Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54114 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
PAUL OKOYE writes all the songs, does the singing, does the producing, doesn't talk about it, isn't the most popular on social media, had a quite wedding... Makes no noise...

Tells u a lot about psquare....
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by BjMorgan(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: Jude as a senior bro fu cked up for not attending his marriage even if mummy kicked against peter marrying lola which was of course, fuel by tribalism, i dont blame her though, mothers of then always want their son to marry from their tribe n she wasnt different of same thought.A real dream is what you didnt think of before going to bed but when you always have a particular thing in mind either positive or negative, you begin to see them in your sleep in the form of imagination or dreams, the later was the case of psquare's mother dream, r.i.p to her though, she has caused more harm to the family by allowing tribalism to becloud her thought,she should know we are in 21st century, children make choice for themselves this days unlike ancient time when they chose wife/husband for them. An old woman in my school told me a story last year how her parents chose a husband for her against her wish, in other words, she was forced to marry the man then, due to he was rich and she never liked the man because he was older than her, her father's age mate for that matter and their marriage never knew peace until she finally left the man by force and relocated for the fear of her parents, thoough, she already had two kids for him. The woman was advising us that day cos i wasnt the only person with her to follow our heart in terms of life partner and no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life will make the marriage worse.

So, okoyes should settle their differences and move on.My 3 cents.

I give u one million likes with dis ur comment U ar right there, u don't disrespects d person some1 love and expect d person to b happy, dis whole problem started with d funny prophecy from d mum whom I think said dat because she didn't want him to marry outside his tribe, and funny too, because they think d prophecy is true, they try showing their dislike towards Lola, mayb she leave Peter, so dat d prophecy won't come true, in return hurting d guy, which is now gradually leading to d fulfilment of d prophecy, bottom line is, dis whole mess wouldn't have happened if they Neva reject LOLA in d first place,and just allow Peter marry d person he love jeje, without even d Jude showing his disapproval to d extent of not attending d wedding and dats what's hurting Peter, that Jude layed d bad example by snubing Peter's wedding, make Peter come take am cool too, him no need all these. It hurt though, but make take am cool, me don't belif dat d wife is bad, at all, d lady self might have been pleading for them to attend. But they seems not to really welcome dis Lola, d lady can never tell Peter not to attend his brother's wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Engen(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Women....what type of woman are you? Hope not the ones that turns brother against brother...all this stress starts when one got married
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
All those people saying LOLA met PETER when he was nobody are BIG liars.... When peter met LOLA, they already did last nite and GET SQUARED had gone platinum... Selling millions of copies.... They were the hottedt thing then...

Peter did lola a favour and she knows it... She was old and nobody was willing to marry her... Make we talk true...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by asema646(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
ur true family is d one you build....but that doesnt stop i from attending your bros wedding...silly excuses

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ican2020: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: their mother caused it not lola, she already planted the hatred in the family by intrpreting dreams she already thought of before going to bed, all fuel to tribalism and lola is older than peter age wise which is rare in nigeria

Is true their mum made mistake but does it justify what is happening presently?

I had the same experience but that does not affect how I relate with my family.

I put everything aside and treat all members of my family nicely but I may it clear to then, both elder and younger ones that they have no right to disrespect my wife.

A complete should know where to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
BjMorgan:
I give u one million likes with dis ur comment U ar right there, u don't disrespects d person some1 love and expect d person to b happy, dis whole problem started with d funny prophecy from d mum whom I think said dat because she didn't want him to marry outside his tribe, and funny too, because they think d prophecy is true, they try showing their dislike towards Lola, mayb she leave Peter, so dat d prophecy won't come true, in return hurting d guy, which is now gradually leading to d fulfilment of d prophecy, bottom line is, dis whole mess wouldn't have happened if they Neva reject LOLA in d first place,and just allow Peter marry d person he love jeje, without even d Jude showing his disapproval to d extent of not attending d wedding and dats what's hurting Peter, that Jude layed d bad example by snubing Peter's wedding, make Peter come take am cool too, him no need all these. It hurt though, but make take am cool, me don't belif dat d wife is bad, at all, d lady self might have been pleading for them to attend. But they seems not to really welcome dis Lola, d lady can never tell Peter not to attend his brother's wedding.
exactly bro, the mother planted the hatred on lola by interpreting dreams she think of before going to bed, peter is the person with lola everyday, if she is bad as people portray her to be, peter would have knew for long.The bottom line be say peter is compatible with lola thats y he loves her.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
50calibre:
Btw You're not good enough to lick the ground I stepped on, you should address me with respect. grin grin
The reason why you dey blow your teeth is because you are joking with every bit of your statement and you always step on shits with your bare foot while your silly brain churned out poo !!

Peter has shown you what a Man is and the fact that some of you are beggars whom can never do well outside your extended family's provisions do not imply Peter , can't stand on his feet and defend his heritage ---- If his Family loves him , they will love what he loves and cherish what he owns !!

U beggar, Come and lickilickie my black a:s:s since your brain is @ low side, your tongue will be a great 'tissue-paper' tongue

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by BjMorgan(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Engen: Women....what type of woman are you? How not the ones that turns brother against brother...all this stress starts when one got married
Lola is not d problem, d problem started with their mum Wen she out tribalism made some fun prophecies, they not accept Lola ws d genesis of all this problems and dats what is hurting Peter, besides self d Jude did d same to him, he is d eldest, but he layed a very bad example, abi na Jude wife too tell Jude make him no go for Peter wedding? So stop blaming dis Lola, what Peter is doing now, he is just trying stand by her.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: sorry i didnt add her other reason cos i was typing fast to make front page, her other reason were;
-lola is older than peter, she might begin to boss him at the long run
about Anita; its because she is from minority tribe, hausa marrying igbo is very rare, likewise igbo marrying yoruba or hausa or yoruba marrying igbo but its common for these 3 tribes to marry from minority, all these were their mother's thought.
Is lola the only yoruba married in Igbo land? Do you know Emeka Anyaoku's wife is yoruba? Think well bro. It has nothing to do with where she comes from. The mom told them that the woman will scatter the family when she comes in and its happening now.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by SolidMoney: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
I thought he was an adult.This is not what he should be saying in public.Your children and your brothers are still part of the same blood.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by solidman59(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Truth my ass. I guess you're one of the mufus he just talked about. Ewu
ULSHERLAN: But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by seunoni34(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
asema646: ur true family is d one you build....but that doesnt stop i from attending your bros wedding...silly excuses
butt... but.. the same "bro" didnt attend his wedding too ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ican2020: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
BjMorgan:
Lola is not d problem, d problem started with their mum Wen she out tribalism made some fun prophecies, they not accept Lola ws d genesis of all this problems and dats what is hurting Peter, besides self d Jude did d same to him, he is d eldest, but he layed a very bad example, abi na Jude wife too tell Jude make him no go for Peter wedding? So stop blaming dis Lola, what Peter is doing now, he is just trying stand by her.

You are 100% right on lola but miss it a little on the real problem.

The real problem is Peter who refused to BE A MAN.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
ican2020:

Is true their mum made mistake but does it justify what is happening presently?

I had the same experience but that does not affect how I relate with my family.

I put everything aside and treat all members of my family nicely but I may it clear to then, both elder and younger ones that they have no right to disrespect my wife.

A complete should know where to draw the line.
yes it justifies it cos thats what lead to whats happening now, Jude acted on their mother's dream by not attending peter's marriage which was immature of him as a senior bro n now peter reciprocate, so you see...mind u, peter n paul are going well except the elder bro.its always common in igboland, even when he went to abroad, he must come back to marry an igbo girl just like how igbos on nairaland are whining about mikel dating a russian before you know, they accuse her of bad fiancee to him as if igbo ladies are saint, thank God she is white, them 4 say she don bewitch mikel like lola case now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MrT2011(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
kennyamusa: and I never knew u were jobless as to have serach my rescent post,thanks anyways as its been long I even viewed this myself,but try and make sense a bit,if u don't talk sense,I help u out,it u think some pple r gullible here to accept any trash,I beg to disagree,coming here to form familiarity is none of my biz,ok ? And for next time,don't be tribalistic,it sucks

Wow! shocked

You sound like a big chick! kiss

Oops I mean a b!tch!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: whether the wife is good or not is yet to be seen.

Then again, OJB's wife didn't cause him to rebel against his siblings. In fact, she stood by and allowed him marry another woman. Despite that, she STILL gave him her kidney.

Please don't insult OJB's wife like that. Lola hasn't proved herself. P-square was going to the top when Peter met Lola, why are people talking like he was soaking garri when they met?

P-square had 2 albums before Lola, they were a national sensation so he was far from a nobody. Lola isn't Annie Idibia or TI's Tiny. Her own ride or die no be like that. Her own ride or die is like that of Adaeze Yobo
Like a dumb Nigerian girl always sound like fufu is being pounded !!

Lola is a woman like you and what is her crime for loving and marrying peter while peter also respond in good gesture !!

Only for a mother because of her own selfish reason to destabilised her own family simply because she doesn't want a particular woman to marry her son !!

Safarigirl , you are a woman too !!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by seunoni34(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: Is lola the only yoruba married in Igbo land? Do you know Emeka Anyaoku's wife is yoruba? Think well bro. It has nothing to do with where she comes from. The mom told them that the woman will scatter the family when she comes in and its happening now.

How is the woman "scattering" the family was she the one that stopped jude from attending her own wedding with jude's "junior brother"
When Jude did it its seemed "legit" cos he has some reasons to back it up, but when peter did it He becomes the odd one out , The one against his family ..
I dont get!! I need someone to point out where Lola really went wrong without formulating random assumptions .

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Welcome to Nairaland; Home of Hypocrisy..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jumzzy448: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Peter trying so hard to make sense, but ended up saying sh*t
Really? The only family u have is the one u build?

Since a woman came into the picture, everything has changed

Note, nobody should quote my post o

SMH and this is actually coming from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
ican2020:

a man as how? if you say for replying people on twitter i concur but not attending the wedding, jude is the immature one here for not attending his younger bro wedding cos of mum's prophesy that wasnt there at first.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
solidman59: Truth my ass. I guess you're one of the mufus he just talked about. Ewu
can you read at all?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by BjMorgan(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
ican2020:

Sure am not in suport of what he is doing right now, he is fucking up with those out burst, seriously he doesn't need dat, but d tin is, he is not happy dats y, but he should just take it easy, though no one dat his family will reject the person he loves for no gud reason and u still expect him to b happy? No he can't b, I will b unhappy too if it were me, but he should just take it cool.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by alphaomega(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
[size=16pt]u guys dont need to blame d Peter guy.
d issue is a family thing.

No one knows wat really went down with these guys (in dier family)...and who are u all to judge him?

Only if dem mama still dey alive....

[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
The death that will kill a man begins as an appetite...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: Is lola the only yoruba married in Igbo land? Do you know Emeka Anyaoku's wife is yoruba? Think well bro. It has nothing to do with where she comes from. The mom told them that the woman will scatter the family when she comes in and its happening now.
i said its rare read my post you quoted, i didnt say its not happening ok
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
donroxy: The reason why you dey blow your teeth is because you are joking with every bit of your statement and you always step on shits with your bare foot while your silly brain churned out poo !!

Peter has shown you what a Man is and the fact that some of you are beggars whom can never do well outside your extended family's provisions do not imply Peter , can't stand on his feet and defend his heritage ---- If his Family loves him , they will love what he loves and cherish what he owns !!

U beggar, Come and lickilickie my black a:s:s since your brain is @ low side, your tongue will be a great 'tissue-paper' tongue

Hahaha nah! I speak the truth brother, best believe that. I'm only trying to keep it humorous, so you don't kill yourself.

Don't talk to me about family, you're bastard and the last thing I want to do is listen to a bastard blab about something he never had.

You can keep hallucinating because in reality, you, your wretched family will be on my pay roll as servants.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by SirWellington(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: Jude as a senior bro fu cked up for not attending his marriage even if mummy kicked against peter marrying lola which was of course, fuel by tribalism, i dont blame her though, mothers of then always want their son to marry from their tribe n she wasnt different of same thought.A real dream is what you didnt think of before going to bed but when you always have a particular thing in mind either positive or negative, you begin to see them in your sleep in the form of imagination or dreams, the later was the case of psquare's mother dream, r.i.p to her though, she has caused more harm to the family by allowing tribalism to becloud her thought,she should know we are in 21st century, children make choice for themselves this days unlike ancient time when they chose wife/husband for them. An old woman in my school told me a story last year how her parents chose a husband for her against her wish, in other words, she was forced to marry the man then, due to he was rich and she never liked the man because he was older than her, her father's age mate for that matter and their marriage never knew peace until she finally left the man by force and relocated for the fear of her parents, thoough, she already had two kids for him. The woman was advising us that day cos i wasnt the only person with her to follow our heart in terms of life partner and no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life will make the marriage worse.

So, okoyes should settle their differences and move on.My 3 cents.
[b][/b]

If you don't have an idea of the "actual" reason the dead woman resented to her son marrying lola, I will advice you shut up, and sleep.... If you want to stay on earth as long as she did, my brother, shut up and mind your business. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by akee01(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ican2020: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: yes it justifies it cos thats what lead to whats happening now, Jude acted on their mother's dream by not attending peter's marriage which was immature of him as a senior bro n now peter reciprocate, so you see...mind u, peter n paul are going well except the elder bro.its always common in igboland, even when he went to abroad, he must come back to marry an igbo girl just like how igbos on nairaland are whining about mikel dating a russian before you know, they accuse her of bad fiancee to him as if igbo ladies are saint, thank God she is white, them 4 say she don bewitch mikel like lola case now.

I still have my reservations, okay.

Woman are God's gift to us and you have the right as a man to take your wife's advice and examine them properly before taken any action.

Taken advice from one's wife is great but looking into them properly before acting on them is what makes you a real man.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by spartan50(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
When d bills stop rolling in.. I guess they will resolve deir difference.. This jux shows hw d heart of men is selfish.. Family is always family... Settle ur differences n stop washing ur dirty pants in public fr d sake of popularity.. Go do a song or sumtyn... God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.