Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42255 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Can I seegrin
so will you?

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: beg me
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,

come back to me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
so will you?
Not interested
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:

Caseless not me nau, you were asked to kiss IrishKez (even though I think he's male)
*polygamous mood activated*rain kisses on both irishkez and purplesummer*
ishsophe aka womanizer, look away.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ill kill im for ur sake
bukato must kiss u b4 u kill am.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Really!
What do I call this, Jealousy Hmmm!

Goodbye to thread!

whr ar u goin?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent
I will give him a dirty slap without his consent.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ishsoph: I will be surprised if Caseless is missing here
Kissing and squizing is his specialtycheesy

IrishKez how your weekend?
i'm sure that's why u ar here too grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Not interested

not fair
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
I will give him a dirty slap without his consent.
lolz
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:

not fair
But u lied said u r cute but u r not
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,

come back to me
lmao....YES
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: bukato must kiss u b4 u kill am.
nt even n hz drims
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
But u lied said u r cute but u r not
you should have a second look at the pic switz, what else to you describe as 'cute'?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MissSlimbody(f): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
It has actually happened 2 me,i was struck dumb shocked n couldn't react immediately cos their was som1 else in d room but he didn't c d kiss.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lmao....YES
i'm very happy right now... Can't wait to announce it to the house...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
you should have a second look at the pic switz, what else to you describe as 'cute'?
Nah not interested again
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: i'm very happy right now... Can't wait to announce it to the house...
haba!! LMAO
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by tigonana: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
kai dis 1 wicked no tyme at all igbati straight.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Suresh08: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.
No doubt ur a flirt..
I like ur type tho.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
tigonana: kai dis 1 wicked no tyme at all igbati straight.

tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
and how many people u don slap? No lie o grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Suresh08: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who cares?
I don't need her consent
just do it and move on.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by myspnigeria: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hot slam repeatedly
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by apolonius(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Was just wondering if assault is the response....If he is a random guy,slap him.smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
DONMAYOR19: and how many people u don slap? No lie o grin

Dem no dey try am for where i dey nau tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na slap o, no free launch not even in freetown
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MadCow1: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wetin she wan do before? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by January27(f): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will give him a dirty slap
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its romantic if he were my BF, or on a date( 2nd)....Or else? angry
The slap that would change he's life for the better would be what follows the kiss.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
chibabe3: Na slap o, no free launch not even in freetown

Slap.. grin

That may be the last thing you do on earth before judgement day. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue

Yes, u're beautiful n ur lips look kissable without u authorising it
Do u mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.