Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (35344 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2014
matsilver: 3mnthz

Sowi sir, i can ur pain bt 3mnth...in d same huz haba oga...

Ok! Do ve any physiologist in d huz 2 explain diz 2 us? Is't possible 4 a dead body 2 kept a room witout embowment 4 a month n ntin happen it?
Rather a physiologist , who you need is a pathologist ...sorry i ain't one!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by RoyalRoy(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Godfullsam:

am sure you only read d last part of the story. The late wife appeared to him in his dream and encouraged him to get married. He said he would'nt av remarried if not for d advice of his late wife.

And am sure you were there in the dream when she was telling him to go and remarry Abi?

Shallow minds

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by dont8(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Sorry for your lost, God will be there for you. It's well.
arsetalks: I can imagine. I am going through the same exact thing right now. Don't wish the pain, the confusion, the crying and the depression upon my enemy.

Lost my angel, the love of my life, my world, my everything to LUTH's carelessness 2 months back and my world has ever since turned up side down.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Muscomide: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Nigerians and our silly sentiments. She appear to u in dream say make u remarry. Park well, joor!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by jericco1(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2014
The poor Man, God'll console you.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by tuffgongjo(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Igbo version of d Ajanakus,or is it vice versa?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Shut up!!!
safarigirl: What exactly is it about men that make them so....clingy? Men go about claiming to be macho, but once the woman in their life dies, they hurriedly get another one no matter how old they are.

A 23 year old woman can lose her husband and stay unmarried for the rest of her life even if they had just one child. A 57 year old man with 3 kids will still feel the need to re-marry once his wife dies.

Like a friend of mine once said, Eve came from Adam, so while Eve can stay on her own, Adam without Eve feels incomplete....and they call women clingy, indeed.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: What exactly is it about men that make them so....clingy? Men go about claiming to be macho, but once the woman in their life dies, they hurriedly get another one no matter how old they are.

A 23 year old woman can lose her husband and stay unmarried for the rest of her life even if they had just one child. A 57 year old man with 3 kids will still feel the need to re-marry once his wife dies.

Like a friend of mine once said, Eve came from Adam, so while Eve can stay on her own, Adam without Eve feels incomplete....and they call women clingy, indeed.

Madam please give evidence or stop generalizing. What your friend said is absolutely ridiculous. It can also be said that women are part of whole piece(Man), they long to complete that piece so they can be part of something truly wonderful... wink
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by bumeks(f): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
U loved her so much and u still remarried after just 3 years........we av seen ur kind of luv

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Otunbakay(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2014
ezyness: Sir igbokwe, ur remarry was ur wish not her wish. And 3 years was to short if u really love her much and ur children, I know all ur kids didn't support u. My father have stayed for 22years now without another woman because of d love he have for my late mom who die just at d age of 46years. That is what I see as real man.
Can you also proudly say how many women your father has undressed for the needful for the 22 years he has stayed

Lessons from Mr. Igbokwe for me is that no matter how long you try hard to live in denials of some obvious facts and happenings in your life, when the reality of it come starring you in the face there will be no hidding place. Only you go advice your self.

He has done what any sane and God fearing man would do. Everyone of you castigating him for remarrying just after 3 years keep decieving yourselves. An honourable man, a man that knows his worth must and should live honourably which is what he has done. Would it have been better if he jump from one woman to another for the rest of his life?
My only fault of him is how he seek to justify himself with those dreams of his, he does not need them. He does not owe the world any explanation, cooked or uncooked to live a happy life once again.

Mr. Igbokwe enjoy your new found love, live responsibly and be happy for the rest of your life.

7 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Nothing shocked me like pastor taiwo odukoya of fountain of life. When pastor bimbo was alive. In fact the love they had was mighty. I felt that the man would not recover from it. Suddenly. He got married to that south African woman. I think men need companion more than women. Just notice the way very old couples die. If the woman goes first, the man will not last. Within months the man will go but If the man goes first, the woman can still stay years wiv out her husband.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by bumeks(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Godfullsam: I just noticed that most of the paople blaming this man for marrying another wife are ladies. Why are some women/ladies so wicked . You dont want him to remarry, who will take care of him wen his children leaves him to settle with their own families?
he shld wait till then
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Muscomide: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Otunbakay:
Can you also proudly say how many women your father has undressed for the needful for the 22 years he has stayed

Lessons from Mr. Igbokwe for me is that no matter how long you try hard to live in denials of some obvious facts and happenings in your life, when the reality of it come starring you in the face there will be no hidding place. Only you go advice your self.

He has done what any sane and God fearing man would do. Everyone of you castigating him for remarrying just after 3 years keep decieving yourselves. An honourable man, a man that knows his worth must and should live honourably which is what he has done. Would it have been better if he jump from one woman to another for the rest of his life?
My only fault of him is how he seek to justify himself with those dreams of his, he does not need them. He does not owe the world any explanation, cooked or uncooked to live a happy life once again.

Mr. Igbokwe enjoy your new found love, live responsibly and be happy for the rest of your life.

My guy, you are too much. You talk sense die! I give you one thousand 'gbosa'.

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
DatsAll1mSayin:

Madam please give evidence or stop generalizing. What your friend said is absolutely ridiculous. It can also be said that women are part of whole piece(Man), they long to complete that piece so they can be part of something truly wonderful... wink
I'm living with evidence so I'm speaking from experience here.

If you expect me to start throwing around names we can start with Patrick Doyle and Kumuyi

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by femi4: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2014

You have to be a man for 24hrs to understand
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by tintingz(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2014

Welcome to reality, people have to move on.

No one stops a woman who her husband is late not to remarry, she can remarry if she want.

It is not a sin to remarry or is it?

Will it stop someone from loving his/her late partner?

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by ayobase(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
everybody loves that woman. those who know what im talking about.

and what is the fuss about the man re-marrying.
so, he should remain single while he lusts away.

that a woman can stay put for the rest of her life doesnt mean so for a man even if the bond between him and hiis dead wife is a covalent one.

besides, he needs someone that can take care of him. a woman is very essential in a man's life. those thay dont have wouldnt know what they are missing.

level of grace matters. so allow the man. Christy has done her part and she is gone.

may she continue to rest in peace......"iya mi seun rere" remains the ringtine for my beautiful mama.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Orikinla(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Indeed, love is stronger than death.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: I'm living with evidence so I'm speaking from experience here.

If you expect me to start throwing around names we can start with Patrick Doyle and Kumuyi

There's no need for evidencing anything. The make up of a man is different from that of a woman. Men don't like loneliness and we have a greater sexual urge which we can't keep in.
After mourning the wife for a few years even pastors are advised to remarry. Men who have wives find it hard to be faithful not to talk more of the single one.
And it doesn't mean he has stopped loving his late wife.

This issue is one of the weakness every man has.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by JustCurious: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Why?

When a man re-marries after the death of his wife, people justify it by saying, 'Ko le gbe a ra duro ni'. (He can't withstand temptation that comes with loneliness) But, when a woman does, she is accused of killing her husband to bring in another.. I don't blame feminists. They have good points, though. wink
Obirin na o le gbe a ra duro. #Q.E.D.

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by maryhaam(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
arsetalks: I can imagine. I am going through the same exact thing right now. Don't wish the pain, the confusion, the crying and the depression upon my enemy.

Lost my angel, the love of my life, my world, my everything to LUTH's carelessness 2 months back and my world has ever since turned up side down.
may God grant u the fortitude to bear your lose,may she rest in the bossom of the lord.

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Tembox(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Uhmmmm una no go kill me with laf oooo , y una be doubting thomas now. Chai deris God oo ;DUhmmmm una no go kill me with laf oooo , y una be doubting thomas now. Chai deris God oo
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT: I don't know why all d fuss about him re-marrying? The fact that he remarried doesn't mean he loved her less or wasn't true to his words, he simply came back to reality after almost losing it; besides u all read when he said she appeared to him in the dream in that regard.
Preach on pastor! In the book of Ecclesiates 9 :6, it says

Whatever they did in their lifetime--loving, hating, envying--is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth.

From my biblical knowledge, the dead has nothing to do with the living anymore.There's no time frame in regards to remarriage.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Can someone summarize this sermon for me? undecided
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Whatever they did in their lifetime--loving, hating, envying--is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth.

From my biblical knowledge, the dead has nothing to do with the living anymore.There's no time frame in regards to remarriage.

Gbam, your head is there this morning. grin
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Timijo(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
so this thing happened in this country? I thought it is in oyinbo land when I saw the topic. Evidence of true love found in naija again.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by neutrotoba(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Nastydroid: :/*continues chewing pop corn*
No time
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
teeo:

Gbam, your head is there this morning. grin
Lolz... o serious
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by myspnigeria: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
true love..... r.I.p to ur lovely wife
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... o serious

tongue
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by fredoooooo: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

pastor mrs iya afin Idowuogbo . private jet things abi ? Hallelluja !!!! grin
time to get your own church o . pastor Adeboye in trouble cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.