Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42249 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Here i am, the right man for u.
Lolz
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh, my goodness gracious!!!
Aren't you something else
abolade62:
That will be amazing zee.
I didn't quote you
Ceasar1:
Are you taking to me. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by abolade62: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeemoore: Oh, my goodness gracious!!!
Aren't you something else

Is that a compliment, zee?..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
missyhorlah: ok
hmmmm you Dont want to add me on Bbm. Daris god oo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by joywendy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, you're right. There's plenty of communication, but it does nothing to close the distance. But good advice still. Take care smiley
yeah, I understand. Thanks. You too smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Really?

Hmmm! embarassed
I am inexperienced
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by lanicky(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
If I love him I'll reciprocate.....
The truth is....a stranger can never kiss u.....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by kevolysis12(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: yh,sumone has explained that earlier
oh okay.. Didn't know that..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.

lol grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Reiyvinn: Khiaa is a character!!! LMAO!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

He is a nice, sexy, and a smooth man. smiley
All this attributes for me
I will choose u again & again even in our next world.
Daddy will alwaz be there for u alone.

*Kisses her hands*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: All this attributes for me
I will choose u again & again even in our next world.
Daddy will alwaz be there for u alone.

*Kisses her hands*

I miss you daddy. I had fun at the beach, I saw a few dolphins, they were beautiful.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

I miss you daddy. I had fun at the beach, I saw a few dolphins, they were beautiful.
Missed you more my baby, am happy u enjoyed urself.
Honey, am yet to see any.
When daddy takes u to Bahamas we gonna see alot of dolphins.
*kisses her fore-head gently*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Missed you more my baby, am happy u enjoyed urself.
Honey, am yet to see any.
When daddy takes u to Bahamas we gonna see alot of dolphins.
*kisses her fore-head gently*

Ok, I can't wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, I can't wait. cheesy
honey, i will be wit u sooner than u think.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oga, inspite of wat is happening around d world u ca not control ur libido...
Some ladies out there are demons,looking for blood.
Also we d most deadlist Ebola virus, HIV/Aids etc.
Broda, if u are not a ritualist pls try and control ur libido.

*my advice*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: honey, i will be wit u sooner than u think.

Ok baby, come on home I'll leave the back door unlocked for you. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

Am close by already...
i promise to give you the best massage eva.

*KISSES IN D AIR*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

c babe weh soji. gud gals gone bad......... cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Am close by already...
i promise to give you the best massage eva.

*KISSES IN D AIR*

Yea a massage!!! I'm so excited.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
sameer1212: c babe weh soji. gud gals gone bad......... cheesy

Lol.... When I'm good I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm better. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
If a guy kiss me witout my consent i will sue him for RAPEKISS
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

Yea a massage!!! I'm so excited.

Honey am home

*Opens the back door saw her standing in the door way looking more beautiful/sexy in her pyjamas, hugs her for 10minutes, kisses her soft & socculent lips for 30minutes*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Honey am home

*Opens the back door saw her standing in the door way looking more beautiful/sexy in her pyjamas, hugs her for 10minutes, kisses her soft & socculent lips for 30minutes*

Daddy's home!! cheesy cheesy
I'm really hot and excited now!! *Opens the refrigerator, gets the bottle of chilled champagne, grab glasses, pours my sexy man a cold drink, licks champagne off of his sensuous lips, grabs bottle of emotion lotion and heads for the bedroom awaiting my romantic back rub*. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

Daddy's home.
I'm really hot and excited now!! *Opens the refrigerator, gets the bottle of chilled champagne, grab glasses, pours my sexy man a cold drink, licks champagne off of his sensuous lips, grabs bottle of emotion lotion and heads for the bedroom awaiting my romantic back rub*. cheesy
The rest will be in high defination, not for everybody.
*winks*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: The rest will be in high defination, not for everybody.
*winks*

lol I agree!! *grabs fan*, oooh it's getting hot in here. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

lol I agree!! *grabs fan, oooh it's getting hot in here.* cheesy
Baby, u are d best/sweetest.
I would luv to do dis daily wit u alone...

Tnx for bringing back sunshine into my life afta FOLAKE .........
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: Baby, u are d best/sweetest.
I would luv to do dis daily wit u alone...

Tnx for bringing back sunshine into my life afta FOLAKE .........

Thank you, and I enjoy bringing a little laughter and fun into your day. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

Thank you, and I enjoy bringing a little laughter and fun into your day. cheesy
*Gives her a tight Hug*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: *Gives her a tight Hug*

*Hugs and kisses him back* *Smoooches* Will talk to you tomorrow.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

*Hugs and kisses him back* *Smoooches* Will talk to you tomorrow.
Ok dear, dream about us..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.