Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims (37083 Views)

1000 + saying Shahadah in Germany With Sheikh Yusuf Estes / Wahhabi Attack On Shia Mosque In Brussels,Belgium / 1000 Sunnah Per Day And Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: seconded!

Thirded!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by asodeboyede(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
idris4r83: the same bible in luke 19vs27 says "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".

Is this how far your spiritual foolishness can take you

I think no! Increase your speed.... You sure have a destination if you don't make a u-turn!

HELL FIRE!!!

U don't need google's help to tell you where your master has gone too!

My bible tells me so, reject Jesus and accept hell, simple!

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Mimisboygreat: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
ikp4succes:

Thirded!! grin grin
Lol, LLP grin
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by heykims(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
i already knew dt Belgium is a fertile land for Islam coz an appreciable number of Belgian footballers playing in d EPL re Muslims.
Fellaini, Chadli, Musa Dembele, Januzai re all muslims.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soldierdollar(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
greall1: Why do u always interrupt whenever u see muslim thread is better u chnage ur manner.

Address the issue he raised or shut up

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by amnestylaw1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chai, na dis kind things dey make person get longerthroat for another person religion. You see, if we are patient enough to properly understand our Muslim friends, we will understand that, Islam, like Christianity, is not a bad religion. There are just bad people on both sides. I like our humanity and the diversity. It'll be boring to have just one kind of people or belief.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ojimbo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
say no to religion
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soldierdollar(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harbdhul: exactly, they deserve to be killed and if they repent just like the verse says,they can be set free!..Allah knows best

This is what is inspiring bokoharam
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
maputohq:
he is right.

He is VERY right.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
Converting 1000 Sudanese wouldnt even be in the equation.[/size]

#Fact. We all know how extreme Muslims can be.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
ndagiman: Allah is ***** keep on associating us with boko haram even wen we our self condemn killing...can't remember wen last I saw or read a Muslim converts to Christianity... keep on with d hatred Nd see u progress... Allahu Akbar

Go and watch Emmanuel TV.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dragonking: She is being used to infiltrate belgium and cause havok very soon. No be islam were we know. Go and ask the chinese, they are regretting this same action now.

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by asodeboyede(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is either you take it or leave it! There is no equal playing ground for christians and moslems on earth! It is easier and safer being a moslem in the middle east and very tough for christians! You can't even exercise your faith in Saudi(the land of death) as a christian!

I take it as an insult on islam whenever I hear or read the word religion of peace! If the middle east could tone down their anti-religion laws, I give the region 5years; islam would be another dinosaur tale!

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by soldierdollar(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
idris4r83: the same bible in luke 19vs27 says "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".
and how many have Christians slayed in the name of religion?

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Janetozi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
tbaba1234: Belgium: Woman assists more than 1000 become Muslim

Veronique Cools, a 25-year-old Belgian convert to Islam, has helped over 1,000 people accept Islam in the past 8 years.

Cools, who accepted Islam herself at a very young age after being influenced by her Muslim friends and researching into the religion, turned her home into an Islamic center for Belgian Muslims seeking to learn more about their religion.

Saying that she herself had to overcome many prejudices when looking into Islam, Cools then successfully helped her family overcome them too. Now her close family are also Muslims.

‘Prejudices stem from not being introduced to real Islam properly,’ she said as she was preparing iftar food packets for visiting Muslims to break their Ramadan fasts. ‘As Muslims we need to explain ourselves to society a lot better.’

The center now has more than 1,000 members, most of them Belgian women, and is open for all of Belgium’s 50,000 Muslims.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/ramadan/140549/woman-helps-over-1000-belgians-accept-islam
i need to investigat this woman and that demonic cat that she is carrying as her pet. She is using it to hypnotize people into serving demon.

***Jezebel from hell and her satanic instrument in cat shape**** @op plsssss help me to get to this woman demonic power!!!

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Lakayanah: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
That is why she is Belgium second hand things.

1 Like

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by UpLoyo: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
ndagiman: Allah is great.... ISLAM is d fastest growing religion on earth... Allahu Akbar... Christians keep up with d jealous Nd see us progress Nd one dey u will die out of jealousy... u keep on associating us with boko haram even wen we our self condemn killing...can't remember wen last I saw or read a Muslim converts to Christianity... keep on with d hatred Nd see u progress... Allahu Akbar

The only reason you don't read in the news when muslims take up Christianity is because it's a daily occurrence, it's like breathing. If you want to see a muslim convert, visit your nearest church there's no jealousy in that, Christianity is not a religion is a way of life, it's a relationship that is not forced.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]If it were a Muslim-Sudanese-turned-Christian Woman.............She will either be dead or seeking assylum in the West.
And in another thread about Islam, you will still come to tell us that there are more Muslims converting to Christianity than Christians who are converting to Islam. Sudan has ceased to be a a society dominated by rational beings long time ago.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Amhappy(f): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2014

This summarizes the difference between Christianity and Islam and i will always choose the one that started with a C.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by akpanbaba: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
ndagiman: Allah is ***** keep on associating us with boko haram even wen we our self condemn killing...can't remember wen last I saw or read a Muslim converts to Christianity... keep on with d hatred Nd see u progress... Allahu Akbar

Stop deceiving yourself there are so many muslims who embraced christianity but they are afraid of honour killing that your religion commands.Shame ,shame.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by ElFenomeno1: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Masha Allah
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by HARDUBUY(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
..... Bro calm down, take it easy...I've adress similar issue b4, the fact is...jst like in the Nigerian constitution, the quran has made it very clear, i mean unambiguous ... that u're entitle to ur own religion(way of life) i.e freedom of worship. in so many verses of the quran it was revealed.Q109 vs1-6 and Q2 vs 256.......(just google it). Hence, there is no compulsion in Islam. What i'm trying to say is that, u don't judge islam by the actions of muslims but rather by the teachings and tenents of the Nobel Quran. (although the teachings and etiquette of islam is suppose to reflect on muslims...bt u knw humans can be somehow...i mean africans). This, the christains don't know & will not listen but prefer to rely on media propaganda. As for the sudanese woman's case, its just sheer hatred frm the sudanese govt, which holds no legal/religious backing...hence, they couldn't have killed her even if she was a muslim that converted. Afterall, some muslims convert in other places around the world and we dont hear of any apostasy.(a sign that her case was unislamic and the 1st we've heard of). I've learnt not to judge christainity by the actions of christains but by the Bible...thats why i have it....even when muslim that are citizen of their own countries(France, US, Italy & UK etc) are oppressed, i usually don't blame christainity. ...in US, muslims are usually not given quran to swear in law court...can u see wat d picx says?...Hope u're cleared.

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Dragonking: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Well said!

Thank you. Just watch out very soon when bombs start going off and killing people in belgium then their islam brothers will come out and deny their involvement in terrorism there by claiming religion of peace. That is their plan.
Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Graviton2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
To me, most Muslims are potential terrorists. We have seen, read and witnessed their inhumane method of acquiring "converts" — you don't have to look far to see what they have done, just take a look at Chibok. As far as I'm concerned, Islam preaches the direct opposite of peace, it preaches war and disunity. It is the very definition of religious extremism.

*Anyone that quotes me to talk nonsense, will not receive a dignified response. This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Belgium, I'm sorry for you — Go and ask China how they have been doing.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims by Freshpage(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

Am only saying the truth, don't be bitter

Wht truth r u saying? I bet u dnt even knw d basis of wht u r saying. Bcuz u sound senseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.