Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54115 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by pascalmilan11(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
peter okoye carry ur matter mk I cari my own # ur problem pass some of our own
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by smudge2079(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dere own palava... Seun if u like ban me for dis section too.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Kessleek(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosscash1: peter u dissapointed me u dont repay evil with evil
u did not behave like a true[b] nwa-afo[/b]
i blame ur wife becox if u have a good woman in d house
she would hav persuaded u to attend d weding using bedroom powers
because men hardly turn down request made during that time..

and the day ur eyes will clear u will realize u made d greatest mistake of ur
life marrying her, bcoz i still believe u are under charms
This is the dumbest post that i have read on NL...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
If your brother says you are welcome to attend his wedding but your wife mustn't come with you , would you go? If you do, won't people insult your wife for not attending not knowing that she was asked not to come? I suspect that is what Peter is trying to say, anyone who won't welcome your family does not deserve your attendance.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Bibol(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
The part that got me thinking was where he said something about your parents choosing you over their siblings. Some sense in that statement though

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jummylaw(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more
then he should have acted as a respectable brother and attend the wedding, after all, Jude is his elder brother isn't he? Sentiment apart. He doesn't look like a respectable fellow to me dear
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Topiipii(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Has anyone here even considered the fact that Lola might be embarassed at the party? To the ladies, do you think that it will be okay for your husband to go to his brother's wedding without you? To the guys, how many of you can stand having his wife embarassed at a party just because the host does not like her? Anyway, it's all conjecture.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by iphedahyor(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Just two things are involved
.....Tribalism on the part of their late mother,Jude and the family.
.....Mufuism on the part of nairalanders.
.............................................................................................
For G sake,how is this suppose 2 b my biz.I just impregnated my landlord's daughter and u want me 2 comment on this.....haba

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by chypotenti(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
JUDE bleeped up big time! SIMPLE.....na only for naija family they dictate for a full grown Man on who to settle down with....NONSENSE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jummylaw(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry
Yeah, exactly my point dear! Simple logic o
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
roymary: Uncle Jude = Bad leader.

Anybody with common sense will understand this goes beyond Jude not attending Peter's wedding. Its more of what happens even after that wedding day. Peter respects and loves his brothers but Jude has been rude and disrespectful of Peter's nuclear family. E no go pass like that.

Read a comment earlier about him needing kidney transplant in future ...OJB has siblings...but HIS wife was the donor.

A good wife is better than 10,000 self-centered family members.
whether the wife is good or not is yet to be seen.

Then again, OJB's wife didn't cause him to rebel against his siblings. In fact, she stood by and allowed him marry another woman. Despite that, she STILL gave him her kidney.

Please don't insult OJB's wife like that. Lola hasn't proved herself. P-square was going to the top when Peter met Lola, why are people talking like he was soaking garri when they met?

P-square had 2 albums before Lola, they were a national sensation so he was far from a nobody. Lola isn't Annie Idibia or TI's Tiny. Her own ride or die no be like that. Her own ride or die is like that of Adaeze Yobo

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
londoner: I don't think he should have acted the way he did. He showed a loss of control.

He is replying to strangers, who assume hat is happening in his family through internet gossip.

He should not have replied people's comments, he should have just blocked people straight away.

None of us know what is going on in their family (which is private) people are just throwing around what they think it is and jumping o any gossip that seems to fit.

He actually got what he was looking for.

Why make your problems public? He is a thirsty attention seeker.

If you don't want people to have an opinion about your private life, then don't let them in in the first place!

He did not attend the wedding, great he had good reasons but broadcasting it to the world? My guys "education is very important" (In Sam Loco's voice" - RIP).

Only sad people do what he did. Mstchew
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by penny01502: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
that's the strength of a woman
it pull a united family apart grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by tosindelaw(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
When they were sharing dollars,I was not there.Wetin concern mi.Chibok girls on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
One thing I hate is people quoting OP here and there. OP created the thread and anything you are saying is a direct reply to him or her. You quote OP when you want to highlight a point or emphasis on particular statement or paragraph. About peter, my own problem with my brothers is way too secrete and bad. I never beef them. I will first of all fix them with better business and stable income before I start my own beef. They must be very important in the society before my beef, by then everyone will like to put interest or try to reconcile us bt I will be forming I too big.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
50calibre: Wow the power of pus*sy, one of the few things capable of turning a man against his own family.

What has that milf [/b]done to this guy, he sounds like someone under the influence of something sinister, the family who breed him are now his enemies while a stray near-menopausal woman from nowhere is suddenly his world.. Lol

I thought it was bros before hoes, grin grin

What happens when the love turns sour, does he go running back to his family? This woman has stuck tenaciously to this guy like a leech, absorbing every pressure, and tearing a peaceful family apart.

[b]Vintage
pus*sy isn't worth turning your back on you family. grin

MILF? Vintage Pu*ssy? Some people are really mean. Damn!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jummylaw(f): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry
Yeah dear, exactly my point o, simple logic
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=50calibre]Wow the power of pus*sy, one of the few things capable of turning a man against his own family.

What has that milf [/b]done to this guy, he sounds like someone under the influence of something sinister, the family who breed him are now his enemies while a stray near-menopausal woman from nowhere is suddenly his world.. Lol

I thought it was bros before hoes, grin grin

What happens when the love turns sour, does he go running back to his family? This woman has stuck tenaciously to this guy like a leech, absorbing every pressure, and tearing a peaceful family apart.

[b]Vintage
pus*sy isn't worth turning your back on you family. grin

MILF? Vintage Pu*ssy? Some people are really mean. Damn!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by kechywillz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
these men(peter n jude) are not real men,i imagine how they live each day in square ville,who knows?? undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by tosindelaw(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
When you use pandol for another man's headache
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Rilamaka:

He actually got what he was looking for.

Why make your problems public? He is a thirsty attention seeker.

If you don't want people to have an opinion about your private life, then don't let them in in the first place!

He did not attend the wedding, great he had good reasons but broadcasting it to the world? My guys "education is very important" (In Sam Loco's voice" - RIP).

Only sad people do what he did. Mstchew

Jude did the same thing, he posted a picture of himself in the studio while Peters wedding was on. If Jude decided not to act his age then I don't blame Peter.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
roymary: Uncle Jude = Bad leader.

Anybody with common sense will understand this goes beyond Jude not attending Peter's wedding. Its more of what happens even after that wedding day. Peter respects and loves his brothers but Jude has been rude and disrespectful of Peter's nuclear family. E no go pass like that.

Read a comment earlier about him needing kidney transplant in future ...OJB has siblings...but HIS wife was the donor.

A good wife is better than 10,000 self-centered family members.

You have a point sha...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by roymary: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: whether the wife is good or not is yet to be seen.

Then again, OJB's wife didn't cause him to rebel against his siblings. In fact, she stood by and allowed him marry another woman. Despite that, she STILL gave him her kidney.

Please don't insult OJB's wife like that. Lola hasn't proved herself. P-square was going to the top when Peter met Lola, why are people talking like he was soaking garri when they met?

P-square had 2 albums before Lola, they were a national sensation so he was far from a nobody. Lola isn't Annie Idibia or TI's Tiny. Her own ride or die no be like that. Her own ride or die is like that of Adaeze Yobo

OMG!!! I'm pretty baffled here. Why is everybody looking down their noses at Lola Honestly, y'all just sound so hateful its mind-blowing.

The only wrong thing Lola did so far would be :

i. Marrying a successful young man.

ii. Marrying a rich igbo man

If Jude fell in love with Lola, do you think Peter or Paul would react this way?

I do not expect Lola to prove anything to anybody. She only needs to stay beautiful and be herself.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by LyfeJennings(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
God will bless this Peter guy abundantly. I would do same if in his shoes if not more sef

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: whether the wife is good or not is yet to be seen.

I don die grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Mabaleosi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
hey guy get ur info well. They brought Jude to limelight and not Jude that brought them to limelight.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Charlotte323(f): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
But guys come to think of it.Jude is not complaining.Can you all leave this peter this peter that now pls.Thank you.Ohh Can someone tell me how far wth boko haram tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by kennyamusa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
BluIvy:

Respect Peter, you are one man any woman would be proud to have. Stand for your woman. The bible say, since people are throwing Christian this and the bible that, says aman will leave his mother and father's home and cling to his wife.

Miriam was punished by leprosy because of the hatred induced by tribal bigotry he had for his brother Moses's wife.

Well done!!!
and u think u have made sense,turning the bible upside down to suit ur selfish desires.May God forgive your stupidity on earth.My advice to u is to go back and read ur bible well,interpret well,quote well and apply well cos same bibble says wisdom is profitable to direct,it is better to leave on top of a roof than with a nagging wife,No woman should be married to bring confusion to a peaceful household,A wise woman buildth is own house but a fool destroys it,Above all,Maturity demands that there r several ways to kill a cat without shedding blood,he could have attended the wedding to support them by showing Jude that maturity is not in age but since the equation has been balanced,let each voice out his mind but one question I can't answer is 'why is it wen lola came in,all dis are happening and to those who r saying she should not be blamed,I guess you don't know and underestimate the power of a woman,she might be onnocent though,but she is in a better position to advice peter or y are they married in the first place if not for companinonship ?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Justbright(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
d end of psquare era. ...dis idiots dnt even think of d hard work and sacrifices they went tru to come dis far...dey are throwing away all dat on d plater of some yellow pu**y...its a shame ...I bet their mama go dey weep for her grave....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Biggyd2: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Small pikins, una do well. See as dem dey wash their smelly pata for village square. Silly boys-men. Just hope that they know what they are doing. It might just be too late when they realise their mistake. Indeed, common sense is not common. I beg make I face my own wahala jare.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
blackpanther25: Are you always this retarded? This woman was with him when he was a nobody(no money, fame etc) and now you are talking about stinking to him like a leech? IMO if someone loves you and accepts you when you are at your worst than you have found a good person. So because of fame he should leave his wife and kids just because his brother is in disagreement. Whether older or younger he is not complaining about the "vintage pussy" so why are you having a headache about it? Smdh

Shut up!! You sound like a whipped dog, did the Lola also cast a spell on you? Well since you're just a riff raff, maybe she gave you the privilege to wash her panties grin

She's vintage pus*y, end of story.

Do you really believe that high maintenance lady was with Peter long before fame, the hungry peter ?? That's a fib, probably told by peter to get people off his case.

Peter's behaviour is like that of a bastard. People put all these down to tribalism, but it's not. Their mum must have other reasons for objecting to their union.

That lady is smarter, faster and more matured than this guy, she already has him in her pocket, she will play him like a pawn and when she's done, she'd deliver the coup de grace. She's waited this long to get married, she can wait longer to reach her goal.

Many men are the architects of their downfall, when they start heading towards the path of self destruction, all warnings fall on dead ears. When these sort of women enter your life, they turn you against the people who care about you, so you become an easy prey. lets not forget the likes of Mike Tyson & Frank Bruno.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: But he said d blunt truth and with dis I respect him more
Nigerians hate to hear the truth. They are so entrenched in extended family sh*t that nothing really works in the society in building a responsible family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.