Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42304 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
i'll bite his lips off
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: thank you sir!my senseless thread made front page unlike your sensible threads!

we all know who you are to the moderator ..............grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Mrvirgin(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
The very romantic Whites actually kiss without consent, it's only in nigeria we beg b4 kissing… "Can I kiss u?" or "Will u kiss me? "…. these are stewpid questions.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by zicoraads: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Why will a guy kiss me without my consent? I will slap him period. undecided

Thank God say I be lefty, I go slap am the one way he go dey see stars. sad
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kunleskey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hahahahha you are still a learner. I go headbutt you and if blood no commot for your mouth ehh call me softsparkyy.
when the situation is uncontrolable,then i will run for my life to avoid story that touch...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
zicoraads: undecided undecided
The fact that you are my love does not mean I won't slap you if you try it. grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by zicoraads: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: i'll bite his lips off
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by 4lorunsho(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: 1 Pet. 5:14
14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ.
1Thess 5:26
Greet all the brethren with aholy kiss.
so I fit greet ur wife with the holy kiss
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by zicoraads: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: The fact that you are my love does not mean I won't slap you if you try it. grin tongue
But I have done it severally nah...why haven't u slapped? tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Michael111(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
ladies n their exaggeration, wat if u like it?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kunleskey(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mrvirgin: The very romantic Whites actually kiss without consent, it's only in nigeria we beg b4 kissing… "Can I kiss u?" or "Will u kiss me? "…. these are stewpid questions.
yeah you got it man

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
zicoraads: grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jamean:

#curtain it is
thanks for the correction
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Lolz

I your dimple cool
*blushes*

thanks
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
4lorunsho: so I fit greet ur wife with the holy kiss
As long as it remains holy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abbey2sam:

we all know who you are to the moderator ..............grin
lolz na u sabi
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MoriYanu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: thank you sir!my senseless thread made front page unlike your sensible threads!
Hush!!! That's kinda harsh...........
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by experimentist: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.
kiss
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by abolade62: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Only a girl like zeemoore is what the stress.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
maysimsimple:

Where on mother earth re u sweetie?
Pls I wont reveal sir
You have many female followers
They'll pour me acid embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by emmansy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
I started dating my gf with a kiss she wasn't even expecting, though I apologized later..
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?
lmao!
I no fit laff!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
MoriYanu:
Hush!!! That's kinda harsh...........
did u read what he said to me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by experimentist: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: i'll bite his lips off
Lius Suarez
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
zicoraads: But I have done it severally nah...why haven't u slapped? tongue tongue
Lolzzzzz.......have you forgotten i forgave you because of the love I have for you when you did it In Paris? tongue tongue don't try it again o grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: i take this as a 'yes'.

Read it again sir cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
experimentist: Lius Suarez

grin
She may be the wife/sister tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: *blushes*

thanks

Lolz cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.
choii.. babe u dy vex oo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
biz2get:

Me too oh... maybe your the one am waiting for oh...
Abeg were yuu at? grin cheesy
Am not o

cheesy
Am at Saturn tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
If he has juicy kissable lips like KingTom and Bunchersstab, I might initiate the kiss myself. lol, jk cheesycheesycheesy Sometimes stolen kisses can be very exciting and enjoyable. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by experimentist: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:

grin
She may be the wife/sister tongue
I dey tell you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.