Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili (11342 Views)

DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari / Breaking News: DSS Denies Obua Death Rumour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

Shut ur trap. Are u insinuating that a well travelled woman doesn't know what normal checks is in Nigerian airports and an abnormal one?
I wonder o! Its not as if she's travelling for the first time.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by MrRhymes101(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
we no care about dis story again abeg
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by remsonik(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
They arrested and seized her passport only to return it by 7:55am when the plane was already taxiing five minutes to take off. Nonsense DSS. Is it not the same thing malala who got a red carpet reception by mr Jonathan that oby is saying.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by remsonik(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good they drew more attention to the program she was attending in london. BBC HARDTALK pls keep a date!!

5 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by 1shortblackboy: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
if someone was stopped searched an let go. then wherein lies the arrest. those who like trouble will sensationalise everything

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by femikay149(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: I tire ooo. Simple routine security check and they are shouting

So any time u travel SSS collects ur passport and witholds it for mins witout explanantion

U call dt routine security check

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by myspnigeria: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who is lying now
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem: This dude is better off shutting his putrid mouth and face evil boko challenges.
What did oby say and what is he saying now. He even dodged the core issue.
Was obys passport seized when other passengers were already on board?
Was it returned after protests from Oby, around 5mins to take off? One would have expected he thrashed specifics like these.

sharap beast

9 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: so are you saying her passport was neither seized nor was she arrested?
Anyway,tell your paymaster to stop giving instructions to DSS to seize passports of his critics. Nasir El-Rufai and Sanusi Lamido can tell you their own experience about seizure of their passports too.

sharap fool

7 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by akereconfi: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can see some people that don't even have a passport here she wasn't arrested but her passport was seized.

So she used her **PHOTO** to travel to London abi

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Hangard: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: She wasn't arrested but her passport was seized according to the reports. So why was her passport seized then?
So she is now above the law not to go through security checks before boarding plane.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by EkoIle1: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
This administration is notoriously corfio, trivial and grossly incompetent. On top of all that, they've bastardized and rendered our public institutions and agencies. These institutions are now political errand boys or bag carrying bingo for oga madam...

What a damn travesty...

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by tuuu: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:

i'm a fool
God bless u for admitting.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hangard:
So she is now above the law not to go through security checks before boarding plane.
I would have been arguing further if the seizure of her passport made her miss the BBC hard talk show. Fortunately,she didn't miss the show.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
tuuu: God bless u for calling me a vulture.
ok

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Hangard: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: I would have been arguing further if the seizure of her passport made her miss the BBC hard talk show. Fortunately,she didn't miss the show.
Whether if she miss it or not your argument means nothing, the fact is that she is not above the law.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Hangard: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: I would have been arguing further if the seizure of her passport made her miss the BBC hard talk show. Fortunately,she didn't miss the show.
Whether if she miss it or not your argument means nothing, the fact is that she is not above the law.
She just did what she did to gather sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by tuuu: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by dustydee: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
She was out at the park yesterday, why didn't the DSS question her then? Why did they wait until she was on her way out of the country before stopping her, collecting her passport and briefly detaining her? What is wrong is wrong. Tomorrow it may be any of us and if we are not as popular as she is, we may end up being detained unnecessarily without any just cause.
In any case, why is the federal government antagonistic towards the #bringbackourgirls campaigners? I bet the protest will seize as soon as those girls are returned to their parents.

These people make me sick a times. angry

8 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by tuuu: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:
ok. My body will be used tp make firein hell
hmmn
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
tuuu: do you know i and my brother gangbanng my mother every weekend?

nice tell me more

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
tuuu: bomb will wipe out my generationn
amin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by tuuu: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:
amin. i will die in sodom and gomorah.
chai

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
tuuu: do you know my mother uses dilldo?
hmm even yours?
i taught its only theflint1's mother.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
tuuu: do you know i fvck her every day?
aids is real o

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hangard:
She just did what she did to gather sympathy.
dude,there's a difference between a routine check of passports and seizing passports. Did DSS tell us why her passport was seized? You seize a passport when the owner is found guilty of an offence. Tell me what offence she committed.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by tuuu: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:
Do u knw my mama died in sodom and Gomorah
TELL ME MORE.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: so are you saying her passport was neither seized nor was she arrested?
Anyway,tell your paymaster to stop giving instructions to DSS to seize passports of his critics. Nasir El-Rufai and Sanusi Lamido can tell you their own experience about seizure of their passports too.
I doubt GEJ orders the seizure of his critics/opponents' passports. It may be some over-zealous officer who thinks doing so would lead to a promotion, or some other perk.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by bloodyassassin: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
tuuu: do you know she's hiv positive?
hmm that means you don carry na. tell me more

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by ojimbo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
one word for mrs oby "stop disgracing yourself"

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan:
I doubt GEJ orders the seizure of his critics/opponents' passports. It may be some over-zealous officer who thinks doing so would lead to a promotion, or some other perk.
that's a lie! Please don't ask me why...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me / Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.