Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (35486 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Otunbakay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Muscomide:

My guy, you are too much. You talk sense die! I give you one thousand 'gbosa'.
Thank you my brother, this world is full of hypocrite, people who like to live in pretence and denials."Suffering and smilling" as Fela talk.

GBOSA!!! For you too.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by haibe(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Then stop making comments if you cant read the whole news.

******----

I am stunned at how quick most men want to remarry after losing their wives. You spend 32 years of ur life with someone and in just 3yrs all that memory is overtaken and its okay to marry again even at age 61?

I agree lonliness is a major reason for this but........ it seems akward that after all the glorious words and claims of love you can still readily fall for another.

Different Strokes.... Same folks cheesy

What's your point, so he should not marry again ni
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by haibe(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl:
Besides, no matter how ugly a woman is, there will always be some man chasing after her #FACT

Really? ? funniest post ever..
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by haibe(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
bumeks: So d reason 4 dis long story is just to justify ur remarrying, after all u rant abt loving her so much, u can't do without another woman just for 3 years.....truly u av shown d kind of luv u had 4 ur wife. If she were to be in shoes would she av remarried U conscience should judge u and all other men like u

There is nothing wrong in remarrying if he has overcome the pain of losing his wife dude. . why should he not marry? Is it an offence? You can only tell if he doesn't love his wife by his actions when she was alive, she is dead and he has to let it go and continue his life.

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
cococandy: I wonder if he really believed a dead person (his wife) appeared to him in his dream.
Preposterous
that one na bullshito na...shior!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
haibe:

Really? ? funniest post ever..
trust me, I've seen niqqas with s-h!t-faced women.

Case-in-point, didn't TI marry Tiny? Is she anything close to pretty?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: trust me, I've seen niqqas with s-h!t-faced women.

She looks way better than you mate! Don't hate on a faithful woman. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PastorOluT(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Preach on pastor! In the book of Ecclesiates 9 :6, it says

Whatever they did in their lifetime--loving, hating, envying--is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth.

From my biblical knowledge, the dead has nothing to do with the living anymore.There's no time frame in regards to remarriage.

Though I don't believe its d woman that actually appeared in his dream, maybe an angel. Bt one thing is sure, that d message God want to pass across to him.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PastorOluT(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jeanfortune:

...and u believed that??

Believe what exactly?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

Though I don't believe its d woman that actually appeared in his dream, maybe an angel. Bt one thing is sure, that d message God want to pass across to him.
I don't believe in the dream or message.

If we are to go by the scriptures, he would need to go into fasting and prayer mode in to order to stop the dead(his wife)from having anything to do with him( the living). This is not a matter of angels, if God wants to pass a message to his people he'll make his presence known. You b pastor na... Abi your pastoral school no use bible teach una ni? No offence sir# lipsrsealed
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PastorOluT(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I don't believe in the dream or message.

If we are to go by the scriptures, he would need to go into fasting and prayer mode in to order to stop the dead(his wife)from having anything to do with him( the living). This is not a matter of angels, if God wants to pass a message to his people he'll make his presence known. You b pastor na... Abi your pastoral school no use bible teach una ni? No offence sir# lipsrsealed

Smile, u don't believe in angels or dreams, and u claim to know the bible? Arrgh
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

Smile, u don't believe in angels or dreams, and u claim to know the bible? Arrgh
Pastor, no change am abeg! Let the annoiting passing through my fingers flow biko. I don't believe in THIS dream. Are we clear?

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PastorOluT(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Pastor, no change am abeg! Let the annoiting passing through my fingers flow biko. I don't believe in THIS dream. Are we clear?

We are not clear at all, so ow do u explain Joel 2:28?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

We are not clear at all, so ow do u explain Joel 2:28?
In this case, go and read the book of Ecclesiates 9:5 & 9:6 .Let's start with the dead paying the living a visit before we start going into angels and dreams.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by blesoh(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmm this kind story give me fear oh
she knew wen she wil die,d Generator ceased nd all dat,u still kept her in d room for 3month.oga u try oh.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PastorOluT(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
In this case, go and read the book of Ecclesiates 9:5 & 9:6 .Let's start with the dead paying the living a visit before we start going into angels and dreams.

Did i tell u i believe d dead paying d living a visit?

And don't dodge my question else i won't take u serious anymore.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

Did i tell u i believe d dead paying d living a visit?

And don't dodge my question else i won't take u serious anymore.
Did i tell you I dont believe in angels? Don't twist my words, Pastor Olu!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by haibe(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: trust me, I've seen niqqas with s-h!t-faced women.

Well I don't want to argue but there are so many ladies who are not married because dey don't look good. I know a lot of them. Tiny isn't ugly btw

I doubt you more pretty than her...honestly

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
She looks way better than you mate! Don't hate on a faithful woman. angry
she's pretty cos she's faithful?

My point exactly, it's not about who's ugly. Even ugly people find people who love them for character purposes.

You don't know the genesis of this discussion so your little outburst is understood. No, she looks like she got stung by a bee- botox gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PastorOluT(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Did i tell you I dont believe in angels? Don't twist my words, Pastor Olu!

I am not twisting ur words, bt asking a question when u say u don't believe in dreams or angels bringing message to us now.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
haibe:

Well I don't want to argue but there are so many ladies who are not married because dey don't look good. I know a lot of them. Tiny isn't ugly btw

I doubt you more pretty than her...honestly
like I said, she looks like botox gone wrong and I wouldn't look like that with the kind of money she's got.

Then again, this isn't about me, this is about ssomeone saying nobody wants an ugly woman and my counter that even ugly people are wanted.

Doesn't matter what you say, if you saw her walking down the road as a stranger (cuz you already know her story) you would cringe and go WTF! Whether you accept that or not, it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

I am not twisting ur words, bt asking a question when u say u don't believe in dreams or angels bringing message to us now.
Hian! I don't believe in THIS dream automatically means I don't believe in angels? PaaA a a a a a a asst or!!!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: she's pretty cos she's faithful?

My point exactly, it's not about who's ugly. Even ugly people find people who love them for character purposes.

You don't know the genesis of this discussion so your little outburst is understood. No, she looks like she got stung by a bee- botox gone wrong
Emmmm...u cant talk oooo... If dat pic on your prof is urs then she looks better than you. Fact!

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Emmmm...u cant talk oooo... If dat pic on your prof is urs then she looks better than you. Fact!
understand the English first. Is she ugly? Yes

Why do you lot ignore the question and try to make inconsequential points? This is like saying someone is a criminal only for his lawyer to jump out and say to the plaintiff "He may be a criminal, but you've stolen more than him"

How does that erase the fact? SMH
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: understand the English first. Is she ugly? Yes

Why do you lot ignore the question and try to mak inconsequential points? This is like saying someone is a criminal only for his lawyer to jump out and say to the plaintiff "He may be a criminal, but you've stolen more than him"

How does that erase the fact? SMH
Ever heard of the saying "those who live in a glass house should not throw stones"? Check that up gal.. how dare you call the lady ugly and you up there looking like *no comments*

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ever heard of the saying "those who live in a glass house should not throw stones"? Check that up gal.. how dare you call the lady ugly and you up there looking like *no comments*
ever heard of the saying "say it as it is"?

You digress from the point. Can't even argue with you cuz we're not on the same page. Nice talking to you. Won't reply you after this

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: ever heard of the saying "say it as it is"?

You digress from the point. [b]Can't even argue with you cuz we're not on the same page. [/b]Nice talking to you. Won't reply you after this
You can't criticise her looks if you look like that. Now this is saying it as it is. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by GatJokez(f): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Then stop making comments if you cant read the whole news.

******----

I am stunned at how quick most men want to remarry after losing their wives. You spend 32 years of ur life with someone and in just 3yrs all that memory is overtaken and its okay to marry again even at age 61?

I agree lonliness is a major reason for this but........ it seems akward that after all the glorious words and claims of love you can still readily fall for another.

Different Strokes.... Same folks cheesy

I totally agree with what you're saying here... I will never understand how someone can move on after the passing of a loved one. Love is not supposed to be replaceable.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by IbnuUche(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
bumeks: U loved her so much and u still remarried after just 3 years........we av seen ur kind of luv
yes ofcourse, he the loverman knows himself better. to zip up is not everymans business, instead of being tempted in one way or the other afterall newly married wife will take cares of his motherless children.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by remsonik(f): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
So na christy stand for his dreams tell him all this things abi. Just 3 years konji na bastard!!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by JEITO: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
artade: 35 years ago (when they got married) minus 3 years (since she died in 2011) plus 19 years is 'about' 50 or 51. Plus or minus some months, he's obviously not wrong in his calculations.

haba! All these mathematics just to calculate how long they've been married? Anyway, I don't blame him afterall it is the women that are good with dates and numbers in relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Left Us / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.