Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (35487 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by revelationuche: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Mesmerized by illusion of luv .Wake up! The world needs u .[img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by PrettySpicey(f): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2014
Whatever serves the conscience best...
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Foxie: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
arsetalks: I can imagine. I am going through the same exact thing right now. Don't wish the pain, the confusion, the crying and the depression upon my enemy.

Lost my angel, the love of my life, my world, my everything to LUTH's carelessness 2 months back and my world has ever since turned up side down.
I can only imagine... May God give you the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss,please accept my condolence sir. It's well.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by jerryjere(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Calebosko: cud it be dat d woman was into somtin strainge,,how cud everyting ceiz to work wen she was admited into hospital,and she even knw d tym she wil die, i dont trust so many of ancient musicians wid juju,
I agreed with you the woman must been in some strange things
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by biomedixexcel(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Can't believe I actually read it, so touching.....
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
fredoooooo:

pastor mrs iya afin Idowuogbo . private jet things abi ? Hallelluja !!!! grin
time to get your own church o . pastor Adeboye in trouble cheesy
Lwkmd! O ti sign walahi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
this story too long na
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by LadyPM: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
All this long episode, just to justify Ur remarrying. I learned the son moved out of the house to show his anger. What is he looking for outside at that age, not after proclaiming all the love. Edwin, Abeg park, u no do well. This is just to confirm the lust of the flesh but pls, quit with this Ur ghost Abi Casper story. We know the truth.. In all, May Christy' s soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by fattbabakay(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
arsetalks: I can imagine. I am going through the same exact thing right now. Don't wish the pain, the confusion, the crying and the depression upon my enemy.

Lost my angel, the love of my life, my world, my everything to LUTH's carelessness 2 months back and my world has ever since turned up side down.
oh sowie...God will be ur strenght ijn
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by fattbabakay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: What exactly is it about men that make them so....clingy? Men go about claiming to be macho, but once the woman in their life dies, they hurriedly get another one no matter how old they are.

A 23 year old woman can lose her husband and stay unmarried for the rest of her life
A 23yr old UGLY woman!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by kdidi: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
JEITO: 35+19=54, but she died @50 sha

Anyway, we should be careful what we wish for ourselves because the tongue is powerful enough to bring it to existence..

sori i think u need to go back and read again cos i remeb seeing she died june 30 2011. And they meet 35yrs ago from now not frm wen died. It's a simple and confusing mathematics. So we have 19+((35-(june2014-july2011)) ~ 50to 51yrs. Pls try it
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
LadyPM: All this long episode, just to justify Ur remarrying. I learned the son moved out of the house to show his anger[b]. What is he looking for outside at that age,[/b] not after proclaiming all the love. Edwin, Abeg park, u no do well. This is just to confirm the lust of the flesh but pls, quit with this Ur ghost Abi Casper story. We know the truth.. In all, May Christy' s soul rest in peace.
Pardon? So he should remain lonely bcus hin wife die? Oshisko! It's up to him to decide if he wants to remarry. Your opinion matters not! Nnugo?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by knowledge4(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
That is abnormal.
What was he doing with the corpse?
Was he praying to God to restore her to life.
If it was not for prayer of restoration, it was a meaningless act
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by knowledge4(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
fattbabakay: A 23yr old UGLY woman!!!

Many men can not remain unmarried without a wife but many women can stay unmarried without a husband
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by kaima1984(f): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
tyson99:
Don't say what u don't know,she fit no remarry but go dey play soccer around....I can give u examples if u want am
I need an example
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Just20(f): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2014

Eyaaa so sorry for your loss. @topic people mourn differently but keeping your loved one that long is quite depressing
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dude was hallucinating say na dream he dey dream.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
cococandy: Dude was hallucinating say na dream he dey dream.
grin grin grin
Wikid
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by artade: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
I have no problem with his remarrying. Even if it is after only 1 year and 6 months...

What I have a problem with is his having to explain why he remarried and lying in the process. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation because no one truly knows how he feels. By obviously fabricating the "dream part" of his story, he succeeded in placing a question mark on every bit of his otherwise lovely piece.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by artade: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
35 years ago (when they got married) minus 3 years (since she died in 2011) plus 19 years is 'about' 50 or 51. Plus or minus some months, he's obviously not wrong in his calculations.

JEITO: 35+19=54, but she died @50 sha

Anyway, we should be careful what we wish for ourselves because the tongue is powerful enough to bring it to existence..
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Jeanfortune(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Then stop making comments if you cant read the whole news.

******----

I am stunned at how quick most men want to remarry after losing their wives. You spend 32 years of ur life with someone and in just 3yrs all that memory is overtaken and its okay to marry again even at age 61?

I agree lonliness is a major reason for this but........ it seems akward that after all the glorious words and claims of love you can still readily fall for another.

Different Strokes.... S

i was wondering the same thing u know..
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Jeanfortune(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT: I don't know why all d fuss about him re-marrying? The fact that he remarried doesn't mean he loved her less or wasn't true to his words, he simply came back to reality after almost losing it; besides u all read when he said she appeared to him in the dream in that regard.

...and u believed that??
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
fattbabakay: A 23yr old UGLY woman!!!
wrong. A very pretty 23-year old woman. Women have self-control, something most men can't boast of.

Besides, no matter how ugly a woman is, there will always be some man chasing after her #FACT

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by streetzdreamz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
bumeks: U loved her so much and u still remarried after just 3 years........we av seen ur kind of luv
hello,ever gone tru a real heartbreak,or lost someone u think u can't live a day without b4? If ur ansa is no den u can't possibly understand wat d man went tru,buh if yes,den ur comment is very silly!!!d man was obviously going berserk,keeping his wifes corpse for as long as 3mnts hopin she'l wake up,u av no idea ao t feels to av a vacuum in ones life,d best u can do is get anoda to fill up d vacuum,most comments here r criticizing d man for remarrying,like ts a taboo or sometin y'al r hypocrites, assuming d man fornicates around wit diff women u'l b d first to cast a stone yet u aint better off,nw he got married legitimately after 3yrs n according to him wit a push from his late wife n all u can do is rant bout d span of d yrs,,,"widows n widowers must wait for atleast 10-30yrs b4 remarrying or stay witout a partner for d rest of dia lives,den dats love"duh!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by streetzdreamz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
artade: I have no problem with his remarrying. Even if it is after only 1 year and 6 months...

What I have a problem with is his having to explain why he remarried and lying in the process. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation because no one truly knows how he feels. By obviously fabricating the "dream part" of his story, he succeeded in placing a question mark on every bit of his otherwise lovely piece.
u r very correct,he didn't owe anyone an explanation for his actions,d first question on ma mind wen I opened dis thread was *why making dis public* his reasons is best known to him anyways,n no one can actually depict if he's lying or not.....
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
I wonder if he really believed a dead person (his wife) appeared to him in his dream.
Preposterous
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin
Wikid
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by abdoolorunwa(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm!i am touched.i think u shld write a book on it with the title 'tears in the rain'.but looking at ur name am begining to think otherwise.u r a hard core 'onye-biafra'.i feel u r simply makin it up to console urself.why am i begining to see u as andy in movie 'living in bondage'.u must be a very wealthy man now.prove me wrong!
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
teeo: Now this is a perfect example of love. Wow, am speechless. May her soul rest in peace.
Amen
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by abdoolorunwa(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
My problem is d guy is an igbo guy.hw i wan take believe dis story.@safari. r u seeking attention?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT: I don't know why all d fuss about him re-marrying? The fact that he remarried doesn't mean he loved her less or wasn't true to his words, he simply came back to reality after almost losing it; besides u all read when he said she appeared to him in the dream in that regard.
I tire ooo. I guess some folkz didnt read d entire story bfr dey started dropping comments... She asked him to move witout, remarry etc
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
I tire ooo. I guess some folkz didnt read d entire story bfr dey started dropping comments... She asked him to move witout, remarry etc. D bottomline is dat she gave him her blessings

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by fattbabakay(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: wrong. A very pretty 23-year old woman. Women have self-control, something most men can't boast of.

Besides, no matter how ugly a woman is, there will always be some man chasing after her #FACT
I'll pretend to agree...but dnt even think of dat@bolded,else u want me to show u some really ugly pictures...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Left Us / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.