Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili (11338 Views)

DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari / Breaking News: DSS Denies Obua Death Rumour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan: "I arrived the Departure Immigration Desk at about 7.15am and presented my passport and forms. The Immigration staff did his processing and handed to the SSS official."

Oby Ezekwesili.

Let's analyze this, she arrived at the Immigration department at 7.15 which is 40 minutes to the time she was already in the plane. We are all Nigerians, and most us here in nairaland travel outside the country by air. We all know that 40 minutes is little of a time when compared with time we spend on the same process in airports all over the world. Let's say immigration took 15 minutes, DSS 20 minutes while the remaining 5 minutes is for the process of boarding the plane. Where is the detention here? THE BOTTOM LINE is that Oby Ezekwesili came very late and wanted to bully her way but was not allowed. I'm shocked a liar like her is called a PASTOR's WIFE, So unfortunate.

I won't be surprised if u didn't read up. Further down she said......
As a frequent traveller through our Lagos and Abuja airports, I speak based on experience and evidence. Even on the same day, the process for other travellers that I witnessed did not last more than five minutes. But on Monday, it became five, 10, 15 and 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 minutes for the Departure Desk processing for me, with no explanation given except “We act under instruction.”....

Can u explain why this is so?
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by PhockPhockMan: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Demdem:

I won't be surprised if u didn't read up. Further down she said......
As a frequent traveller through our Lagos and Abuja airports, I speak based on experience and evidence. Even on the same day, the process for other travellers that I witnessed did not last more than five minutes. But on Monday, it became five, 10, 15 and 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 minutes for the Departure Desk processing for me, with no explanation given except “We act under instruction.”....

Can u explain why this is so?
Was there any evidence or witness to prove she was not lying? If the delay was in foreign country, will she have protested through Twitter? That woman is liar.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Was there any evidence or witness to prove she was not lying? If the delay was in foreign country, will she have protested through Twitter? That woman is liar.

No one present at the debacle has claimed such. Only the foolish woman in abuja who wasn't there claimed everything went normally without giving her details.
Oby so far is not noted to have lied to the public but Oggar has done so many times.
Goon, there is no evidence to prove that she is lying.
She protested on twitter and so what? Even in foreign countries what would have happened? U didn't make sense here.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by PhockPhockMan: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Demdem:

No one present at the debacle has claimed such. Only the foolish woman in abuja who wasn't there claimed everything went normally without giving her details.
Oby so far is not noted to have lied to the public but Oggar has done so many times.
Goon, there is no evidence to prove that she is lying.
She protested on twitter and so what? Even in foreign countries what would have happened? U didn't make sense here.
There is big gap between delay and Arrest / detain. The process may have delayed the passengers but nobody was detained or arrested. LIVE WITH IT.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan: There is big gap between delay and Arrest / detain. The process may have delayed the passengers but nobody was detained or arrested. LIVE WITH IT.

Call it whatever however they all have one thing in common which is unwarranted restriction of movement of oby for no just cause. Deal with that. That is unconstitutional. If not for her protest, the aim was to prevent her from boarding that plane thereby missing her schedule hard talk programme where she is expected to further expose this shameless govt.
Stop ur lies again. No passenger going to UK on that flight was delayed except oby, she is the victim here and deliberately targeted simply because she demanded that Jonathan should be awake to his responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Success Adegor: SERAP Sues Okowa Over ‘poor, Substandard Primary Schools’ / Is This Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Or Am I Blind PHOTOS / Payment Of Uniform Allowance To Personnel, Not An Inducement– Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.