Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42306 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
experimentist: Lius Suarez
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by zicoraads: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: tongue tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by experimentist: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: grin
kiss *tears race*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa: If he has juicy kissable lips like KingTom and Bunchersstab, I might initiate the kiss myself. lol, jk cheesycheesycheesy Sometimes stolen kisses can be very exciting and enjoyable. smiley
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent

what "guy"?

If it's just a random guy from the street just running up to you and planting a kiss on your lips then maybe YABALEFT could have lost one of its attendees.

But if this "guy" is your bf, husband, fiancé, e.t.c., then the OP is absolutely silly:

no kiss comes with a consent

.......unless between two children that just found love (and urgently need to be grounded!)

wait Khiaa I'm cominnnngggg!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by harffie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
gbayi
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Lolz cool
how yo doing
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why the sad face? Is it because of KingTom? Don't be sad, I don't mind sharing. Cheer up!! smileysmileysmiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Swash042(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
na fyn fyn girls full dis thread oo!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by tbagjames(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
come and quote me when you remain single at 40. Right man ko, left man ni
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: how yo doing
Great!
I seriously like your dimple wink
It's cute cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

Why the sad face? Is it because of KingTom? Don't be sad, I don't mind sharing. Cheer up!! smileysmileysmiley
cheesy cheesy

Joking wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
tbagjames:
come and quote me when you remain single at 40. Right man ko, left man ni
No sir,
I'll quote now that am still 19 cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Reiyvinn:

what "guy"?

If it's just a random guy from the street just running up to you and planting a kiss on your lips then maybe YABALEFT could have lost one of its attendees.

But if this "guy" is your bf, husband, fiancé, e.t.c., then the OP is absolutely silly:

.......unless between two children that just found love (and urgently need to be grounded!)

Well hurry up, I'm getting tired of waiting, you are taking much too long. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Great!
I seriously like your dimple wink
It's cute cool
like your sexy look... cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: probably

you should scroll up and read it properly. wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by tbagjames(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
No sir,
I'll quote now that am still 19 cheesy
19? Ok. You still have alot to learn
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by kudoxs(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
I don't believe that, it's girls like this that actually kiss back.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Reiyvinn:

what "guy"?

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: like your sexy look... cool

Thanks! cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
tbagjames:
19? Ok. You still have alot to learn

Don't we all? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa: If he has juicy kissable lips like KingTom and Bunchersstab, I might initiate the kiss myself. lol, jk cheesycheesycheesy Sometimes stolen kisses can be very exciting and enjoyable. smiley
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

you should scroll up and read it properly. wink
what will U̶̲̥̅̊ do if a guy kissed you without your consent?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
cheesy cheesy

Joking wink
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked

smiley Hello Tom: What's wrong?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by eoadeniji(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

I beg I dey here... cheesy
My cent!

I beg I dey here...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

smiley Hello Tom: What's wrong?
Nothing my dear grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Fash20: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na dat old woman wea dey ur village dey do u. U better go beg her b4 she ...
okparaugo:

Liar Muhammed's wife..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: what will U̶̲̥̅̊ do if a guy kissed you without your consent?

yes that was it-- i.e if a guy just comes to you and give you a smack on the cheek or lip without telling you i mean you may not be his bf or whatever. You know? It's quite revolting don't you think?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Fash20: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
TRASH
onstelly:
Hehehehe
OP I will return d kiss if I like the guy and he is cute but if I don't like him I will give him a hot SLAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.