Abi ☺º°˚˚°ºoo ,ℓ̊ dnt knw y she 's just telling м̣̣̥̇̊ƺ dis,thxs 4d advice..God bless u̶̲̥̅..
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bafm(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=snazzylove]

Sorry about your late mum.

About ur hubby, were you expecting him to accept that he's cheating on you even if he is?
Mistake no 1.
Next time don't be quick to confront him on such things, if he is actually cheating on you, he'll be more careful and discreet about it now.
If I were you, I won't sweep the txt msg under the carpet, time to investigate and snoop (secretly). I hate cheating, seriously. [/quot

ℓ̊ can't hide or pretend abt my feelings τ̅☺ my hubby,ℓ̊ couldn't hold it dt was y ℓ̊ showed him,bt ℓ̊'ll be vigilant 4rm nw on..thxs
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Purecotton: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2014

Hmmm. An old friend of mine was once in the same situation.

She got an anonymous text informing her that her husband was cheating on her and that he recently had a child with the lady. The anonymous informant said he/she had to tell her friend as she couldn't stand the way the husband was fooling my friend and acting like he was the best hubby in the world in public.

Anyway, the text turned out to be very, very , very true.

So I would advice you keep an eye on your husband. Someone that knows both of you must have sent you that text.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by bafm(f): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Purecotton:

Hmmm. An old friend of mine was once in the same situation.

She got an anonymous text informing her that her husband was cheating on her and that he recently had a child with the lady. The anonymous informant said he/she had to tell her friend as she couldn't stand the way the husband was fooling my friend and acting like he was the best hubby in the world in public.

Anyway, the text turned out to be very, very , very true.

So I would advice you keep an eye on your husband. Someone that knows both of you must have sent you that text.

Ɣεa̲̣̣ђ,ℓ̊ will,thxs soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo much..
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
bafm:
Ɣεa̲̣̣ђ,ℓ̊ will,thxs soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo much..

Babe, the first mistake you made was confronting him without any tangible proof! What did you expect him to say? "Yes darling, I'm cheating on you"? Come on! Now, you've succeeded in making him cover his tracks carefully ( that is, if he's really cheating).

I'm sorry, but I donot believe in the "if he said he isn't cheating, take his words for it and relax". What if he's really cheating and thereby putting you and your children's life in danger? There is barely any smoke without fire.

If I were you, I would have quietly done my investigations. I'm sure the person that sent the sms gave you pointers as to how to find out the truth yourself. You should have just kept it to yourself and worked on it. If the accusation is baseless, then you discard the info. If it isn't, then you confront hubby with proof.

Anyway, as it is now, you will have to "relax", but be vigilant. Never ever let him know you're snooping around. Be discretely watchful and see what happens over the months.

Goodluck.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by temi4fash(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ bafm I think you should learn to keep your emotions in check in front of controversial circumstances like these. Why I say so is that you would be able to adequately monitor and ascertain what you are dealing with critically so that your next move would be well crafted out. And also so that until you have a concrete prove you would not blow your cover. @toyoscole I think you made a very big mistake by confronting her. Even if your hubby as advised you to do so. You should have not. Because you just ruptured a relationship that might not or can not be mended. Am sure you don't want to start having probs with your inlaws. And if the mother finds out you told a lie to leave the house I don't think that would help matters cos whether you like it not she will listen to her daughter before she does to you atleast for now. My advise is play safe and keep them at a distance.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Wendy80(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Som men no be here oh. I remember sometime last year, a close colleague caught her hubby cheating thru text msgs and she confronted him, his response was "and so? shocked Omoo na so she freeze 4 some mins. She came to d office wth swollen face, obviously cried all thru d night. D gist plenty jare.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by mamateniola1: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good afternoon house. thanks thanks for the prayers.

meanwhilly, bafm, as others have rightly spoken, in as much as you shldnt act on every message you receive but you must try and find out the truth before confronting a man! you think he will say yes, I did it? just be vigilant. i have actually done it before. i sent a message (when you cld still buy sim card without registering it), bought one, sent several messages to the wife of my neighbour (we don't talk but got the wife's number from a saloon she uses) who i always see around my friends area. the way the man behaves, most peeps around there did not believe he get wife and 2kids for house! i broke the sim the moment i accomplished my mission. you can never tell. now that you don sound the trumpet for your husband to start suspecting you know something, you have to be extra vigilant. try the number on this true caller application maybe it will give you the full names, then dig, try google the name, she go be on any of the social forums-facebook, twitter etc, from there you can be putting one plus one together. not to fight yur hubby but to put a stop to it, and save your marriage. i dont believe in not digging when am confronted with message like this, you have the right to know before it gets too late. pls, talk less about it with your hubby and pray for strenght and wisdom to handle whatever comes out your way. its well with you.

toyoscole, pls, dont ever confront your in-laws on any issue again. your fiance might be cool with it now, you can never tell how far he can go. but have you asked why he didnt confront his sister and pretend he never told you about it rather than asking you to go ahead and confront her when the neighbour did not even tell you directly? pls, its dangerous!

5 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wendy80: Som men no be here oh. I remember sometime last year, a close colleague caught her hubby cheating thru text msgs and she confronted him, his response was "and so? shocked Omoo na so she freeze 4 some mins. She came to d office wth swollen face, obviously cried all thru d night. D gist plenty jare.
shocked Love don end/finish be that o

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
mamateniola1: hummm, at all. remember my S-I-L that i said doesnt call me whenever she dey come my house? as usual, she came last month and overheard her telling dh she don meet a man she go marry. heeehehheeeee, if you see the way my stomach sweet me! i sang all though when i was taking my bath. she never tell me oh, but if na matter wey dem don break her heart or tripping for a guy who no notice her or in an unhealthy relationship, she go come to me come gist and need advise, now she no even tell me say she meet a man.it concerns me not sha. me am just thanking God that she go soon go her husband's house and will know what it means when her inlaw treats her like she no be part of the family, when her inlaw enters her kitchen and rearrange her things with impunity, burst into her room without knocking. heheeheeheeehe, cant wait for the wedding, my gele go big pass DSTV dish! i thank God say i never confront her all through despite driving me crazy with her insensitive attitudes, they will say its because, she never marry! hummmm
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (67) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.