Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42282 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: grincheesygrin
bukato, kiss dz gal for my sake pls.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Why will I do that
cos that's the category I am in ma'am.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: bukato, kiss dz gal for my sake pls.
ill kill im for ur sake
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Slaps im
If you like, Slap me from now till next week... I won't stop kissing grin

mwah.mwah.mwah
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: If you like, Slap me from now till next week... I won't stop kissing grin

mwah.mwah.mwah
nawti u
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: nawti u
really missed you
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Frankben and co,abeg this una war film eh which season be this
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: *warms up, runs back and forth...and jump at purplesummer oily lips and scoop with kisses*

Caseless not me nau, you were asked to kiss IrishKez (even though I think he's male)
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Frankben and co,abeg this una war film eh which season be this
*closes cotton* don't peep
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by farano(f): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent
Dah kinda kiss dey sweet pass lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: *closes cotton* don't peep
#opens the curtains#don't forget you are using my house,abeg let me in joor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: Dah kinda kiss dey sweet pass lipsrsealed

this is one of the reasons i'm asking seun for 'kiss' smiley. I should be giving u 1001 kisses now instead of the long line.

mwah mwah
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: Dah kinda kiss dey sweet pass lipsrsealed
what if he has a bad breath
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: #opens the curtains#don't forget you are using my house,abeg let me in joor
*leaves the room for her... Heads to the toilet* grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ill kill im for ur sake
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: *leaves the room for her... Heads to the toilet* grin
#follows him#u wont escape me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:

Caseless not me nau, you were asked to kiss IrishKez (even though I think he's male)
Really!
What do I call this, Jealousy Hmmm!

Goodbye to thread!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: #follows him#u wont escape me
lol... I no wan kiss you... Na by force?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Really!

Goodbye to thread!

*drags her back and kisses her intensely*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: lol... I no wan kiss you... Na by force?
am not asking for a kiss o,i no say u be suarez
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: am not asking for a kiss o,i no say u be suarez
... Lol.. I don't suarez people.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Really!

Goodbye to thread!

Sorry IrishKez, I honestly mistook you for a guy.
But how could you call that jealousy? I'm surprised really
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
cos that's the category I am in ma'am.
Can I seegrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: really missed you
me too
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will be surprised if Caseless is missing here
Kissing and squizing is his specialtycheesy

IrishKez how your weekend?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: me too
are you back for me shocked?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: are you back for me shocked?
lo......mayb
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lo......mayb
come on.... I don't need a "maybe"

please say yes
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by mencade5(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
champion tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: come on.... I don't need a "maybe"

please say yes
beg me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.