Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Cheating And Forgiveness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating And Forgiveness (4518 Views)

Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Son / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? / Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yes I have been cheated on . Once tho sad

I didn't break up with him , I'm not with him either. undecided

I can never take him back sad sad sad

I have trust issues, once you break the trust I have for you I can never trust you again.

1 Like

Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by RiffRaff: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
sweetkevisco:

Go for Hiv test asap!!!!!

I am not dumb.. i always use a condom.
i stay strapped always.. my rule: No condom and lubricant, No SEX!!!

In this age where ladies sleep around and get preggy for other man and call it urs. u dont wanna raise a bastard or catch an incurable disease cuz of vag!ana.

u gotta be smart. condom a whole pack is just N400.. thats like 100 pieces.

Suffice to say.. i day kampe.. i will keep smashing d pussssy as long as its available.
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
onstelly:
Have you ever been cheated on by your partner you so much trusted, if yes how did you handle it. Were you able to forgive him/her and start all over again or was that just the end of the whole thing. A for me I have been cheated on before, though I have forgiven him but I just can't seem to forget the whole things even when I tried so hard to. Let's share your veiw on this

...so..have you now changed color to lightskin yellow? smiley
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by onstelly(f): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

...so..have you now changed color to lightskin yellow? smiley
Yes I have hon
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
onstelly:

Yes I have hon

....is that wot you call lightskin in your village?...how can you be a role model to other females in nairaland if you refuse to change your skin color to lightskin yellow?...pls change your color for God's sake! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Forgive and forget...
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by skywalker240(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
onstelly:

Good you forgive cos that's the hardest part of it. It was so hard for me to do but I later did n move on, and right now am so glad I was able to forgive him

And he made her a TOY MACHINE get that
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2016
onstelly:
Have you ever been cheated on by your partner you so much trusted, if yes how did you handle it. Were you able to forgive him/her and start all over again or was that just the end of the whole thing. A for me I have been cheated on before, though I have forgiven him but I just can't seem to forget the whole things even when I tried so hard to. Let's share your veiw on this

angry
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2016
onstelly:

...so you encouraging women to cheat n forgive......an then you complain you can't find man on nairaland...white women will NEVER behave like that!! (SHAME) undecided
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by crismark(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2016
I forgave her but ended d relationship cos I woz even tayad of it
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
onstelly:

WOW..Mr Cork,Your D***is too big. Arrr you 4REAL..oooo MY GOSH IT LOOOKLIKE A PILE...WOOOOW!!

...Onstelly..i no its big & i no u like it...anyways PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT MY D****K! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by beautylaurel(f): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
u gad to forgive d damn guy.afterall all sins r forgivable.dt only depends on d weight of d cheat.
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by onstelly(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

...Onstelly..i no its big & i no u like it...anyways PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT MY D****K! smiley
You are very stupi.d, stop formulating what I didn't write, if you try it next time I will be left with no other option than to report you
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
onstelly:

You are very stupi.d, stop formulating what I didn't write, if you try it next time I will be left with no other option than to report you

...PLEASE PLEASE PLEAZE...GROW UP....STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD....STOP!!!!!. undecided
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by onstelly(f): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

...PLEASE PLEASE PLEAZE...GROW UP....STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD....STOP!!!!!. undecided
Ewu Gambia
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by firstking01(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
When will the door of dating open for me....i dnt just understand my life, though i'm gonna be successful, that i know for sure....but this aspect of life has been cheating me...

God knows why sha, cnt force myself on it...
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by MrCork: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
onstelly:

...kaiiiiiii...see boooobsi...serrrrously...whos the fine babe in yor picture profile?...I wanttthat boooobsi....4real..lets discuss tongue
Re: Cheating And Forgiveness by SmellingAnus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello Love Onstenlly , are you on bbm? If yes let me add you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) / Advice Needed Plssss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.