Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29648 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Ahmeduana(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125:
You animal have forgotten that Lagos state alone have deported over 7000 northerners in just few weeks. When are we Yorubas going to drop our hypocrites tendency and blame game? Can we ever stand 4 something and fight for it?
THANK YOU
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tonychristopher: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2014
I love this. This will make Biafra actualizations so easy

I pray it sails through

Stupid aboki
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Calculia: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

U dey answer dat cone head. Are yorubas not sotherners?

I expect any igbo person in the North to relocate down east. Sell or sublet ur properties and relocate ur investment to the east asap. Demolish any u are unable to market. This is the time.

This shi.t is about to blow, the end of Nigeria as USA predicted.

We win. We get Biafra and the South South get Resource control.

Aboki will use Lagos port as only Biafra is leaving. They have the South west and Middle Belt Christians, we dont want dem..

Divide Nigeria into two and free Biafra.

interesting
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by vanstanzy(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2014
In Baba Obj's voice: Goodluck u are sitting on gunpowder.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
...swt hrt am one of the best thing to happen to Nairaland...u shud thank me.
No, not with your inflammatory and tribalistic comments.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by abu12: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2014
queensenglish91: No, it hasn't. Play your part. It will survive and thrive. Start by speaking up against tribalistic comments on Nairaland.

No, speak against corruption and impunity been carried out by govt first.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2014
tonychristopher: I love this. This will make Biafra actualizations so easy

I pray it sails through

Stupid aboki
e.diot

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2014
.hahahaha ;Dethnic bigot, just how soon you're quick to deny ur xtian fellows,shame on you sir. They have the South west and Middle Belt Christians, we dont want dem..[/b][/quote]
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: mumu, so agberos ask if you are igbo or yoruba before they collect money from someone, you are very blank. Don't talk as if we don't know how these agberos collect their monies, its tribe independent mofo.
guy r u dis foolish or wot,d agberos in lagos,r dey yoruba or igbos
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2014
abu12:

No, speak against corruption and impunity been carried out by govt first.
Okay, so you agree that tribalism is an issue. I also agree with you that corruption is an issue. They are intertwined. Let's speak against them simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125:
Yoruba are always playing blame game and its sickening. I'm expecting all southerner to unit at this critical time and fight our common enemy. The pastor killed day b4 yesterday is our brother and not Ibo.
who r d yorubas dat r playing d blame game,z dia a yoruba group I don't know abt dat do say igbos or hausa r d problem of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2014
As long as I'm concern there is nothing inhuman in registering resident of a state.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: .hahahaha ;Dethnic bigot, just how soon you're quick to deny ur xtian fellows,shame on you sir. [/b]

Ur fada yansh! Did u not kill Christians in the east for Hausa Fulani alongside the Egyptian airforce. Who denied Christian between me and you? fool!

I am putting a distance between myself and evil doers.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
queensenglish91: No, not with your inflammatory and tribalistic comments.
i used to be a fan of dz shit hole,
until my eyes opened.
Dz is just a geographical expression, not a country...
I saw dz coming''injustice always descends into anarchy''... It must happen.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by victord1st: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation: Population of Ibos in Sabon Gari Kano is more than the population of entire Ebonyi state.
Where will they all go to? I just de pity Lagos state.cheesy

Jona's 25% secured then.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: I don't have a problem with the northerners, I have a problem with yorubas, if there's gonna be anyway, its gonna be with the yorubas.

So its no longer the north again, its the southwest that's your problem? Infact you guys are confused

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Moblord(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: if that's your yardstick, that means a large chunk of southwesterners are illiterates, even to the level of pronunciation, they pronounce airport as yearport grin grin grin
ah swear grin honey dem go tel u oney
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ryusufu(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2014
What a great move...... Operation flush out southerners

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2014
bukarmada:

In the North we have NO ILLITERATE (go and check the meaning of illiterate in the dictionary. The definition is very simple: 'unable to read and write.' It does not specify which language to read or write) all those almajiris you see on the roads can read and write fluently in Arabic. And most of us can write and read in both Arabic, English and French.

During my service I visited a village in the South East where all the inhabitants don't know how to write a single alphabet from any language talkless of reading it. That is IMPOSSIBLE in the case of the North.

Note: ILLITERATE is unable to read and write (no language to read and write from was specified)!

He who can write and read in Arabic and can not write and read in English is LITERATE.

He who can write and read in English and can not write and read in Arabic is LITERATE.

He who can neither write nor read in any language is ILLITERATE, as most villagers of South East.

Don't expect those untamed animals to understand what you wrote.

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by vanstanzy(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: Once the country divides,the southerners/niger-delta will be a similie of present south-sudan if not worst grin...and i assure you Arewa will become an economic giant to reckon with,it is no longer breaking news that arewa has crude oil deposits in commercial qty and also the gold deposits in zamfara,not forgeting the massive fertile land(Agriculture) amongst others. #DanArewa forever!!!
True, but ur people are too lazy& fickle-minded to mine these resources without the technical input from southerners. With time ur region will understand the hard truth that no region can stand alone. Keep playing blindly to the gallery!

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by searay(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15: Trouble sleep Yanga go wake am, na palava e dey find

Eyin iya ooooooo
looking foward to that.. I pray he is caught alive
Me I join una ooooooo
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Moblord(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15: Oya igbo man start the war as usual.....thinking that as a Yoruba man I will back you up

Tah

I dey my house they listen to Fela music
lolz notin do u
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by lastpage: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: they used their yourba brother's meat to make suya and shawama in borno grin grin grin

So you are laughing and poking fun now because the murdered man is a Yoruba, right?

Do you know if his family members are reading this your senseless post right now?

Remember, what goes around, ...comes around.

It could be you or one of your family members that is NEXT .... and then you would expect sympathy from others?

"The yardstick you are using in judging that murdered man, will be used to judge you and yours in no distant time".

Karma is a biatch.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: who r d yorubas dat r playing d blame game,z dia a yoruba group I don't know abt dat do say igbos or hausa r d problem of nigeria

Bro don't waste your strength on him, he is an impostor...he isn't real

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
victord1st:

Jona's 25% secured then.
lol
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2014
victord1st:

Jona's 25% secured then.

They will be bullied to vote for APC tongue

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Moblord(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2014
lacasa:

Ban fahimta ba.

wato ka burge ni

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Gamji007: We have a sitting president in the country and the idiotic isn't saying anything about this looming ethnic crisis?

GEJ must be a very useless MAN. angry

I tink u shuld be careful of ur terms and if u must knw.. He's d wisest president of all..... I dnt wana use insultive terms cuz I knw u ar a GAMBARI..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.