Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. (1083 Views)

My Friend Loves My Gf / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him / My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
This should be the saddest day ever in my life. I mean, this was the girl I spend the last three days rehearsing my to-be proposal for her. I was in good faith all along, until she pronounced my doom today.
I really like her, and she knows it. But today, she told me that she likes my best friend. She, being the only child, told me that I'm only her best friend and that I'm like a brother to her - (for the second consecutive time).

I love her so much, And I just want her to be happy, but in letting them be together, I feel even more sad, betrayed and angry. My best friend (distant cousin) - maybe kinda have mixed feelings for her. [I'm the mutual friend].

So should I help them be together, - For they are the two best friends I've got presently in my life.
Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by herald9: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm
Whats that smell?

Smells like friendzoning!!! shocked
Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by blemon44(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
my brother please help them be together.
God will provide ur own destined wife so let them be ok.
their are so many bones out there that can match urs bro

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Joel3(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
if you love her, let them be together. For what I see here she don't love you. She has been friendzoning you all this while. Maybe you friend has a bigger thing. Sorry bro it hurt but take hearth.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
blemon44: my brother please help them be together.
God will provide ur own destined wife so let them be ok.
there are so many bones out there that can match urs bro

It's not going to be easy, but I will. Thanks.
Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
1AngryBird: This should be the saddest day ever in my life. I mean, this was the girl I spend the last three days rehearsing my to-be proposal for her. I was in good faith all along, until she pronounced my doom today.
I really like her, and she knows it. But today, she told me that she likes my best friend. She, being the only child, told me that I'm only her best friend and that I'm like a brother to her - (for the second consecutive time).

I love her so much, And I just want her to be happy, but in letting them be together, I feel even more sad, betrayed and angry. My best friend (distant cousin) - maybe kinda have mixed feelings for her. [I'm the mutual friend].

So should I help them be together, - For they are the two best friends I've got presently in my life.
oga,your name is 'angry bird' . Of course she's gonna 'play' you
Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
oga,your name is 'angry bird' . Of course she's gonna 'play' you

No one is laughing here.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2014
1AngryBird:

No one is laughing here.
niggas and their weak sense of humour though. You need me to say 'pun intended' ? . And yes,you've being friendzone. don't come online and start bitching about it
Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by CosmicJames(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2014
1AngryBird: This should be the saddest day ever in my life. I mean, this was the girl I spend the last three days rehearsing my to-be proposal for her. I was in good faith all along, until she pronounced my doom today.

She is the only child? You have to be her only brother! It will not be easy, but it is the only way the 3 of you can/will be happy. Doing otherwise ll mean problem - the girl may hate you which I know you are not ready for it now. You have to alter your emotion for this girl.

Let me give some hints. Imagine that you were really born by the girls' parent and that you are her only brother!
(Remember that you luv this girl so much and you are altering your emotion to let peace rign so that the 3 of you can still be together and happy). I think being the only child, she was looking for a brother all this while and finally she found you and she think she can now have a boyfriend and it has to be someone that is close to you. (Pls don't hurt her) let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Lordabas: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2014
1AngryBird: I'm like a brother to her

when a girl says that it means your chances of having any kind of romance with her is history. Im sorry you've officially been friendzoned.
No matter what people will tell you, its over.
Time to move on.

Solution: you need to realise that you probably are in a very strong friend-zone, and that should make you happy enough, there will be more girls in your life to be with, since she probably trusts you a lot, and i'm sure you don't want to lose her, you need to avoid a relationship with her, but you need to be the best friend and give her advice. If she genuinely really likes this your alobam, and you think he is good for her, and won't end up being some abusive or cruel partner, you should help her chances with him, but also try to stop her from obsessing over him. You need to do what is best for her, and you surely will find another girl. Good Luck with everything smiley

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Mikocake(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Eeeyaaa

Re: The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thank You CosmicJames and Lordabas. I will sure do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Defends Herself Against Rapist By Cutting Off His Penis / Women And Flowers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.