Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29660 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: I don't understand wot u hav been sayin since,you keep agreein wit d igbos who r sayin yorubas r coward,yet dey keep payin moni to agberos in lagos n d rest of yoruba land even though it z illegal,pls I want u to explain y u fink yorubas r cowards

Ahahahha bro so you think he/she is one of us? Don't be fooled Bro
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: I don't understand wot u hav been sayin since,you keep agreein wit d igbos who r sayin yorubas r coward,yet dey keep payin moni to agberos in lagos n d rest of yoruba land even though it z illegal,pls I want u to explain y u fink yorubas r cowards

even the yorubas pay agberos in lagos, try to take a stroll to oshodi and ask those scar faced drivers, you think you can come and lie here. Ode
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ichidodo: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: I expect them to donate more yoruba meats for northern barbecue and shawarma grin grin grin
That might not be impossible but it is good they yank off the shackles of their feet and unite against this northern menace
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

You guys just start what you can't finish
what shud we do now, so we shud be rolling on the floor because they want to register southerners, or we shud be rolling on the floor because southerners stay in the north?...
At least this time we wont fear anything, dz northerners have commited so much gruelsome crime and attacks againt us since the end of the civil war but we tend to keep quiet highest we did was ultimatum which we neva carried out because we knew dat if anything was to happen we had more to loose, but now let it happen, at least anytime this ediots try any rubbish we wont look back.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
I don't know why yorubas are worked-up over this registration saga, if they like let them open a database for southerners, na them sabi. Igbos aren't bothered. They make it sound as if southern nigeria doesn't have 3 sub-regions.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by waternogetenemy: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
what shud we do now, so we shud be rolling on the floor because they want to register southerners, or we shud be rolling on the floor because southerners stay in the north?...
At least this time we wont fear anything, dz northerners have commited so much gruelsome crime and attacks againt us since the end of the civil war but we tend to keep quiet highest we did was ultimatum which we neva carried out because we knew dat if anything was to happen we had more to loose, but now let it happen, at least anytime this ediots try any rubbish we wont look back.

U dey answer dat cone head. Are yorubas not sotherners?

I expect any igbo person in the North to relocate down east. Sell or sublet ur properties and relocate ur investment to the east asap. Demolish any u are unable to market. This is the time.

This shi.t is about to blow, the end of Nigeria as USA predicted.

We win. We get Biafra and the South South get Resource control.

Aboki will use Lagos port as only Biafra is leaving. They have the South west and Middle Belt Christians, we dont want dem..

Divide Nigeria into two and free Biafra

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: even the yorubas pay agberos in lagos, try to take a stroll to oshodi and ask those scar faced drivers, you think you can come and lie here. Ode
plz am not talkin to u,so stop quoting me u idiot,u keep shoutin yorubas r cowards yet ur igbo brodas keep givin moni to agberos in yoruba land,dis z not right but ur igbo brodas keep payin yet u will b screamin yorubas r cowards,if u know u can't chat witout callin som1 'ode' plz do not quote me den,fanks
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Willy1willy: I like the way the country is heading, DEATH TO NIGERIA
Your house will be the first to burn. Camel!

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Moblord(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
lacasa: Watz goood for the goose is good for the gander!

"In kunga mutum yana yanda ya gadama toh ya samu wuri ne"

#.. Anyway it goes, mu en arewa...No frovlem faa cool
abokina baka barni ba
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by adanny01(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
oilykid: let the e-war start cheesy cheesy cheesy

True to your words.

No need to ask how we got here, it all started when Yaradua died.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by juman(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
One nigeria has failed.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone: This is a welcome development. The north should be brainstorming on how to develop it's huge mineral deposits, sheer erosion-free land mass and human capital for sustainability and economic prosperity post separation.
This is no time to allow the incursion of baby factories, kidnapping, granny ra.pe, ritualists, drug trafficking or armed robbery to mention a few, through the squatters in arewa land.
Read your comment again. Done? Now, slap yourself. Goat!

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by omololu2020(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: even the yorubas pay agberos in lagos, try to take a stroll to oshodi and ask those scar faced drivers, you think you can come and lie here. Ode
plz am not talkin to u,so stop quoting me u idiot,u keep shoutin yorubas r cowards yet ur igbo brodas keep givin moni to agberos in yoruba land,dis z not right but ur igbo brodas keep payin yet u will b screamin yorubas r cowards,if u know u can't chat witout callin som1 'ode' plz do not quote me den,fanks.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: I wonder how black abokis like you will be registered in the east, they can't read nor write with very poor inter-personal skills. We will have to open another business avenue, they will pay us to register them, thanks to aboki's poor educational background. Lolzzzz grin grin grin

In the North we have NO ILLITERATE (go and check the meaning of illiterate in the dictionary. The definition is very simple: 'unable to read and write.' It does not specify which language to read or write) all those almajiris you see on the roads can read and write fluently in Arabic. And most of us can write and read in both Arabic, English and French.

During my service I visited a village in the South East where all the inhabitants don't know how to write a single alphabet from any language talkless of reading it. That is IMPOSSIBLE in the case of the North.

Note: ILLITERATE is unable to read and write (no language to read and write from was specified)!

He who can write and read in Arabic and can not write and read in English is LITERATE.

He who can write and read in English and can not write and read in Arabic is LITERATE.

He who can neither write nor read in any language is ILLITERATE, as most villagers of South East.

17 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ichidodo: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: grin grin grin grin they think the abokis will ask if one is igbo or yoruba before slaughtering.
So instead of 'promoting' an escalation btw us and ndi aboki they should pipe down and endure the ignominy of a registration maybe with better documentation less Yoruba lives will be lost....
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: plz am not talkin to u,so stop quoting me u idiot,u keep shoutin yorubas r cowards yet ur igbo brodas keep givin moni to agberos in yoruba land,dis z not right but ur igbo brodas keep payin yet u will b screamin yorubas r cowards,if u know u can't chat witout callin som1 'ode' plz do not quote me den,fanks
mumu, so agberos ask if you are igbo or yoruba before they collect money from someone, you are very blank. Don't talk as if we don't know how these agberos collect their monies, its tribe independent mofo.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: plz am not talkin to u,so stop quoting me u idiot,u keep shoutin yorubas r cowards yet ur igbo brodas keep givin moni to agberos in yoruba land,dis z not right but ur igbo brodas keep payin yet u will b screamin yorubas r cowards,if u know u can't chat witout callin som1 'ode' plz do not quote me den,fanks.
am i allowed to quote u?...
Plsssssssssss
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
juman: One nigeria has failed.

No, it hasn't. Play your part. It will survive and thrive. Start by speaking up against tribalistic comments on Nairaland.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

They will go to Maiduguri grin

They rather relocate to Maiduguri than relocate to their shit hole.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by poseidonn: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2014
Once the country divides,the southerners/niger-delta will be a similie of present south-sudan if not worst grin...and i assure you Arewa will become an economic giant to reckon with,it is no longer breaking news that arewa has crude oil deposits in commercial qty and also the gold deposits in zamfara,not forgeting the massive fertile land(Agriculture) amongst others. #DanArewa forever!!!

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2014
queensenglish91: No, it hasn't. Play your part. It will survive and thrive. Start by speaking up against tribalistic comments on Nairaland.
lwkmd...
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2014
bukarmada:

In the North we have NO ILLITERATE (go and check the meaning of illiterate in the dictionary. The definition is very simple: 'unable to read and write.' It does not specify which language to read or write) all those almajiris you see on the roads can read and write fluently in Arabic. And most of us can write and read in both Arabic, English and French.

During my service I visited a village in the South East where all the inhabitants don't know how to write a single alphabet from any language talkless of reading it. That is IMPOSSIBLE in the case of the North.

Note: ILLITERATE is unable to read and write (no language to read and write from was specified)!

He who can write and read in Arabic and can not write and read in English is LITERATE.

He who can write and read in English and can not write and read in Arabic is LITERATE.

He who can neither write nor read in any language is ILLITERATE, as most villagers of South East.
if that's your yardstick, that means a large chunk of southwesterners are illiterates, even to the level of pronunciation, they pronounce airport as yearport grin grin grin

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by queensenglish91: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Gamji007:

Take your tribal bigotry and stupidity out of my way. angry
Don't mind him.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by RebelLeader15(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: Yorubas are here displaying their cowardice when the meat of their brothers are going into several northern pots. Continue fooling yourselves thinking the northerners will differentiate yorubas from igbos, if you doubt me, try and ask pastor taiwo dotun's family.
Oya igbo man start the war as usual.....thinking that as a Yoruba man I will back you up

Tah

I dey my house they listen to Fela music

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by juman(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
queensenglish91: No, it hasn't. Play your part. It will survive and thrive. Start by speaking up against tribalistic comments on Nairaland.

My wish, my desire, my prayer is nigeria should be divided.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by agriboom: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
lacasa: Watz goood for the goose is good for the gander!

"In kunga mutum yana yanda ya gadama toh ya samu wuri ne"

#.. Anyway it goes, mu en arewa...No frovlem faa cool

Hahahahahaha
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
poseidonn: Once the country divides,the southerners/niger-delta will be a similie of present south-sudan if not worst grin...and i assure you Arewa will become an economic giant to reckon with,it is no longer breaking news that arewa has crude oil deposits in commercial qty and also the gold deposits in zamfara,not forgeting the massive fertile land(Agriculture) amongst others. #DanArewa forever!!!
all i can say is how far...lol
is it d Arewa/north we know? Or u re speaking abt another one...
Bornu wud be child's play to what the north wud become if Nigeria breaks, d only problem is dat der wud be no southerners for u to drench ur frustration on, u guys wud turn against urselves.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
RebelLeader15: Oya igbo man start the war as usual.....thinking that as a Yoruba man I will back you up

Tah

I dey my house they listen to Fela music
I don't have a problem with the northerners, I have a problem with yorubas, if there's gonna be anyway, its gonna be with the yorubas.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by lacasa: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Moblord: abokina baka barni ba

Ban fahimta ba.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Pavore9: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

This was how the Civil war started
So true!

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014

Yoruba are always playing blame game and its sickening. I'm expecting all southerner to unit at this critical time and fight our common enemy. The pastor killed day b4 yesterday is our brother and not Ibo.

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
queensenglish91: Don't mind him.
...swt hrt am one of the best thing to happen to Nairaland...u shud thank me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Abuja National Mosque As Buhari Arrives For Prayers. Photos / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55