Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) (2666 Views)

Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by mencade5(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Although I have been in that situation before. grin grin grin.
As the thing reach 28th no period,I Jon dey fear o.I just go buy better Ogogoro drink wella,two days later the thing start to drop.ofe doju ti mi.
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by BRAV0O(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

It's possible.Missed my period for a month before and I wasn't preg.It happened one time I was admitted in the hospital.
u're on point sweerie cuz I can remember vividly that she treated for malaria the day before the day she suppose to see the thing, she come dey trouble me say na pragnant cause am, any way I don zip up my as*s since then oO grin grin
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by chibwike(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

As the thing reach 28th no period,I Jon dey fear o.I just go buy better Ogogoro drink wella,two days later the thing start to drop.ofe doju ti mi.
you drink ogogoro?
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by BRAV0O(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
kayciano: my friend its highly possible...
Issues like EMOTIONAL stress...,MENTAL stress...,PHYSICAL stress can alter a Lady's menstrual cycle....anytime or day..
Drugs can also alter MENSES.....like contraceptives..
this can only make one to be courageous smiley
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by Danhumprey: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Odilafta: Yes of course and stress causes it most times..
It has happened to me,I didn't see it for close to 4 months.
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Danhumprey: shockedshockedshockedshocked

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
chibwike: you drink ogogoro?
So you don't know?
I believe she took some this morning wey make her se ginger.
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by remsonik(f): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by BRAV0O(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
LaurelP: OP don't even think of aborting it
Go and meet d girl's parents grin
hello O , what ar u saying
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by Jennydoris(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
A lady can miss her period and there are many things which might lead to that apart from pregnancy. And they are emotional stress, hormonal imbalance, excessive weight loss although low body weight has also been proven to cause missed or irregular period, obesity, illness and infection of any type. Whichever be the case your friend should visit the hospital for a proper medical checkup if she is sure she is not pregnant.

BRAV0O: Is it normal for a lady to misses her period like this month and be expecting it next month? Pregnancy test proof negative, pls more enlighten to this...

1 Like

Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by snadguy007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
nnekamezor: smiley

Halooo
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by erubamidele(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
vizkiz: Bro,she don get belle grin
lmao
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
snadguy007:

Halooo
hey
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by heir01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
BRAV0O: Is it normal for a lady to misses her period like this month and be expecting it next month? Pregnancy test proof negative, pls more enlighten to this...
* singing phyno's Obago*
Re: Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) by segend(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Most women have between 11 and 13 menstrual periods each year. You may be different: You may have more or fewer. Missed or irregular periods must be looked at in terms of what is normal for you.
Menstrual periods are often irregular during the first few years after menstruation starts. It may take several years for the hormones that control menstruation to reach a balance.

Pregnancy is the most common cause of a missed period. If you might be pregnant, treat yourself as if you are pregnant until you know for sure. Use a home pregnancy test as the first step to finding out whether you are pregnant.

If you are not pregnant, other causes of missed or irregular periods include:

Excessive weight loss or gain. Although low body weight is a common cause of missed or irregular periods, obesity also can cause menstrual problems.
Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia. For more information, see the topic Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa.
Increased exercise. Missed periods are common in endurance athletes.
Emotional stress.
Illness.
Travel.
Medicines such as birth control methods, which may cause lighter, less frequent, more frequent, or skipped periods or no periods at all.
Hormone problems. This may cause a change in the levels of the hormones that the body needs to support menstruation.
Illegal drug use.
Problems with the pelvic organs camera.gif, such as imperforate hymen, polycystic ovary syndrome, or Asherman's syndrome.
Breast-feeding. Many women do not resume regular periods until they have completed breast-feeding.
Remember, you can still become pregnant even though you are not menstruating. Practice birth control if you do not wish to become pregnant.

Premature ovarian failure is when you stop menstruating before age 40. Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy to the abdomen or pelvis may cause premature ovarian failure.

Other diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, tuberculosis, liver disease, and diabetes can cause missed or irregular periods, although this is rare. But if any of these diseases are present, you will usually have other symptoms besides menstrual irregularities.

If you've skipped a period, try to relax. Restoring your life to emotional and physical balance can help. Many women miss periods now and then. Unless you are pregnant, chances are your cycle will return to normal next month.

Check your symptoms to decide if and when you should see a doctor.

http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/missed-or-irregular-periods-topic-overview

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice For Single Ladies And Mistresses Having An Affair With Married Men. / Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? / A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.