Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili (11341 Views)

DSS Denies Arresting Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi kanu / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari / Breaking News: DSS Denies Obua Death Rumour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by mbulela: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: She wasn't arrested but her passport was seized according to the reports. So why was her passport seized then?
they wanted to confirm that it was real and not fake.
silly SSS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
If she didn't tweet about it immediately it happened am sure they would have stopped her from travelling.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: that's a lie! Please don't ask me why...

Why? cheesy
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan:

Why? cheesy
Zed!

I have told you not to ask me why. grin tongue
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Zocken: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem: This dude is better off shutting his putrid mouth and face evil boko challenges.
What did oby say and what is he saying now. He even dodged the core issue.
Was obys passport seized when other passengers were already on board?
Was it returned after protests from Oby, around 5mins to take off? One would have expected he thrashed specifics like these.

so protests can effect your release if you are arrested? Or as someone else wrote, she was let go because she tweeted about the issue? SSS now stop to do their job because of protests and tweets? Nairaland no go kill me with laugh. Its best to read and not pass comments if you don't know what to say.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: Zed!

I have told you not to ask me why. grin tongue
GEJ ultimately takes the blame for any bad action carried out by the security agencies, but you have to know that sycophancy also afflicts govt MDAs.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan:
GEJ ultimately takes the blame for any bad action carried out by the security agencies, but you have to know that sycophancy also afflicts govt MDAs.
same way GEJ blames the opposition for his incompetence and every bad news happening in the country. Its Tit for Tat baby! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2:
You see how senseless you are?
So what did the authorities do wrong?

Pls if you cannot do without insulting me, it will be better I ignore you.

I didnt say they did anything wrong and stop forcing words to my mouth.

The fact is, she was arrested. I am not against her arrest as nobody is above the law, what I am against is cheap lies. We know that is what the defence headquarter is good for.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: same way GEJ blames the opposition for his incompetence and every bad news happening in the country. Its Tit for Tat baby! grin grin
grin It's irresponsible to blame APC for the Boko Haram scourge or "Buhari" for sponsoring Boko Haram.

For all we know, Boko Haram, in its present form, is part of a trans-national network of radical Islamist terrorists.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by poiZon: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
disloman: because she's in uk now mean she wasn't arrested?Some pple r born dumb.

it only takes a dummy to knw d dumb ones...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by ibietela2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010: may amadioha disembowel the useless DSS spokesperson, gej turning our security agencies to certified liars. same way our military rescued the chibok girls in their dreams, while imaginary agberos in military fatigues burn down the brt buses at onipanu. awon ashiere radarada.

Tunde Salami please be Civil

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by hushmail: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
when it is an arrest it goes thus:
u r under arrest, anything u say... Bla bla

but if it goes thus:
may we see u 4 a min? Is not an arrest

make una lef gej alone

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by ibietela2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
edoyad:

Don't speak like an illiterate. No Nigerian is above the law of the land, we must pass the same checks, whether rich or poor.

Is it today you are coming across that guy?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by princenayo: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010: may amadioha disembowel the useless DSS spokesperson, gej turning our security agencies to certified liars. same way our military rescued the chibok girls in their dreams, while imaginary agberos in military fatigues burn down the brt buses at onipanu. awon ashiere radarada.
You are a Monkey. Is there anything wrong with subjecting Oby Ezekwesiri to a 5 mins security like every other citizen. Anyway I dnt blame her she has got the attention she is always looking for.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by successking: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
If she is arrested, I'm less concern because she turned basket mouth of recent without a single action to assuage the plights of Chibok girls or their relations.

So, if she is quizzed, let her explain why sudden turn to NKATA mouth.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by anago9010(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
princenayo:
You are a Monkey. Is there anything wrong with subjecting Oby Ezekwesiri to a 5 mins security like every other citizen. Anyway I dnt blame her she has got the attention she is always looking for.

you are fvckhead simpleton that should be sacrifice to the gods.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smartsyn: Congratulations Vanguard Newspaper, you've officially won the most visited news site today with your fake news and propaganda..
know wha',piece of shiit,...........go eat shiit
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by princenayo: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Pls if you cannot do without insulting me, it will be better I ignore you.

I didnt say they did anything wrong and stop forcing words to my mouth.

The fact is, she was arrested. I am not against her arrest as nobody is above the law, what I am against is cheap lies. We know that is what the defence headquarter is good for.

Arrested for how many minutes and yet she was able to board.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by seguntheblogger: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Protect Yourself from Online Money Scams?Check If the Company is Legal or Not?

https://www.nairaland.com/1822924/protect-yourself-online-money-scams
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by KingGeorge1: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesy see what joblessness can do ooh, oby Ezekwesili desperately seeking Fame since she now has no job nor political portfolio, so the only way to survive is to align herself with opposition to disparage all her perceived enemies. Like I always say give her ministerial appointment and watch the way she will condemn bringbackourgirls. Dss should let her be na hunger oooh

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by JEITO: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Really, I think this lady has lost it...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
princenayo:

Arrested for how many minutes and yet she was able to board.

Because there is no ground for holding her back

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who is Oby Ezekeesili to start with that she cant be questioned by the DSS? She should stop making herself look significant when we know she is just one lousy leaking windpipe. Is she the first person to be 'arrested' and questioned by the security agencies?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2:
He is simply saying she is a liar and attention seeker.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by duni04(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: When security agents do their work, you call GEJ. When you cant impregnant your wife, GEJ. I TIRE FOR UNA
So their work is to harass NGO's and politicians and not fight boko haram in the north, kidnappers in the east and oil thieves in the south? It is worthy of note that the Dss has probably arrested and interrogated more politicians, journalists and critics of the incumbent president than criminals and law breakers.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
duni04:
So their work is to harass NGO's and politicians and not fight boko haram in the north, kidnappers in the east and oil thieves in the south? It is worthy of note that the Dss has probably arrested and interrogated more politicians, journalists and critics of the incumbent president than criminals and law breakers.
Park well joor. I think you should first of all go check the meaning of arrest.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by elohorayodele: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
ojimbo: one word for mrs oby "stop disgracing yourself"

Shameless woman. Its all now showbiz to her. Operation everyone must notice me and my campaign.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by solomakindees(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oby will tell her story on the BBC tomorrow and we shall know who lied.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by elohorayodele: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingGeorge1: cheesy see what joblessness can do ooh, oby Ezekwesili desperately seeking Fame since she now has no job nor political portfolio, so the only way to survive is to align herself with opposition to disparage all her perceived enemies. Like I always say give her ministerial appointment and watch the way she will condemn bringbackourgirls. Dss should let her be na hunger oooh

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by Pvin: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2:
What lies? Why will they arrest her just to release her immediately and allow her to fly out? publicity stunt from an attention seeking liar desperate to tarnish the image of the government.
Now let me tell what happened Mister.
As Oby was spotted in the airport about to travel, the authority(PDP) working in the good book of Doro Jona has to delay her 2 enable him put calls to the oga@top to accertain if she is marked bad.
Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by stexsy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

Shut ur trap. Are u insinuating that a well travelled woman doesn't know what normal checks is in Nigerian airports and an abnormal one?
ve u been to d airport before? Local chap. If she cant spell right is it routine checks in d airport she ll remember? F**l

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili by SangoCrusader: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Some people are above the law in this country simple because they'r either leaders of APC or members of bring back our girls campaign. You dare not ask them questions or subject them to ROUTINE security measures other citizens are subjected to.

Wendell Simlin (Remo Omokri), you are back again? u no dey sleep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water / Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George / Anambra Woman, Kids Arrested For Beating 75-Year Old Husband Over Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.